Rich, BMW, tall. Yet still KHV

>tfw 22 year old KHV
>tfw have BMW convertible
>tfw 6'1"
>good looking Chad
>wealthy and come from wealthy family
>no girl has ever even been in your car.

girls still don't like me, or my car. EXPLAIN. THIS IS NOT FAIR I CAN'T EVEN BUY A WHORE WITHOUT FEARING TO BE ARRESTED REEEEEEEE FUCKING AMERICA

I remember this thread.
>bitching about still being a virgin and not attracting girls
>is gay

>He fell for the German "Engineering" meme
No wonder women don't want a ride.

you are gay, ugly, or have a horrible personality and will most likely end up killing somebody. You should join a military so you can go kill people, i recommend helping out ukraine or the kurds.

Your face looks like the Moon's surface.

Okay I hope this isn't bait but your car shouldn't be the fucking centerpiece when picking up girls. It should be a side thing, a good plus, and a pleasant surprise. Yeah you could be rich and hot, but that's untapped potential if you aren't working to see girls like frequenting bars or venues. If you're 22 years old and STILL a KHV (which is hard to believe), maybe you should think back all of those years and wonder what the fuck you've been doing wrong.

>be poorish
>find old toyota supra in barn
>fix it up, replace rusty panels
>4 color car but runs and drives
>get at least one compliment when I take it in town
>car has a love hate relationship with girls, has gotten me laid twice

I bought it to teach me about cars, and one important thing I learned is that it isn't necessarily WHAT you drive as it is HOW you drive it.

fag

I fucking love this meme :^)

You better go kill people, Rodgers

You're a pathetic whiny faggot who thinks money and material things like a gay ass BMW your parents bought you makes you deserve women

Pathetic

You and Elliot Rodger are friends

>Mfw I have a 3k civic
>Mfw mutiple girls who are not my mother have sat in the car with me

I'm not ugly at all. I am better looking than 99% of this board.

On the chance this isn't bait, are you autistic? You come off as a sociopath in your pic

I remember one reply you got last time was an user who showed that photo to his girl and you were called average or below average

Trying not looking like a serial killer desu

practice smiling maybe

Trying to dox your high school bully is not illegal, but pathetic

You photoshopped your face didnt you faggot

laugh at the blemished faggot

Not shopped at all. I have god tier facial Aesthetics anyway.

6.5/10
kinda cute. i would shove my cock down your throat.

>implying I care what a recheck sub 4/10 roastie on Veeky Forums thinks.

feels good civic bro

Oh yeah, autistic as fuck

4.5/10. Fix your jaw line

Please don't forget to film your killing spree, we did not have enough footage from elliot.

>drives an autotragic
it's like you hate pussy

I told you this last time.

If you want a car that will attract girls, get a Mustang, Camaro, or a Challenger. Your BMW isn't impressing anyone.

Uh... girls don't give a shit about cars

If you can get rid of the autistic, sex starved look itd help.

go see a few chicks on backpage, the glow after may make you more becoming

>27
>Never worked a day in my life
>Live with mom and dad
>No money or car
>Still manage to get laid

Just be yourself op :^)

His jaw is fine retard.
op you're a 6.5/10 minimum, just calm down emotionally

im 26, have a car and stable job

never had a girlfriend

lol how do you even exist, like what do you do all day and what do your parents say to you

I bet youre shoe game is whack. What shoes are you wearing now?

Your* and just nice leather dress shoes like pic related. All the nike a jordan crap is for kids and nig nogs.

Dude. You dress and look like a serial killer. No wonder you don't get girls

Wait a sec why is this on Veeky Forums?

Fuck you OP

You wear that on a daily basis? Assuming you don't work in an office, where a suit is required, why the fuck are you dressing like such a toff? Clearly you're not, and that shit comes off as pretentious 99.9% of the time.

This is a blogging space for whiny faggots, didn't you know?

Tfw significantly uglier than you and I have a gf that loves me

t. degenerate hapa

They tell me to get a job or start studying which i'm going to do as soon i get my license, maybe i get it this week hopefully. But yeah i have to agree it starts to get really boring just sitting in front of the computer all day. Weed and alcohol have helped

>car for sales in the background
>floor mat protection is still in it

Maybe you should stop pretending to own a BMW

Where do you get money from? And why are you such a loser right now? Like how long have your parents put up with this shit? And why? When I turned 17 my parents told me I either need to get a full-time job (already had part-time), or go to college/university.

I moved back home after graduating university and college, and I live here now to save up money for a house...but I still work full-time at a normal job. And I pay rent.

Jesus man, your parents are the real failures here IMHO.

I usually wear pic related to school in the colder months. Or I will wear a sweater and tan pants. In the summer I just wear shorts and polo shirt because it's so hot.

I'm not hapa. I am of German and Czech decent.

Neon stickers on the windshield scream quality, too. Only the classiest used car dealers put those right on the car.

Holy fuck this is a troll. It has to be. People like this don't exist outside of Veeky Forums.

I know heartbreaker actually looked like this when he used to post on Veeky Forums, only he had a gut and he's partially bald.

Also,

>small hands

Ha.

This is like the 5th time youve posted this pls cease

This is the most effort in a troll thread Veeky Forums has seen in years.

>be me
>25 year old bank manager
>get a mustang
>all the whores love it

EcoBoost isn't a meme

I have a 13.5 shoe size so I'm good. And my hands aren't actually small.

>you pull up next to some 40 year old guy in a GT
>his girlfriend is younger than yours
>and has taken less dick
>he smokes the fuck out of your riced 4cylinder shitbox
>girls all laugh at you
>go home and furiously shitpost on Veeky Forums about how Ecoboost isn't a meme

Protip: Ecotoot is for cucks, you'd have been more respectable driving the Cyclone model you fucking twat.

>13.5 shoe size

Too bad they're children's shoes, and velcro.

Mfw that 40 year old guy is future me

Yeah i agree with you on that, my parents are too kind on me and i have even told them that. I have to tell them to not give me money if i'm going out or staying home alone etc. They aren't rich just.. too big hearts i guess

>be a "bank manager" at 25
>can only afford a Mustang GT at age 40

Wow you fucked up somewhere along that timeline.

Also, I love how everyone on Veeky Forums is a "manager".

I was actually a manager when I was 22, I managed the Hardware/Tools/Automotive departments at a hardware store. It was shit-all and meant nothing.

You're a bank teller, that's why you can only afford an entry level Mustang. Cuck lol.

Also, how does it feel to know that a V6 Camry will beat you in a race.

Man all this salt over the best made 4 cylinder turbo to date

Even that is untrue. Christ it's like you've got literal shit for a brain.

Only good mustang is a shitty foxbody with a 427 in it that you built yourself, or a badass Shelby cobra gt I'm js

>manager
As a software dev I would never want to be a manager. I feel like it would be a lot harder to change jobs. Plus I don't think it'd even be that much more money.