Does Veeky Forums actually like cool cars?

does Veeky Forums actually like cool cars?

it seems everyone here drives an econobox autotragic. and there is so much bench racing here too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XZUoCpx8jag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Everyone fucking hates my car.

see this is the Veeky Forums issue is that an actually cool car like this gets shit on because muh corners or muh pigfat

i like ur car desu

what? i think most people on Veeky Forums actually likes your car

Thanks. Honestly I only post to watch the shit flinging by bus riding benchracers. I have two kids and a wife. This thing gives me room, amenities and power to spare. It's fun, but I have it because it fits my specific situation. If I was a middle aged divorcee, I'd lease a corvette because my ex was taking all my money.

Most ppl don't reply, but there is a lot of salt and meme-filled rants in the replies that I do get.

nice 370z, You ever have any CSC issues with it?
Been thinking about buying one but that one little thing is making me hesitate. Really love their styling

your car is awesome and everyone is jelly so fuck it

theres some people with ok shit and a lot of retards with camrys and rusty trucks

pic related, my car. I thought it was borderline too lame to bring to an o meetup and then everyone there had FWD chevys and shit. Atleast I have rwd and power

or muh smallpenis whatever shitpost is of the day

Z looks great, but I was unimpressed driving it. For a sports car, it was heavy feeling and lacked the responsiveness a car that size and type should have.

Veeky Forums is a place to shitpost, meme, and talk about initial d.

I love all cars, really. Every single one of them has something at least a little unique to them.

I mean, I drive a turbo economy box but at least it's a 6speed.

I gotta say I'm pretty flattered you saved a pic of my car, op.

I'm so glad they don't have that awful dodge badge on the hood anymore, so much cleaner.

Is it an Ecoboost Focus?

No. It's a velotoaster turbo

I agree. I loved my 2010 SRT8, but that badge was fugly.

That's not a cool car tho

A stripped auto volvo is cool?

It wasn't stripped at that time, it was bone stock as you can see from the dash
It has no dash now.

Why just why? Should have just got a manual C4 to build up for massive potential

Lmao, what kind of idiot is this fucking bad at this

This is about 3-400lbs lighter than a C4 tho, and much cooler and more unique.
Polishing the turbo rn :3

>GM
>buying a corvette
>ever
>I shiggy diggy do
Corvettes are garbage.

>Corvettes are garbage
91' ZR1, 375hp and 3300 lbs is not garbage kiddo

>zr1 parts are hard to find and expensive as well
Again, corvettes are garbage. Have fun repairing it when it breaks. GM build quality insures it will.

this is wrong, the old ones were good you misinformed jackass. what parts you going to be replacing that are expensive or difficult to source?

Oh boy, another assblasted GM fan
Where is s/o/viet when you need him.

They are heavy and ugly, those two reasons alone are enough to never fuck with one

why do you need them, do you know nothing about cars? they sure as hell don't
3300 pounds for such car back then isn't even heavy by today's standards. maybe the looks aren't for everyone but it makes good power

Even tho I'm a Z owner, that SRT is sweet.
Actually, the Camry have a nice touring look with some nice wheels/lights, window tint, and maybe a TRD lip kit. leave exhausts/motor OEM
Those white euro tails tho,...I dunno.

>Actually, the Camry have a nice touring look with some nice wheels/lights, window tint, and maybe a TRD lip kit.
youtube.com/watch?v=XZUoCpx8jag

Ausfag here I love those gen chargers

>anti gm cucks all out of arguments like usual

>anti-gm
My Volvo has a Chevy motor in it you dummy