/nsunsg/ - Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm General

Ino edition

Here: Road to Boruto

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/NSUNSG/

>Discord group
discord.gg/0tYAz6VE2zJENjBI

>New to Storm and/or coming from "traditional" fighting games?
forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/comment/7766808/#Comment_7766808

>How to force a jump blocker to do something offensive
youtube.com/watch?v=pMPEHZjOTWo

>/nsunsg/-approved fanfiction
docs.google.com/document/d/1IdKzPOFC6J_qhL-1BzyNEvVqhp73cD5oUGFVnqgbbEA

>R20 GM's summaries of the game so far
dropbox.com/s/uds093rtywlm38k/Game Summaries.pdf?dl=0

>Gallery of /nsunsg/ OCs
imgur.com/a/6qr4c

>Hall of Anal Devestation
imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/all

>TLAnon's Patreon
patreon.com/TLAnon

>Naruto Artbooks, Music, Manga, etc.
pastebin.com/SmwKFShb

last thread:

"I was just like SUPER in masochism so every time he called me worthless or beat me up or tried to kill me it just made me want him more."
"Mum, that's really fucked up. You're fucked in the head."
"Ooooooooooh more Sarada"
"What"
"What"

I want a best friend like Naruto and a wife like Sakura who would still love me even if I almost brought the world to ruin.

Kurotuchi?

> you will literally never be friends with any of the Konoha kids
> you will never go to school with any of them
> you will never get into life-or-death battles with them, fighting side by side with them
> you will never have girls swoon over your ability to fucking breathe fire or summon legitimate dragons made out of water
> you are doomed to a life of mediocrity

Post your scenario.

I was willing to accept a lot of shit from Naruto near the end, but Sakura and Sasuke ending up together (however briefly) was just disgusting.

>She didn't end up with Lee.
Still triggers me to this day.

>I almost killed Madara because I'm a fanboy
Well how on earth could that play out

Sounds like most of Hashirama's fights with him.

Would've been cute and fit with the "hardworking underdog" theme, but that theme was canned in part two anyways. Sasuke treats her like literal shit and still gets her for no other reason than because he was born handsome and with cool powers.

> he could've just said yeah alright
> travelling with Sakura would've been more redemption than just travelling alone since he enjoys his own company anyway
> there would've been actual time during the ten years that shows him becoming less of a turbo-autist and actually showing a bond between them
> but yeah nah hey
> just go at it solo and pretend like its a punishment

>I got drunk with Naruto because I was dared to
sounds pretty damn fun actually.

And then he completely abandoned his own child for over a decade.

Nigger how the fuck is blue not one of the color options but lilac and burgundy are

> there are fucking pictures of him without glasses
> she fucking knows that the Sharingan provides 20/20 vision
> she fucking knows that even before the Sharingan he had near-perfect eyesight
> WOW SORRY SARADA I DON'T KNOW IF HE EVER WORE GLASSES OR NOT

Haha oh wow that's pretty dumb

> Kiba pulling a Ginyu Force pose
Every fucking time

They also spelled burgundy wrong, obviously the person who made this wasn't very bright.

Why deleted?

This just always bugs me about the ending. They just go "lol, he a good guy nao. He reaaly sorry", while just transmuting the edge from "genocide everybody while I enact my Code Gegass self-insert fanfic" to just "wandering hobo Jotaro Kujo". If they are really going to shill him as a good guy, why not have him engaging in bonds, like having him being a doting parent to Salad, or at least having a presence in her life? Its not like the fanbase will care; they draw that shit all the time

>You can just barely see the top of Shino's head in the back
It's the little things

He actually did a decent job of being a wandering hero during Sasuke Shinden: Book of Sunrise, but I don't know how if the anime did the novel justice or not.

They don't even need to have him stay around home, just fucking have him take Sakura on his interdimensional road trip and show them actually becoming closer together.

Like yeah, I don't know what she'd actually be able to do that he couldn't just do by himself, but that's not the point

The anime did the novel justice, in my opinion. But Im in agreement with over what should of had happened. It would have boosted rating through the roof, and we would of had a more street-wise and confident Salad, which is nice.

Do you think shino drinks? How do his bugs react?

Although I think Sasuke is as popular as he is over in Japan just BECAUSE he's an edgy piece of shit. I wouldn't be surprised if his popularity dipped a little if he stopped acting like a cunt.

Aburame clan likely would've bred some specific type of bug that could be used to siphon alcohol out of their blood or give them water while they slept so they avoided hangovers.

Why do Japanese people love edgy pieces of shit? I know a similar thing exists here in America, but not to the same extent among the population. Anyways such a thing will not really matter; they can do anything to him, as everybody loves the Sauce in Japan, a country that accepts anything given to them

>i got drunk with Konan because I was dared to
Pretty fucking cash, paperfag is great.

>I despise Sakura because I can.

God, I hope I don't summon 'him'.

Look, no one ever said Sasuke Uchiha was a nice guy.

You fucks are letting it die again.

It's time for me to sleep man. You gotta hold down the fort for the next few hours.

Veeky Forums is too damn fast

Bad writers.

Which ones

t

Bump

Mein gott

there will never be enough Himawari and it hurts

She'll be forgotten and maybe killed off in the manga too

>that bitch with the jap fan to want to get on fucking top of him just by hiding in trees

Im dieing

>sasukes good now so he marries sakura and has a kid

How does sakura go through life knowing he has never gave a shit about her and never will and probably only gave in to her incessant badgering to shut her up?

Im just saying he shit on her their whole lives since they were kids and japs commit suicide for much less.

>10

Why does the manga have to be so crap?

>I killed Choji because I'm awesome.
Doesn't really feel like an accomplishment.
Now I have Shikamaru on my ass. Hope he does not bury me alive.

What do you guys think about Shitachi?

Should've stayed a bad guy desu.

>10

>5

Did they make Haku look more like a girl in shippuden on purpose?

My hypothesis is that Haku's relationship with Zabuza was so weirdly sexual that if he was a girl it would've been way too creepy and if he was a regular boy it would've been way too homo so they had to make Haku androgynous in order to make the relationship somewhat more palatable.

>8

I couldn't quite hear that over the sound of ovens being revved up, user. Mind repeating yourself?

I'm sorry user, I don't really understand /pol/ memes. Can you tell me what you're trying to say here?

Nothing. I was just bumping the dead.

>10

It's just little boy Sakura.

He's got sasuke's hairstyle

Can someone explain the appeal of this pairing to me?

narusaku fags who don't like Karin need someone to get Sasuke out of the way

That one eye of each thing looks fucking retarded. I thought Kishi was supposed to be good at character design. Why would he say this? Will ikemoto give Bort and Salad's kids this stupid shit or will he go against Kishi?

He already did the heterochromia thing with Sasuke. Anyway, no he won't because they won't have byakugan. Even if they did, just look at Himawari. Eyes look normal most of the time, he'd just do that

Kishimoto has already stated, however, that a child of a Hyuuga and an Uchiha would have one Byakugan and one Sharingan. He said this before non-violet Byakugan existed, so it would've pretty much looked like the picture.

Yeah he said that, but it doesn't matter because it was never going to come up, he could have said whatever he wanted

This, and ikemoto is probably going to change it anyway if such a person who has both comes along.

bump

If they want Sasuke and Hinata out of the way why not make it SasukexKarin and KibaxHinata?

Thats too much work and they're not very creative I guess. They want to solve both their problems at once even though it doesn't really make any sense.

>Kiba with anyone but Ino

i want to fight lee because i was bored
oh nose

Ino would fuck a dog.
that is what i truly believe
probably just to show she has a better sex life than forehead mccuck

Is fucking a dog a good sex life?

Better than Pinkshit's

>ino with anyone but shino

Watching that would be pure kino desu

this is my least favorite thing

That would be because you are a sane human and not an NSfag.

>shino with anyone but fuu

Wow, you're so funny. Hahahahaha.

>his waifu died before they could meet
Being Shino is suffering

>fuu with anyone but naruto

I could see Fuu and Gaara being a thing

>10

he looks so retarded

>tfw Shino could have soloed Orochimaru and Hiruzen could have continued living

> wanting one of the worst Hokage to continue living
y tho

So Crunchyroll is doing a live poll of who SHOULD be marrying Naruto and man Sakura can just NOT catch a break

Brutal.

Sasuke putting in a good fight for the D.

>95% of the Sasuke votes are unironic

Fujos and teenage girl yaoi fans, bruh