Why would you ever exceed the speed limit? The maximum limit in most places is 100 kmh...

Why would you ever exceed the speed limit? The maximum limit in most places is 100 kmh. No one ever needs to go faster than that and those who choose to exceed the limit are putting themselves and others in danger. Perhaps new regulations should be put into place that prohibit automobile manufacturers from designing vehicles that are capable of exceeding 100 kmh in order to stop motorists from speeding.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA7BASFqXIw
youtube.com/watch?v=dYaNQ1R77Ug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can you stop reposting this tranny? For fucks sake man. I swear I am as straight as they come but my overexposure to Veeky Forums over the years has gotten me to slip up twice and jerk off to trannys (first was ashley jones. second was some retard from /lgbt/ called cornflakes).

this might be my third.

>sitting on the trunk lid
>shoes on the paint

because its fun.
Especially here in europ where we get sick twisties

You can break the speed limit and even double it and never endanger anyone but yourself.

it's a shitbox Honda thats gonna be nothing but rust in a few years anyway, who cares.

I don't know if this is a meme but I've read a lot of speed limits are completely arbitrary and have never been officially validated by an engineer. So you're ticketed there's a good chance you can get out it citing that the speed limit is arbitrary.

I want to deepthroat her so badly. :(

We really need janitors on here. Sage

>nameshit complaining about the quality of posting
Oh the ironing.

They aren't. Current speed limits are there just for tax purposes. In fact it is proven that slower limits on highways are dangerous because now you have two kinds of drivers

The speeder and the soccer mom. Which leads to shit like this youtube.com/watch?v=pA7BASFqXIw

This could have been solved with a 75-80mph speed limit. Speeding is less dangerous than girls texting while driving at 55mph

>her

If people didn't speed there wouldn't be any problems. If you increase the speed limit, the exact same people who speed now would STILL exceed the limit. Some people just have a stick up their ass and can't stand being behind another car.

I've gone the speed of traffic before only for a pickup or SUV to speed up behind me and start tailgating me, then pass me while laying on the horn and speed up to the next car ahead of me and start tailgating again, rinse and repeat.

I'd still fuck if that turned out to be a guy, Not in a gay way though.

This is kind of true at least in California, where if the road hasn't had a valid speed survey in a certain time frame speeding tickets aren't valid and cops can only ticket people for speed unsafe for the conditions. I went through this bullshit on the street I used to live on along with my neighbors (25mph speed limit, people were driving 50-60mph constantly). Cops say they can't do anything because speed survey was over 10 years old. Then they do a speed survey and change speed limit to 45mph, even though it really should have been 25mph, but they use the average speed to adjust it, which was super high because nobody ever got pulled over. Pretty smart system.

>Some people just have a stick up their ass and can't stand being behind another car.

I agree but me personally I do not like it either. That doesn't mean I will do risky shit but I like keeping distance. Sometimes people are dumb as fuck and full stop on highways. If you are 1-2 cars behind you're fucked simple.

God I hate people who change lanes the literal second they have an inch of clearance, even worse with that guy since he doesn't understand his vehicle

>having gay sex
>not in a gay way though
what

trap lovers are delusional

People are really afraid of being gay.

youtube.com/watch?v=dYaNQ1R77Ug

the whole point is to sterilize us. you already lost

I know what I said. I'd still deepthroat her.