Why is it considered racist

to say the Ottomans stole Byzantine clay, yet it's perfectly acceptable to claim the Europeans stole Native American land?

I personally think both are ludicrous, conquering happens and has happened since the beginning of Man. But the hypocrisy triggers me.

>say the Ottomans stole Byzantine clay
and you're considered to be a faggot

>claim the Europeans stole Native American land
and you're considered to be a faggot

Neither were good, but the Byzantines were descendants of an ancient civilization and were very rich in culture, especially Constantinople which was pillaged and razed, contrary to simple pagan tribes that inhabited America.

>Why is it considered racist to say the Ottomans stole Byzantine clay,

Who has ever considered that racist?

>especially Constantinople which was pillaged and razed, contrary to simple pagan tribes that inhabited America
3/10 made me reply

The liberals made out of straw that /pol/ is at war with. duh.

Nobody knows who the Byzantines or Ottomons are

Nor do they care

t. Normalfag

>Nobody knows who the Byzantines or Ottomons are
>Nor do they care

We tricked the natives out of it, they did it with an army.

Decades of liberal subversion and propaganda has that effect.

Its almost painful how right you are.

Normies don't know what happened to Alexander the greats empire either.

Literally they think Cleopatra was a native Egyptian. Not that they know what she did either.

Lol you're deluded if you genuinely believe that this isn't the running narrative

Racism is a word euros invented to justify being spineless pussies to every breed of man on earth.

>Why do we let blacks walk over us?
>Racism its racist to not let blacks do what they want.

Whats with all this faggotry today?

>racist to say that Ottomans stole Byzantine clay
Except it isn't.

Empires throughout history have taken land from other peoples.

It was Hittite clay, asshole.

Pretty much this. And I don't blame them it's pretty boring desu.

lol....coincidentally I had to explain to my dad today Cleopatra was greek, and no, she wasn't African
Whatever familia, knowing ancient history doesn't really improve my life anyway

how is it racist to say the ottomen lawlessly conquered byzantine? there is nobody who says that is racist you dumb fuck, what an awful bait thread

Because normies don't know who the Byzantcucks or the Ottomemes were and thus give zero fucks about them.

I suggest you try to steer clear of SJWs. They're unreasonable.

>homelands exist

>ottomans
>boring

Nigger what are you talking about ?
They literally began a new age in history.

Normies know nothing about history but this is a history board so why should we care about people who don't care about our hobby ?

tell me the normie version of history

Gromans buttfucking and Egyptians getting BTFO by plagues

Naked pagan savages conquer Grome in 476 as punishment for killing Jesus

Dark ages happen where witches get burned and the church destroys math textbooks for fun

Game of Thrones happens meanwhile A-RA-BIAN NIIIIIIGHTS

Columbus finds Anerica and proves the earth round

Everybody starts dressing like faggots, human sacrificing Aztecs are conquered, and Napoleon did the war thing

Steampunk happens and the Germans attack everyone twice

It's partly because some people on Veeky Forums, for example, use crimes committed by the Ottomans as justification for hatred of modern Turks and Muslims. Completely unfairly at that.
No one uses the death of Native Americans as a justification for violent acts against Americans.

It's racist? Fucking anglos and your strange culture

pretty accurate desu

Worst mtg set ever goddamn

As a Dutchfag the amount of people who know about the Ottomans would be fairly high considering all the smelly Turks we have in our country who can't stop boasting about their glorious empire while living of another country's welfare.

These are the same people who worship Atatürk and Erdogan at the same time so you can imagine how stupid they are.

>thousands of years behind the civilized world architecturally

Wow so advanced xDDdd

Muslims decrying imperialism always makes me laugh.

Idk it's stupid but I disagree with you

All conquest that isn't related to self defense (somehow..) is fucked up, and it's theft

What is he pointing at?

>engineering as advanced as in the Old World despite never have contacted with it

also
>xD
kys

No one thinks it's racist to say the former retard.
And the subjects of the former Byzantine empire were the same who became Ottoman.

Americans*

Broer heb je kontpijn ofzo ?

t. Mehmet, de lokale kebabboer.

Wil je een gratis durum doner maat :DDD

To be fair, to the Americans, the dutch are basically just one town. That may or may not be the same thing as Belgium.

You can't stole lands. Earth is the property of no one. You just conquere a space temporary. Some get BTFOed and lose their territory. Shit like that happens.

When it happens here in the US I will welcome our liberators. Hopefully it's China, I do like Chinese food.

Nice trips.
That's not very patriotic of you haha. Care to explain?

Everything interesting with the Ottonans was how people reacted to them, the empire itself was pretty boring. They even banned the printing press to hide how boring they were and only allowed Jews to use it since none trusts Jews.

THIS

I want to be on the side of the winners. Whoever that may be.

Real chinese eat eels and ducks and urchins you dumb dick. Also chinese people have no souls.

Is that a challenge 哥哥

>Real chinese eat eels and ducks and urchins you dumb dick.
There's nothing wrong with these foods, and urchins are a luxury food, not pleb food.

>read a made up story on /pol/
>why is this normally considered racist by no actual normal people who never commented on something that didnt happen

The ottomans didnt steal any land, they just took the title of the roman empire since the byzantines were incapable of holding it anymore. The roman empire was reconquering its land from the greeks, they didnt steal anything.

>"This great city of Tenochtitlán is built on the salt lake, and no matter by what road you travel there are two leagues from the main body of the city to the mainland. There are four artificial causeways leading to it, and each is as wide as two cavalry lances. The city itself is as big as Seville or Córdoba. The main streets are very wide and very straight; some of these are on the land, but the rest and all the smaller ones are half on land, half canals where they paddle their canoes. All the streets have openings in places so that the water may pass from one canal to another. Over all these openings, and some of them are very wide, there are bridges. . . . There are, in all districts of this great city, many temples or houses for their idols. They are all very beautiful buildings."
t. Hernando Cortés

What is wrong with eating duck? It's just a meatier, floaty chicken.