/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

New expansion "Tempest of the Gods":
shadowverse.com/cardpack/tempestofthegods/

Current revealed cards:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=384699390

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor:
mediafire.com/file/016ysnkhenaxkud/sv uncensor 1.4.61.zip

All-in-one Android undub and uncensor:
mediafire.com/file/g3wprejd9foygnr/v1461 Folders a and v.zip

Tools for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/
sv.bagoum.com

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12537776
strawpoll.me/12537758
usamin.love/card/vania_vampire_princess/e_attack.wav
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ERIS DID NOTHING WRONG

strawpoll.me/12537776

strawpoll.me/12537758

DELET THAT

>Posting again cause mad

>All these faggots calling Rune/Forest cancer but then being totally fine with Albert being a 10 dmg swing alone turn 9

Literally fucking hate this card. Wards? Fuck that shit. He clears them solo to allow his massive shit tier 2/2 army to plow your ass open.
Win before he gets to do his shit? Ya right. Unless I play Blood or Shadow that ain't happening.

Fuck you Alberto.

>is mad

>tales from b0

>having an evolve point at turn 9
you have yourself to blame

COW ON THE FRONT PAGE

>haha man, just make the class with storm and rush followers out of the ass use an evolve on your terms.

screw forte, who is that guy at the right?

Would Shadowverse be better if it used MTG's classless 5-color system?

The fuck is that centaur?

Git gud faggot.
I really don't understand why all you idiots think Albert is so op, then again I don't have a problem with Daria either.
Blood and Haven are the most disgusting op pieces of shit to exist.

I'd normally agree but when every thing that I put out just gets rolled over by his storm bitches and have to waste everything I have on his own wards, he basically gets to dictate how I am playing the game.

Sword has a lot of Rush and such good lategame followers that it's not even a inconvenience to hold evos.

No because it would let people combine the most cancerous aspects of each class.

Remember the bullshit from the new story chapters with shadowcraft and Nep pulling Leonidas? Do you want that shit in ladder?

Erika and Eris are obviously white
Tokens and heals
Rowen is a Myr deck because he needs them neutrals
Uris is black
Tittymonster is blue I guess?

Maybe I'm just godlike, I dunno, it's been forever since I've seen a turn 9 evolved enhanced Albert in Masters.

Daria is not a problem unless she gets a nutter hand which might be 1 in 10 games.

Albertcraft is fucking cancer because everything has Rush. It's not him alone it's how the deck plays.
It's worse than playing against Blood or Shadow because they can also just pull wins out of his asshole by keeping a single evo point.

>Masters
Congrats I guess?

So what is the meaning of this picture? Why is Rowen sitting in a wagon? I understand the eggs.

never seen anyone complaining about forest desu. after the nerf with gobu . but I do agree sword niggers and rune niggers should fuck themselves.

>turn 1 Wraith
>turn 2 Yurius
>turn 3 Yurius and Wraith
>turn 4 Vampy and Summon Bloodkin
>turn 5 DoD
The fuck was I supposed to do here?

>nep pulling leonidas
Holy shit, i would have been traumatised for life, thank god i killed burglar on turn 6.

Color systems only really work with resource cards. I don't see SV ever making that switch from just reliable mana.

Guardian Sun Morde would be pretty awesome.

It could work but the marketing strategy of this game is it being a HS clone that's less shit and has anime tiddies.

>play against rune
>not one creature has stayed on the field for longer than his turn

Trade and use your removal and hope he bricks
Concede

Why is this allowed LMAO!!?

>11 dmg on turn 6
>Trade my mons and get rewarded for doing so

Smh

Who even said anything about token generation specifically? Taboo was just an example. The point was the general concept of cards that grant a bonus when you kill the enemy's followers. Cards like Guilty Courier or Soul Eater wouldn't suddenly become broken if they included enemy followers in their effect, and it would make more sense in the class thematically than their current iterations.

I only play blood aggro; what deck are you playing

turn 1: have a 1 drop
turn 2: 2 damage removal + trade into yurius
turn 3: tsukome or more removal
turn 4: did i say removal
turn 5: evo play

You don't even need Daria when you're staring down a 8/10 field on turn 3

because hes a cripple from so many bad cards

I'd call you scum but you're doing god's work by dumpstering albert shitters.

>haven atomeme

I'm a Rune and Forest nigger myself, They feel the most comfy coming from MtG, Daria is OP as a card but I never feel like I don't have an out playing against her.
Unless, again, she pulls the nutter hand with a constant stream of dudes.

Sword just never feels like you can do anything.
>Sweet! Wiped his board.
> Rusher, Rusher, Ward, take 4
>Well fuck

Rowen is Red deck wins.
Urias is Rakdos (red/black)
Luna is Black.
Eris is your hybrid Azorius (blue/white)
Erika is Boros (Red/White)
Arisa is ??? green ???
Boobs is blue probably but not in the traditional control way.

Trade and use removal or die. After that heal and hope he bricks.

CBlood. Couldn't keep up for shit until Goblinmount turn 5 which just got immediately DoD.

>rowen is rdw
>erika is boros
lol...

Like I said already, I don't care about the flavor. The flavor is already fucked, but the good thing is all you have to do to change the flavor is swap the names and art, not remake the game.

I think effects that reward killing enemy followers might be interesting, but it would be difficult to deal with for certain strategies. Aggro shadow reaper is bad enough, now imagine how it would be if they had cards that cared punished you for letting your followers die after punishing you for killing their own followers. Basically it creates a situation where no matter what you do you get punished, you just have to choose your punishment. Which is fine from a gameplay perspective, but maybe not good for a game that's seen as casual by many players.

It's totally balanced.

t. aggro shadow player

Daria is Izzit (Blue/Red)
Arisa is either Gruul (Red/Green) for Rhino or Simic (Green/Blue) for Wolf/Tia

It would be just a worse mtg without all the cool last edition cards. Case in point, Eternal and Hex.

Arisa is Blue/white but not in the azorius sense.

Blue since she has bounce, "can't attack effects", and cares about spells.

White since she plays a ton of weenies.

Rowen is Green because huge dragons and ramp.

Tempo rune plays almost identically to Affinity.

If you don't care about the flavor then why are you participating in a discussion of flavor? Your arbitrary concerns about a card using the mechanic hypothetically being overpowered if designed in a overpowered fashion are of no worth to the discussion, even if it was actually about balance.

>Basically it creates a situation where no matter what you do you get punished, you just have to choose your punishment
Literally calling it an issue that the opponent plays cards that have an effect on the opponent. Bravo. Bravo.

>just had an 8 game lose streak doing my dailies where i couldn't get my turn 4 reaper play no matter what
Maybe it's my punishment for neglecting the deck after getting to Masters to play more memes.

>I'm a Rune and Forest nigger myself, They feel the most comfy coming from MtG, Daria is OP as a card but I never feel like I don't have an out playing against her.
>Sword just never feels like you can do anything.
sword is definitely a more hearthstone style of deck as opposed to one with magic influences, so if you're coming from one and not the other it makes sense that it's more or less frustrating to deal with
my only problem with the rise of albertcraft is that I despise sword mirrors in a way that isn't the case for any other decks, which is inconvenient because I'm one of the niggers who got caught up by the zeitgeist telling me to play sword

>Tempo Rune - Affinity
Nigger are you high? Tempo Rune is Merfolk. Affinity doesn't give a fuck about tempo when all they do is play their shitter metal bricks and smash your face open.

Rowen fine, but he's more Gruul Red/Green due to discard effects.

Also what the fuck does Blue/White but no in the Azorius sense mean? You mean pre-8th editon? When the color pie was a cluster fuck?

Green/White. Green and White get wheenies, bounce, life gain and also care about amount of/when creature spells are played.
Arisa just gets general card number play because otherwise it would be shit to keep track of for the game.

If you're playing control the matchup should be pretty simple. Put in 3 Vampiric Kiss, Hungering Horde, and Unica if you haven't already. Use Veight and Healing Angels to help protect yourself. You should have at least 2 Wardrobe Raiders in the deck too. If you can stabilize around turn 6 you've pretty much already won.

I can't ever get the 9 damage before T6

Hey, it's Anne's familiar thing.

Why do they keep making storm cards with competent stats? The base for a 5pp card is 4/5, so Albert only loses 1 attack to gain storm. Now forest has that jungle shit. I don't understand the logic behind cards like this. It's especially ridiculous in an attacker's choice game.

They get full value by the time you can answer them, so they should be crippled as much as fanfare cards are. Dread dragon is a 7pp 4/4 and his fanfare can't even hit face.

most of my aggro shadow wins i didn't get turn 4 reaper...

>Not playing JO dragon
get with the meta m8

I usually beat cblood and the issue is that they don't have enough heal. You just need a bunch removal with heal tacked on or stuff that can trade.

That makes more sense why I despise playing against it.
I only played Freeze mage and Dragon warrior in Herpstone before all the campaign bullshit turned me away from it.

Hey, it's me Vampy

Does anyone have the full comic of this Daria picture? I've seen it before but to save it

I never brought up flavor, which is why I repeatedly dismiss any mention of it. Evidently that's important to you though, so feel free to stop mentioning it.

I'm on your side. I agree that "unfun" game effects are in reality only unfun for a certain group of players, and that doesn't include me. But the devs want to make money, and playing against a prison deck that punishes you no matter what play you make will be deemed unfun by casuals, so the devs choose to avoid it. That's just how it is.

It seems you're getting upset. Maybe it's late.

The cost reduction of spellboost and vomiting your hand for free plays a lot like Affinity.

>Also what the fuck does Blue/White but no in the Azorius sense mean?
Nevermind, I guess detain is basically the same thing as Selwyn's effect.

Because Japs don't pay attention to MTG card design? They just make w/e they feel is cool and just throw it out.
They clearly don't understand the power storm holds, compared to Rush even which in that case Albert's stats would be more than fine.

Or they just don't give a flying fuck

>tfw still watching Kripp even tough he playing HS

Thanks Cygames for introducing Kripp to me ;^)

So when will they nerf ancient elf ?

nigger just stop

I want to suckle Vampy

post headwings

The baseline vanilla beater card has to have either rush or ward to be relevant in this system. Storm isn't that much above the curve.

Also they clearly are going for faster games. The whole mobile game thing and score grind wouldn't work with long mtg-tier games.

when they nerf albert and daria

Except Affinity is not defined by a color. MTGWiki states there are 20 affinity cards 50% Artifact 45% Blue and 5% Red. That is not enough to lump into blue, especially when Affinity as a deck type only plays 2-3 Blue cards, if they choose to run them.

Basing a "color" on one card's ability is pretty dumb either way. If you want we can take it a step further and say Arisa is Bant(G/W/U)

it's her stand

>Also what the fuck does Blue/White but no in the Azorius sense mean?
UW tempo and not UW control
like the UWx decks that have been in standard recently, or american """control""" from modern way back when
pure roach might have been uwR with more emphasis on the R, but between ancient elf, tia, and the fact that decks that go lategame enough to merit fairy beast are still recognizably a very similar forest chassis, I think UWR tempo fits well enough
some forest mechanics might technically be in green's color pie but it doesn't remind me of any green deck I've seen in a while

>The cost reduction of spellboost and vomiting your hand for free plays a lot like Affinity.
affinity with no plating or ravager, yeah, that's definitely a good comparison

Welcome to the powercreep and enjoy your stay.

Btw you're fucked if you play anything but forest or dshitter next expac

I want to bounce Tia

NEED HELP

>no futa vampy to stick her dick in your mouth as she says usamin.love/card/vania_vampire_princess/e_attack.wav before blowing her load into your mouth

Staying in this world was a mistake.

thanks senpai

midrange sword will be the most cancer imo

It should be other way around. AE comes out before both daria and albert so it should get nerfed first.

This needs an update with Erika pulling Alberts out of her skirt.

This isn't even a question. Left.

Do you keep shadow reaper in your hand as aggro shadow if you have a 1 drop too?

>futa
No thanks.
I'd rather just have dickgirl vampy

>Erika
you mean maid leader

I want Lunapedos to leave right now

going 1st probably not, going 2nd yes

Everyone saves removal for bahamut. Olivia can also win you the game, without going all in on Bahamut. Odin also shits on other mords.

Right, you have 5, 1 drops, 4 2drops, and 10 3drops. You can curve out like aggro shadow and win before turn 8.

Declined.

I'd keep Reaper anyway just because you get fucked by so many things when you don't draw it.

>you have 4 2drops
>You can curve out like aggro shadow and win before turn 8
nigga what

Except the entire original question is using colors for Shadowverse, which isn't very helpful in the first place since crafts have a ton of different shit from different colors.

Arisa - Bounce, Life gain, big dorks, storm effects, detains, little tokens, kill spells/ping dmg.
That alone has Green, Red, Blue and White.

Daria - Kill spells of all kinds, relevant creatures, draw, "sacrifice" in the form of Earth Rite, free spells, life gain in small scale.
Red, Black, Blue and a splash of white or green, depending where you want spell based life gain to go.

Basically the short answer is no, mtg color system would be pointless as every craft has at least 3 colors to it.

I want shortstack lovers to leave right now

sword is inherently weak to forest ever since its conception,so no it will die horribly to forest's bullshitery,like always

the only time sword shine against the treehugger was during roach zerg,and that's only because aurelia and fortress gen. cockblock their unga t7 me win

what's the difference?

So her(male) basically?

I want Shorte to stay so I can continue getting easy wins with her