Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=lTfQW_nA1s8

Letterbox List of Science Fiction to watch while you wait for ME:A
letterboxd.com/meganon/list/meg-watch-while-we-wait/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oJ5waeCv5lk
vid.me/6RHB
youtube.com/watch?v=x-S56ek5rMI
orig06.deviantart.net/a2be/f/2017/078/c/b/tali_5000_views_by_kirez_e-db2wnqs.png
youtube.com/watch?v=8iTPPh1d2j8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Your own dad calls you Ryder
lol

BIG

TURIAN

______

Is Vetra autistic?

TURIAN WAIFU CONFIRMED BEST WAIFU

corpse

I want to take turns cooking dinner with my crewmates and enjoying their company especially Kallo!

Don't bully the autistic sister pls.

No, she's perfectly functional and social but has abandonment issues and very low esteem.

nth for not intending to ever playing/buying ME:A, but enjoying the free meme generator.

Anyone find a better dash button than middle mouse?

Tongue along my dick.

maybe removing the VPN and letterbox stuff next OP as well, served its purpose.

>Right up until one of the last romance scenes Vetra still is unsure if you're even serious about her because no one has ever liked her without wanting something in return

Default scott ryder has these droopy eyes, they're like half-closed most of the time, wtf?

>That feel when really only buying this game for xenophile fetish

and because Scott is a human

>and because Scott is a human
idk, sometimes I wonder

>"I think I know how to make this all up to you. I think you'll like this."
>grabs Ryder and pushes him on the bed
>fade to black
>[slurping/licking sounds]

I wasn't imagining the last part right? This is what the scene was meant to imply? I genuinely don't know what they meant by this and the subtitles don't say anything.

I thought she was going for a kiss at first but if you look closely you can actually see her pull her head away from his right before the scene cuts to black.

>They couldn't be fucked to model a nude turian

SHAKING
MY
HEAD

her blue tongue and mandibles on your dick

youtube.com/watch?v=oJ5waeCv5lk

Does she top or bottom?

-AFTER ALL.

DON'T PUT THE BLAME ON HIM.

>Vetra tries to cook steak
>Ruins it
>Vetra tries to give Ryder a blowjob
>Sends him to hospital

Bottoms for Scott, Tops for Sara.

21th for Bioware quality control.

>new thread when old thread is still raging with intense steak discussion

She's a big girl. I like that.

Probably usually does bottom, being under 6'6 and 215 pounds of plated turian can't be very comfortable for her human.

Would a Turian know how to give good brain? If not where did she learn what it even was for Humans? Did she search it on the extranet?

Wouldn't her blue tongue be uncomfortable on your dick? I have many questions about this romance.

What did he mean by this?

vid.me/6RHB

it'll never beat bread wars

>ywn snuggle with a motherly Turian amazon

>abandonment issues
>she's super clingy in bed

>use Sara preset 8 and Scott preset 6
>crank up the skin tone as light as I can on both
>get blasian dad
Papa Ryder is just based on the defaults, right? Because this was kind of jarring.

Did these clips ever actually get used? Because now that we've seen the scene it's definitely not rock-climbing.

Just listened to the video call Alec has with Garrus's dad, I figured him being voiced by Garrus would sound weird, but he manages to make it sound older and just different enough that it isn't. Makes me feel bad though, considering he also apparently figured the Reapers were real and probably could've gotten on the Nexus if he really wanted to.

>yfw Vetra hooks her talons into you causing several deep gashes and carries you in her arms to the hospital, apologizing profusely the entire way and as they cart you through the double doors

I imagine leftover animations and sounds will appear in dlc.

youtube.com/watch?v=x-S56ek5rMI

>4 dollar DLC just for a scene where you actually bang a nude Vetra
>Comes with various positions

He fought for Palavan like a real man.

How did I do?

Yeah, I imagined Ryder being about as old as his dad too.

I wonder why they didn't make the player character an Asari, close to human and it would have simplified the romances by a lot.

Not like the player has any agency during dialog.

Steak > Meatloaf

Discuss

Can you get Annihilation in singleplayer? It actually makes biotics somewhat fun.

not too bad

>tfw you're cuddling post-coitus and she's squeezing you so hard that you have to politely ask her to ease up, followed by her apologizing profusely for the next minute

looks a bit too harrowed for a 22 year old.

Right? This character creator sucks ass.

Here's pop ryder btw

I cant afford the game ;(
Rip

This guy looks familiar.
Meatloaf with beans, peas and corn in it is much better for you.

Yep.

I like a good meatloaf but a really good steak just blows it out of the water, man

I went to this mexican restaurant recently and steak was one of the only things I could get without beans, really don't like the texture of beans
I can still remember the taste
He fought on Eden Prime as a young lad.

Ultra settings fix the ugly rubber skin masks everyone is wearing. Shame my 1070 hardly makes do

Don't fucking start that again.

It was just extra-well done, Scott is a snob

>you forgive her by rewarding her with more snuggling

How is multiplayer? It's the only reason I'm considering buying the game.

Tried to make a cool sniper rifle with nice augments, turns out it does virtually no damage and is 100x worse than rank 1 widowmaker... sigh.

Actually high settings are enough.

>Vetra is actually a good cook considering she makes food for crew members of all species
>The only reason she failed with Ryder's steak is because she was so nervous
>She most likely stole it out of the rations supply
>The first thing she lists as liking about Ryder is that he takes care of her sister

:o)

They are but ultra is so nice. the hair especially looks amazing

looks like a young version of Robert Davi

>sigh

orig06.deviantart.net/a2be/f/2017/078/c/b/tali_5000_views_by_kirez_e-db2wnqs.png

> Vetra is actually a good cook considering she makes food for crew members of all species

Doesn't she just make soup? That isn't exactly rocket science, plus most of their food is probably pre-made, considering the circumstances.

>That feel when your three favorite abilities will both prime and detonate combos

I am just tickled pink.

I was really unsure with Vetra when I found her to be just really nice.
I kind of wanted a typical serious, dutiful and proud Turian who you'd have to try and win over by melting her cold demeanor.

Turns out Vetra melted mine instead.

Guys, don't worry about all the bad reviews.

We just need to change the math.

>Talk to a Turian
>It's Tali in disguise.

This isn't even your galaxy, Tali. Go home.
My Shepard misses you.

Jesus user tone down that armor a little would you?

>not using overload

youtube.com/watch?v=8iTPPh1d2j8

>people still bought the game

pfffhahahahaha

I'm trying to create a custom match to play with a friend in multiplayer. However, the other two slots aren't being filled by matchmaking. Is there an option I have to turn on to get people to join?

Shepard and Tali have been dead for half a millennium. Know this.

So, how is it? All the reviews say rather different things, aside from facial animations, so I don't know what to believe anymore.

Femturs should stick to baking

Overload won't let me always cause explosions no matter what is happening.

No. I've always been a bright yellow faggot.

It's a fun game that's full of glitches and shitty animations. They may or may not fix it with time.

If you're a Mass Effect fan its a buy now, everyone else should probably wait until its on sale or rent it.

>asian presets are the only ones that look halfway alright
>they have cold lifeless eyes in the real world too

welp i guess i'm a space samurai now

It ultimately boils down to if you liked the original trilogy, warts and all and if you sort of liked how Inquisition did exploration.

If you liked them then you will like the game.

Are there going to be more races/classes added to multiplayer? Its incredibly barren compared to me3

Lousy, lousy, lousy. Can't even hold a candle to Mass Effect 3, let alone 1 or 2

>that armor
>"HEY SHOOT ME, FUCKING SHOOT ME PLEASE GET ME OUT OF THIS GAME"
>"OVER HERE YOU FUCKING MOTHERFUCKER, FUCKING SHOOT ME"

>She's not naked
Missed opportunity .

>aside from facial animations,
What facial animations?

I want to try sticking a bun in her oven.
If you know what I mean.

>I kind of wanted a typical serious, dutiful and proud Turian who you'd have to try and win over by melting her cold demeanor.

tbqh I would rather have that romance than take over Vetra's trust issues or her 'charming rogue' personality

There obviously aren't going to be as many classes as ME3 when the game just released, user. ME3 was the same.

As opposed to the canon bright white?

and I thought the blowjob helmet from ME2 was silly..

I didn't get into me3 til the 3 pack edition was out. Guess I'll just suffer for now