Who keeps buying these?

Who keeps buying these?

ur mom

people with money.

I'd buy a Corvette but I'm poor
Maybe even those SS sedans? Or a Pontiac G8 manual or those old GTOs with the LS engines.

I bought a post-bailout GM. Fight me irl fagit.

honestly its pretty comfy senpai

I do.

Why did you buy this.

and this is why you're a retard living in a trailer

>2013
>6800$
>40k miles
>manual transmission
>30+mpg
>rs suspension package
>infomeme stereo

i dunno user

blow it out your ass m8

most 24 year olds drive a beat up 3k civic and live in moms basement

but its ok to be jealous of my trailer and chevy

i understand since i used to ride the bus too

But it has no Vtec

this does though

got that sohc vtec action

>talking about a 3k civic when you drive a 5k chebby chitbox
>Talking down to someone from a literal trailer
>chebby owners

Poorfags lmao, who else

just because i know how to get a 10k car for way less doesnt make me poorfag

it makes me smart u double retard

How much would it cost a month to live in a trailer if I buy a used one on eBay for 15k? Thinking of just hording all my cash.

>literally a gay fatass
Opinion discarded

depends on if you buy the land or live in a trailer court

protip dont live in a trailer court

trailer courts have shit policies and usually lot rent is around 300$

you are better off getting a loan and getting a shit trailer and 30k worth of land and then paying less than 800$ a month on the loan

>you are better off paying $800/mo than $300/mo
Trailer trash logic everyone

That would be nice, to get a piece of land I can do stuff with and keep a trailer to myself. Preferably in a nice area and potential to make money off the land. Thanks for the insight.

holy shit this is some retard logic right here

the difference is you get an acre of your own fucking land when you are done paying for it, you also get to do whatever the fuck you want including building a garage ,then once you have saved up more money you sell the shit trailer and build a fucking house on your own land

vs

stuck paying for a tiny little plot of land you will never own that is inches from other trailers full of inbreds, cant have garage etc

learn to invest your money

>learn to invest your money
>by buying a shitty trailer
LMAO IT GETS WORSE AND WORSE

This is an 8k trailer.

And it will still sell for that years later

desu, i wouldn't mind a nice small cheap trailer for that price, along with cheap land. You keep yours pretty tidy by the looks of it.

anything but a shitty apartment complex, i really want to move out of mine.

more like gayler lmao

sure its not a house, but trailers have come a long way since the 70s, hell this one is an 88 nash.

but to me its preferable to an apartment and at my age it gives me plenty of time to save money and eventually get a real house instead

>be gm
>never update faulty components because they require a minor redesign involving several ounces of extra material added
>this upsets the jew, who has been debasing the sheckle down to the emperors forehead for centuries
>americans still have this brand loyalty to someone who is a total piece of shit white american corporate scumbag ripping them off

its really depressing when you think of the injustice which is allowed in america.
people really are just dumb sheep for rich people

I see. Well, best of luck to you bro.

Right.... because Takata airbags or dieselgate didn't have similar far-reaching consequences.

You still overpaid

>jealous of my trailer
holy shit youre serious

Any pics of the exterior?

dude, what?
rather have a faulty airbag (which must be recalled free of charge by law) than a faulty fucking engine AND transmission and whatever else is designed by chinese mexicans

GM is literally the worst company in america.
they have major components which have literally, literally not been updated in over a decade.

the worst i have seen ford do this is 5 years, and thats really pushing it.
GM really is the only company who just ddesnt give a fuck
they should not even be in business anymore, this is ridiculous

they are a fraudulent, criminal entity