/dbdg/ - Dead by Daylight General

Every day I wake up i feel depressed

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical Online multiplayer. 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators, while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them

>What is Friday the 13th?
a upcoming slasher game featuring Jason and counselors. 7 counselors with different stats and abilities try to escape the camp while Jason kills them one by one
f13game.com/

>Official Wikis and sites
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friday_the_13th:_The_Game
deadbydaylight.com/
f13game.com/
lastyearthegame.com/

>Discord Chat
discord.gg/Eb3WFHz

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes (v1.3.1f)
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/154642901285984203/

Hooked Thread:

What could be done to Hope to make it a good/ fun perk?

It's already a good perk.

The real question is, what can be done to make This is Not Happening a good fun perk?

Delete it and give us something else. No one misses skill checks.

The new sound is making me miss skill checks for some reason

Hope is actually not a terrible choice now that it's been buffed. I've been running it in my sanic meg lately to aid in NOED avoidance.

He got the guy early game, when we had 3 gens left. We fixed them and escaped.

Good joke.

How do you miss so many skill checks to the point where you need a perk to help you?

Combine Resilience and This is Not Happening

Resilience lets you heal back up to healthy one more time. (assuming they go through with the healing change)

This is Not Happening gives 9/10/12% faster action speed while injured, 30% bigger skill checks, and skill checks happen slightly/moderately/considerably more often.

Fuck that new healing system, i want the system some user came up with afew threads ago.

Whenever you get downed, your perks goes down one tier.
Some perks dont go down at all, some only goes down to tier 2, and more powerfull perks goes down to tier 1 if downed enough.

This way they could use the rarity on perks to show what perks will derank etc

128mb update?

>Bug fixes
>Bugs
>New Shrine perks to be applyed when the timer runs out

Patch 1.4.1c

CONTENT
>Integrated localized texts for the new Left Behind content (all languages except Brazilian Portuguese)

BUG FIXING
>Fixed an issue causing some analytic reports to get ignored by the backend
>Integrated additional analytics for Survive With Friends Matchmaking

Fucking kek, you just cant make this shit up

Should have hired a hitman desu. Killer mains are fucking scum

I'm not sure who the bigger cuck is here to be completely honest with you.

This is a whole new level of autism, christ survivors are such fucking babies.

When i autoaim getting removed!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It already is numbnuts

So everyone in this game does 180 flicks all day no problem and always hits the one closest to them, even if they cant see them around a corner?

I love how survivor mains think that killers don't have ears to know when someone is around a corner or aren't paying attention to what's going on around them with birds and shit

Dragging around the corner was already hard nerfed and you're still getting hit by it? Maybe you are the one who needs to change tactics and stop being shit

When was it removed? Cant find anyone talking about it being removed, only people who want it gone.

They already nerfed aim assist in the engine update

He's probably just buttblasted that his epic 360 juke failed and he got tossed on a hook.

>Nerfed
Yeah, thats not what people want, even killers wants it gone.

>even killers want it gone
Why?

If a killer is chasing a survivor, and when they hit the auto aim sometimes tries to hit some random that is hugging a wall next to the, so both survivors get away, and stuff like that.

So removing auto aim is good for both survivors and killers, killers gets more control over what their doing, and suvivors can actually juke a killer with movement, so pallet looping would be as abused as it is now as we wouldnt need it to get away

Ofc faggots that get off on pallet looping will pallet loop until its nerfed to the ground

wouldnt be as abused**

Im sorry im shit at spelling.

>>Ofc faggots that get off on pallet looping will pallet loop until its nerfed to the ground
Too bad it won't ever be.
Why would killers want their role to be harder with nothing on the survivor side that makes it hard already being removed?
Any killer who claims they want "auto-aim" gone is a liar or non-existent.

i want it gone cause i play nurse and about 60% of the time when i blink at someone auto-aim will try to lock onto where they were or the wall next to them so i end up missing

>Im a shitter and cant play without handholding

Kys

I really only find autoaim bothersome when lunging at 2 people who are basically inside of eachother immediately after being unhooked. I'd obviously want the one who I can just throw back on the hook in 1 hit, but sometimes it just doesn't work no matter how hard I try to get em.

I'm not really sure if autoaim helps or hurts when flicking your screen to hit someone who went past you or around a corner. Hard to tell.

>killers should lose thier "handholding" while survivors keep theirs
>good and fair balance
If they removed even 1 pallet from asylum youd burn down their head office you miserable survivorfag

Is it possible to a single game without getting some twitchfag in your lobby?

Reminder to cleanse before gens.

I couldn't believe that Claudette didn't fucking hear or see this totem.

survivors general are as conditioned to sound as those who play killer regularly are

*generally arent
fucking auto complete

at rank 1, no

Happy World Downs Syndrome Day. May your games be downs-free.

Exactly, sound is so strong in this game.

I heard the grass rustle when I was setting this trap a single time for like a quarter of a second, and from that alone could tell where the survivor was. My god.

Webm please

>Death is not an escape.

Does this mean those who are sacrificed are consumed by the Entity, only to be thrown up at the last minute to be put into another trial until they break down and are susceptible to becoming a killer themselves? Does that mean that all the killers were in the survivors' position at one point?

why do people take this game so seriously

You can't use my own bush against me. C'mon.

Benedict in his diaries have explicitly said that giving up on hope makes you twisted like the killers, but survivors are explicitly aware they're stuck in a loop where the pain, fear, and agony are all real, but the death is not. The get sac'd, but then awake next the the fire again.

I wonder if Benedict or Vigo will ever be Killer or survivor who's explicitly from another time period.

>who's explicitly from another time period.
Hag, Trapper, and Nurse are already extremely old.

Remember, benedict got pulled into the entity while trying to investigate the Macmillan estate (IE, the murders Evan was doing for his father) back in the 1900s.

A paddle boat on the swamp is also turn of the century, so Hag and Trapper are over a century old.

Nurse is from around WW2 era.

What did he mean by this?

>implying i use pallet looping

I throw down pallets as i pass them when being chaised, as you killer faggots will just bitch and quit

I think he's mad you looped him like the fact you probably are

Survivors is in purgatory, while killers are the hopeless souls that was consumed by the Entity and turned them into its slaves.

Or some shit like that.

But I didn't loop him. I did DS him after trying to bait him away from the guy he hooked and made out with though.

From what I recall, it's something like:
The entity feeds off the hope of survivors and the killers are devoid of all hope, mindbroken to serve the entity for eternity. Each time a survivor gets 'sacrificed' they supposedly lose a small part of themselves until they're as empty as the killers.

i love playing michael myers
stalking people with scratched mirror just gives me a huge kick
am i destined to become a serial killer?

>am i destined to become a serial killer?

No you edgelord.

You are destined to get memed on by survivors who know you're running that add-on.

>its another "You sawed me once at the beginning of the match so I DC episode, but the Billy feels bad for you and lets your farm.

Thanks dude.

I love it when survivors think they have big dicks and then d/c the second you catch them.

Though, rarely do I ever feel bad enough to let people farm over it though

I let them farm cuz I'll end up getting more points for it. Even better if theres 2 survivors who can heal each other so you can give them the odd smack.

>MFW shitty ass art is the OP
Oh you guys...

>Some d/cs at the very start
>billy saws to you at the very beginning of the game and downs you after 2 gens of chasing
>Refuses to move more than 10 feet from the hook even when there was no one there and when people come for the save he just moves to a 1 foot hook guard because "muh kills"
Don't know where you're finding bro billies, this is the norm I find.

what is this meg, where is your cheeky meg

>Killer pulls the plug
>Lose your item
Nice, nice game

>Bill and Laurie will never have other customizables
>People still play them
Y'all niggers are stupid.

You probably deserved it

>Some other survivor sabo'd all the hooks
>gates open
>Killer can't get me to the basement period but I can crawl to the gate without bleeding out
>So I was just about to make it out few feet till spikes
>Pulls the plug
>Deserved
Mmk.

Im ashamed.

It happens

Just take comfort in the fact you'll never be superaudrey levels of bad

You could be this guy

Thanks Anons

Don't thank me. Thank people who can't play video games.

I deleted it because I didn't like the way it looked, but here it is again because you asked for it

Survivor Cucks will defend this
Just kidding, he already did.

That's supposed to say "My shitty ass art"

fug

If a billy can only hit ass saws, are they a good billy?

Oh my fucking god, what is it about this game that brings out the autism in people.

>what is it about this game that brings out the autism in people?
Survivor entitlement is one hell of a drug.

I've met like five tolerable survivors. It's bad

Being relentlessly camped for the first 200 hours of this game by autistic killers will break survivors and make them cunts.

>Killer tunneling someone
>that someone runs by you saboing a hook
>Killer sees you and hard tunnels you for the rest of the game
Almost every killer runs IG, why are they still autistic cunts about hooks?

>I've met like five tolerable survivors. It's bad
Whenever I play Survivor I always try to be as nice as possible. It surprises a lot of killers.

>Letting yourself get triggered over this dead game
Serious question: Why do you give a shit if you get camped? Rank means nothing and most people already have all the perks they could ever want.

>being "broken" by a game
>going so far to start fucking with people IRL over a shitty early access tier game with useless imaginary ranks

that's some corny shit

>over a shitty early access tier game
This man right here, he gets it.

>Kill a claude
>First thing they say in the post game is something about being camped or tunneled.
Every time

How do I make webms like you guys

I always say gg and cya after games, if i dont die early, then i'll just leave

>Why do you give a shit if you get camped? Rank means nothing and most people already have all the perks they could ever want.

Well first of all its boring dumbing yourself down so you dont rank up, and its boring to derank yourself. Also its boring as shit waiting 5-10 min just to get camped.

Why do killers still bitch about pallet looping and sabo? Rank means nothing and most killers got every perk they could ever want.

Retard.

Veeky Forums webm maker.

Less then an hour til i can go to bed then

>shrine of secrets refreshes in 30242 hours

Then the nea cried about the killer camping and how unfair it was because this is a "team" game, right?

>Steam goes down 15 min before the new shrine

>15 minutes before shrine
>3 groups of 5 minutes
>3 sides to a triangle
Illuminati confirmed.

So DbD devs confirmed jews?

You must have not seen bianca's nose.

Someone quick, make DbD memes out of this!

No.
Take your cancer back to tumblr.

Nah, I don't think anyone said anything after the game was done.