EU: twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN

old:

Other urls found in this thread:

warcraftlogs.com/statistics/9#keystone=15&metric=dps
wowprogress.com/mythic_plus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for hatchling a cute

Fem nelfs are the CUTEST!

What haste and mastery are ideal for fury?

feels like haste isn't as important as people make it out to be

>it's a "WoW maintenance and battle.net maintenance being done separately for no reason but to fuck over everyone" episode

Are memeweavers really as bad in PvE as people say they are? I always thought they looked interesting but if they're super shit without looking to get any better, I won't bother.

what's the most autistic class in this game?

Priests.

Ret seems to attract the most autism because while most people perceive them as boring, autists find it soothing.

Huntards

redpill me on dryad pussy

It's the sweetest of all

What does /wowg/ think about the 7.2 Artifact appearances and how to unlock em?

BM hunters get a fuckugly crossbow ;-;

I don't give a FUCK about the monk one. Hidden fist weapons 4ever.

I only wonder if they count as hidden appearance
I'm still missing some dungeons because fuck dungeons

Does Illidan brush his teeth?

Kind of hard to do when you're a green lollipop.

with the back of a felhound

what's a good way to help someone with a fresh 110 gear up?
Got him to 821 in a few hours with a 885 boe belt, 870 cloak and crafted engineering goggles.
My guild demands 875 average ilvl for raids and I'm not sure how long it'd take to get him that high without raiding.

Best race for bear druid?

Gearing up now sounds like a painful and pointless effort with 7.2 around the corner

if your guild actually needed more players they could just take him in and carry his ass for 2-3 ids and get him a decent ilvl in normal and/or heroic NH

Yes, with freshly squeezed Eredar pussy juice.

Illidari provides free dental care.

>7.2 & Tomb coming out in hours
>No guilds are even talking about it
>No hype
>No trailer
>Guild isn't even talking about it

Did Nighthold really kill WoW?

it at least killed your brain you shitposting cancer
kill yourself

well Broken Shore is going to be an Isle of Quel'danas deal
And Quel'danas was like 2-3 months before the badge vendor was active.

They'll probably be willing to take him to normal at 850.
Thing is we've always been too short of people for mythic raiding so heroic is the peak of what we're doing.

Why does fury have the highest simdps by far?

7.2 is 7.2, its not going to be 2 months before those features start working

I haven't been following 7.2 closely enough, and Wowhead is ddosing me (Well it's not because im not a retard, but it's still unorganized), and MMO-Champ is shit

Are they extending the AK catchup when the patch drops? I have been mulling over making my DH a main (A bunch of good guilds on my server need one and are will to help gear it) but I probably wont have it to 110 till the end of the weekend.

I can get it to AK 20 but that won't be enough

there are books for alts up to AK 45 in the files if that's what you're asking

Nah, I am curious if the book for AK25 will be purchasable when 7.2 drops

who the fuck is missing a dh?

any raid I make 90% of the applicants are demon hunters

>tfw feral

FUCKING KIKES REMOVE SAVAGE ROAR NOW ITS SHIT ITS ALWAYS BEEN CLUNKY SHIT FUCKIN MREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOWWWWW

almost everyone is missing good dh

so basically any dh with ring and shoulders

>MUH HULK HANDS

pugs =/= raiding groups

not many people play demon hunter at proper progression level

I miss ralphie

he obviously means the invisible fists, retard

>dh
>good
fucking lmaod irl my family
just have your legendaries and smash your rotation
1mio+ dps st

dude feral druids needed slice and dice to be viable
rogues had slice and dice at their highest prio from vanilla to cata
coincidence? NO
because blizz couldn't figure out much other than them being rogues for class design and dot snapshotting in wrath
yeah though I thought it worked better with snapshots so you felt better about dropping it for a few secs when you had extra time on your dots anyways
then they stuck with it

also I miss dot snapshots and RoRO feral (5.4 healing touch and RoRO, was a fucking insane-o spec)

How do you Shadow Priests deal with Trash Packs/Lots of Adds when not running Misery/Shadow Crash (so always)?

It feels awful to just SW:P one target and Flay

Who cares about trash damage???

I dunno man I just can't do it anymore. Being in the top 10 would feel really good at this point. I'm okay with being the bleed class, a melee dot spec is what orignally attracted be to the class but I just don't know now. I'd even be happy with shitty dps if we could have more useful utility.

You would be surprised how fucking dumb most DH players are. I know a guy who forgets to use Blade Dance on ST fights WHILE taking First Blood, thus rendering that entire talent useless.

I donno, it just feels like shit. And it makes Mythic+ miserable

gee i don't know probably people who run RELEVANT content like high level keys and mythic raids?

no they don't

No one expects spriest to do well on pack to pack trash. Shadow Crash is the only way to do well in the instance and it fucks you everywhere else.

>Reddit+
>Relevant

Found the 2/3 3/10 screamer whose guild fell apart

Meaning that Spriests are completely worthless in M+ where the boss is easier than trash

Why the fuck are you still running Mythics you nigger. Just play another game if you really have nothing good to do

Are there any other streamers that are actually good at their class besides asmongold/preach?

Ret is only fun when you use Sephuz and Crusade to chain your skills at the speed of light

You already said it yourself. For M+ run Misery/Crash. You're still not going to compete with AoE powerhouses like WW, though so don't let it get you down.

Then you do unacceptably little DPS on the bosses.

Spriests are worthless

If it's just going to be a more difficult artifact scenario then it's just gonna be more people crying because they can't pve for shit

>he doesn't know the feel of being a healer when dps need all the frost relics for dks and mages and life go to mm hunters and chickens

honestly though, it's a really good source of gear and relics once every 2-3 weeks when you actually get lucky, but between tier, leggos, and trinkets from raids being so good (and the rings and necks almost always having shit stats), you just have to go into it not expecting any reward other than having fun playing the game not that you do that anymore at all clearly

Anund's Seared Shackles + The Twin's Painful Touch
I can easily do 900k in m+ with Misery and LoTV

Bearheart is probably top 10 Resto Shaman/Holy Pally in the world

so how is everyone enjoying Breath of the Wild?

TO HIS WILL ALL FLESH SUCCUMBS

Which ARE the best dps to bring for high levels of M+?

Yeah let me click my fucking heels and pray to RNG gods that I get the only gear that will help

>Legendary system is fine guys xD

(WHAT HE SAID)

>For M+ run Misery/Crash.

Ignore this tardlet

Low level M+ you're going to suck dick

Higher level M+ you can get everything rolling and keep it going because the adds last long enough, should be fine. Run PI/LoTV like normal.

SPriest isn't M+ friendly in general, though.

>trinkets at 900 ilvl which outrank memehold trinkets

spot the 9/10 heroic screamer with no 900 angerboda and relics with shitty traits

anything that's not autistic rampup dotter

>you share this general with 12 year old consolekiddies
>nintendrones to boot

warcraftlogs.com/statistics/9#keystone=15&metric=dps

>Less than 1000 parses

Garbage stats

>bosses
have you ever BEEN inside a double-digit m+?

Still several hundred, its representative.

Its damage done, not damage to bosses. Check the dropdown.

wowprogress.com/mythic_plus
that's if you're looking to take a key REALLY high on a fortifed week (lots of instances just become impossible on 20+ on tyran)
yeah though so uhh the only group to do a 25 or 26 had:
dh
fury
fire
other high groups had:
mm hunt
bm hunt
outlaw
mut
boomkin
frost dk
ret
ele
like 1 or 2 really good aff locks and s-priests and a few monks

what you won't notice having a lot of viable roles in is healing: almost entirely droods with their 'balanced' mastery and a few shaman and pallies

If you're pushing really high meaningless reward keys, SPriests are good. Shit lasts long enough.

15 keys though we're trash

You double DoT every single one of them and play like usual in high M+.

Would you lick 10,000 years old Night Elf butthole?

just play the game and it'll drop
I have 5 legos and never did a single myhic raidboss, and only do 5-6 high level m+ runs / week

The only reason they had a Fury Warrior is because of Commanding Shout so bosses don't ransdomly oneshot them.

Yea why wouldnt I?

Like I had found an oasis in the middle of a desert. Why?

>arms warrior
What the fuck? How?

Hm, okay. I figured WW would have a higher representation as they seems to have really nice burst and sustained AoE with pretty decent ST and utility. But I guess I don't see a lot of WW out there anyway.

Yeah of course, that is my dream

>Switched mains for 7.1.5
>Changes to the new main mean I want to switch back
>Can't maintain 2 characters at a high level because Legion is designed to punish the shit out of you for daring to have alts

But assassination is one of the best specs for m+.

Any mages in here?

I have a fire mage that I'd like to get up but Fire doesn't seem to be doing well at the moment. Have Shard and Prydaz, whats a better bet, Frost or Arcane?

What class should I level first that could be use to get shit more easily for alts later on?

when you go over 20, shit lives for a long time so some classes start pulling up a ton more

also ability to have good strong defensives, cc, self-healing and boss-burst are also big deals

also you just don't do very big pulls in high ones, so your ability to do damage on more than 2-5 mobs doesn't really matter

post based titan constructs

odynfags need not apply

Ra-den is a fag
Lei Shen did literally nothing wrong

I saw a vid of someone using the bm crossbow on ptr and it actually looked really good from the player perspective (top/behind) than from the side

>WoW is such a living and evolving thing that you will never get to experience being every single one of the classes

Feels bad man

almost like I'm missing out on half the content of the game

No thanks, I prefer my superior Sin'dorei waifu's butthole

>Fem gnome in a slutmog

dude I have a main at 54 ms and an alt at 49 ms and I'm in the definition of a mediocre casual mythic guild and have never even consciously gone for ap for the sake of ap, just pushing keys to 10/12/15, raids (I barely even do these on the alt, just pug H NH on it like onces a month if I feel like it), and emmisaries

the only thing that's really all that punishing is leggos

>casual mythic guild

really HMMMs ya

I used to never have trouble sticking to one main pre-wrath but after leveling became so fast - I can hardly stand to play one character for more than I month. I get really into the idea and fantasy of class that I saw someone playing really well, so I decide to hop to that. Then do it over and over again. Now I have all the classes besides DH either maxed or almost maxed. I want to go back to just playing one though because I spread myself so thin over all these characters I never actually get anywhere and people that I play with become annoyed at me. So in short - don't be like me. Try to just stick to something whether it's the current fotm or utter dogshit because class balance changes so often.

the best part is when we raid once a week and don't get to progress because we can't meet 20 people despite being 4/10M
that and logging on excited for raid and the disappointment of seeing the above