What car is the best for attracting cops?

What car is the best for attracting cops?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/jimgorzelany/2016/02/18/the-most-and-least-often-ticketed-cars-on-the-road/#39df5900336e
usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2014/09/30/vehicles-us-most-tickets/16490255/
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2014/10/01/which-car-to-drive-if-you-want-to-get-the-most-tickets/?utm_term=.a7ae16f33e1c
youtube.com/watch?v=EMMeNeacTO8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

20 year old civic with a fart can

anything you can do something stupid in

Anything with a bunch of stickers. They'll know you're a kid and probably be doing and/or possessing something illegal

I had this for 6 years... got 7 tickets.

Police do not feel bad about pulling over a white boy in an STi.

get a "fuck the police" sticker

Some old piece of shit caddy with big donks.

You also have to be black.

I drive a Z32TT and never get tickets.
...and its red. It looks bone stock, so its could just be an old fart, so they let me pass.

I think if you race out your car they're gonna be attracted to you more, for being a faggot. Some cars also just carry that stigma.
This looks like a SpeedHunters desktop
Sti/Evo drivers are in general, morons.

Just be like me and have your parents be wealthy enough that they could barely afford to live in great neighborhoods and all your friends are upper class/relatively wealthy but your parents are strict enough to make you earn your own way for everything so you drive shitboxes for a good 15 years and everywhere you go and everyone you know has better shit than you but you're still relatively cool and your parents also taught you not to give a fuck so you drive your shitbox everywhere so you get pulled over like once a month for 15 years because everywhere you go you look suspicious and like you do not belong but it's cool because you're usually let off with a warning.

I love my parents, btw.

anything niggers drive

>steals

A Camaro driven by someone who looks like a young male.

>350Z and 370Z
>FT86
>any WRX or STI
>riced out Spivics

Pretty much anything that looks like it's being driven by a younger "dude bro!" vaper type.

In Aus? A Nissan Skyline or older model commodore / falcon

>drive shitbox for 15 years
>still live with parents

If this isnt pasta, it is now.

Late 90's corolla

Because only somoli's drive them here

This, read somewhere the wrx is the most ticketed car in the US.

upboat

Nissan z cars

forbes.com/sites/jimgorzelany/2016/02/18/the-most-and-least-often-ticketed-cars-on-the-road/#39df5900336e

20 Most-Ticketed Cars And Trucks

Lexus ES 300 – 33% of drivers ticketed
Nissan 350Z – 33%
Dodge Charger SE/SXT – 32%
Volkswagen Jetta GL– 31%
Chevrolet Monte Carlo LS/LT – 31%
Mazda 3s – 30%
Volkswagen GTI – 30%
Dodge Stratus SXT – 30%
Acura 3.0s – 30%
Toyota Tacoma – 30%
Mazda Tribute – 30%
Subaru Impreza WRX – 30%
Lexus LS 400 Series – 30%
Subaru Impreza 2.5I – 30%
Mercedes-Benz C300 4 Matic – 30%
Chevrolet Malibu 2LT – 29%
Lincoln LS – 29%
Ford Fusion S – 29%
Mazda 3i – 29%
Chevrolet Tahoe K1500 – 29%

10 Least-Ticketed Cars And Trucks

Buick Encore – 3% of drivers ticketed
Lexus IS 350 – 3%
Acura ILX – 6%
Cadillac ATS – 6%
Chevrolet Express – 8%
Cadillac Escalade – 8%
GMC Savana – 9%
Audi A3 2-Series – 9%
BMW 320i – 10%
Land Rover Range Rover – 11%

I thought the Supra was the most ticketed, but it's top 5.

usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2014/09/30/vehicles-us-most-tickets/16490255/

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2014/10/01/which-car-to-drive-if-you-want-to-get-the-most-tickets/?utm_term=.a7ae16f33e1c

1. Subaru WRX – 33.6%
2. Pontiac GTO – 32.7%
3. Scion FR-S – 32.6%
4. Toyota Supra – 30.8%
5. Subaru Tribeca – 29.7%
6. Volkswagen Rabbit – 29.6%
7. Mercury Topaz – 28.8%
8. Scion tC – 28.8%
9. Toyota FJ Cruiser – 28.4%
10. Mazda2 – 28.1%
11. Hyundai Veloster – 28.1%
12. Volkswagen GTI – 28.1%
13. Suzuki Reno – 28.1%
14. Scion xA – 27.8%
15. Pontiac G8 – 27.7%
16. MINI Cooper S Countryman – 27.5%
17. Mitsubishi 3000 GT – 27.4%
18. Saturn Aura – 27.1%
19. Infiniti QX56/QX80 – 27.1%
20. Toyota Prius C – 27.0%

>Escalade
now that's a surprise

Basically avoid manchild poorfag ebin race kars like the Subaru WRX or Volkswagen GTI and you're good

90's commodores/falcons only get attention if they're really beat to shit because you can bet your bottom dollar a meth head is behind the wheel

>scion xa

what the fuck, those are like a yaris

High society is very conservative.

>11. Hyundai Veloster – 28.1%

Can confirm.

It's May 2017 now? I've had 3 speeding tickets this year thus far.

>FJ
fucking good
there's always one with an obnoxious color pallet within ~20 miles of you where I live, and the drivers are consistently non-observant speeding dick wipes
fuck that car for real, f'real

Fuck you for caring how fast they travel. Asswipe.

You don't get traffic tickets for dealing.

>Mercury Topaz
What the fuck?

Then stop speeding faggot.

Tesla Model S
They are always going to check if the driver fell asleep and it's on autopilot

>no Ford ST's

Huh, good for me

The inability to speed is not something to be happy about.

he never said/implied that.

RABBIT
A
B
B
I
T

>No BMW

>an FR-S is faster

I'm surprised out of the 2 years in my Mustang, I was never pulled over for suspicious shit or any vehicle specific even with full 15% all around with 30 on the windshield, wheels running 305 radials in the rear, and longtubes with an xpipe straight back. Of course I got pulled over for speeding a few times (beat every one) but they never bothered me even there about the mods. This is all in North Jersey btw.

most likely r33 skylines in aus

>have red BRZ
>have not yet been pulled over

Is it just a matter of time? I feel like I don't get much attention.

any 30 yo shit box that makes you look poor
that way they know you don't have enough money to contest any charges or get them in trouble
alt is any sports car made in the 90s
esp with half assed modifications

Got mine. Got pulled over for speeding the other day (10 over). Officer let me off with a warning cuz I told him I'm trying to relearn manual.

Yay.

It's the opposite of what you're asking, but I can tell you that cops, mostly older ones, don't give a shit how loud your car is if it's pre 90's muscle. My car has almost straight piped small block (I have flowmaster super 10's but those are more to say I have mufflers that to quiet down the car)
Almost 2 years straight and I haven't been cited for anything. One cop pulled me over last July for a 'failure to signal' but never mentioned that after he started asking about my setup. Still get occasional thumbs up too.

My point is, if you actually want bad attention from cops, anything atleast 10-15 years old, not domestic, and an eBay fart can should have them on you like ugly on your momma.

Basically anything cool so long as you look young

They're all old farts at heart and will assume your parents didn't raise you right/at all, and want to take it upon themselves to reinforce the old and dying christian respect for absolute authority (the law is the law, to follow the law is to follow god, jesus said follow the law goshdarnit). But once they see your license says you're 25+ they'll let you off. Unless you have a youthful attitude, in which case time to crush your spirit and tell you to go to church.

>Buick Encore

When I'm on a night cruise with my friends, I'm the one who gets pulled over when we're driving even a little fast past a cop. They're in an Integra DC5, S2K, and some roadster Porsche. I'm in an R34.

>speeding
>in a Veloster

How'd you do it user?

>Tfw rsxS and cops don't even double take my car

It must suck to be an American.

Orange 450hp 350z, loud as shit, speed everywhere, no radar detector.

Only ticket I've ever gotten was a seat belt violation for pulling up to a cop and asking why they had my road blocked off.

I just read the same thing.
>Top 4 Most Ticketed Cars
4: Toyota Supra
3: Scion FRS
2: Pontiac GTO
1: Subaru WRX

Drive a little red Corvette. Cops hate Corvettes AND the color red. I get so many shitty looks from cops lol. They can fuck off, though. I'm not hurting anybody.

Imagine you are a white male traffic cop.

You clock a pack 10 cars going 15 mph over.

>Do you pull over the minivan?
You'd possibly ticket a parent with their kids sitting there which would be awkward and make you feel bad about your job.
>Do you pull over the fat black chick with shit hanging off of her rear-view mirror?
Expect a sob story and tears.
>Do you pull over that grey Yaris that you didn't even notice? Unlikely.
>Do you pull over the 90's chevy truck with a mismatched door?
Maybe, they might not have a license - but they also may have a gun and no one wants to deal with that drama at work.
-Do you pull over the Subaru with flares, a hood scoop, and a bench spoiler? Yep, and you wouldn't even feel bad about it. You might even find some meth or heroin in there which would make you look good to your higher-ups.

The Corvette has more of a mid-life crisis/boomer image than anything. You'll get way more dirty looks in a Japanese tuner car.

>be me yesterday
>white neiborhood, new cars everywhere
>driving my new 85 Silvia to get smogged
>shit paint
>mismatched rims
>purple tint
>S Chassis sticker with Japanese on window
>biker cops slowly splits lanes up to me on a stop light
>looking at car intently
>expired registration sticker, trashed interior
>fire extinguisher and gallon of gas in passenger seat
>pulls up further
>looks at me
>I flip the pop-up lights up
Vrrrrt
>eyecontact.png
>light turns green
>he speeds off and doesn't pull me over

Was it a fluke?

>4: Toyota Supra
Think about that. There's not even that many Supras in the US.

If you notice, these are all poor vehicles. Easier to harass.

>Z cars
Same thing with the G35 coupe?

gtr near a poor neighborhood

If you want to draw unwanted attention the most important thing is to let people hear you before they see you so get the most obnoxious sounding piece of shit and stick that thing on your EG hatch with neon green dipped wheels and you are G O L D E N

Just be a black man under 50 who drives outside of your state frequently.

I average a minimum of 2 pull overs a year driving a silver 4 door Toyota Yaris. Its stock, no wheel covers (stolen in local city), no dents, but some door and bumper dings from living in the city. No loud music: only NPR, conservative local political talk radio, and sports radio.

I can't tell you how many "7 miles over the speed limit" tickets I've gotten.

Conversely, also own a 90% stock red Miata...only pull over I've gotten in it was a cop who said I looked tired during a road trip. He made me sit in his car with him, gave me half a cup of coffee and a donut, and made me talk politics/religion for 15 minutes to make sure I would be an alert driver.

TL;DR- driving while vaguely negro >any car in the market for pull overs.

>Somehow somewhere there is a giant Tyrone motherfucker stuffed into a tiny miat

Here in the NL it's VW Golfs. Every fucking shitskin mocro dealer drives one.

>He made me sit in his car with him, gave me half a cup of coffee and a donut, and made me talk politics/religion for 15 minutes to make sure I would be an alert driver.
He sounds like a decent bloke.

Probably this thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=EMMeNeacTO8

Can confirm, I had a WRB Bugeye WRX for years and got pulled over all the time. I almost never got tickets either, cops would pull me over on some flimsy excuse just to look for something to ticket me for, and then let me go with a bullshit warning that my tires needed replacement or whatever.

I did once get a ticket for a burned out foglight bulb in it once. A fucking foglight bulb.

>I did once get a ticket for a burned out foglight bulb in it once.
I'm assuming this wasn't in the US.

It was in SoCal. I had to go to a fucking inspection station and get it checked off and everything. I didn't even know a fucking foglight was ticketable but apparently it is.

Cops fucking hated that car and looked for any reason to fuck with me. Another time I got ticketed for no proof of insurance and had to go to court, despite the fact that I HAD the POI and it just took me a couple of minutes to find it in my glovebox, but the cop had already written the ticket and refused to take it back or whatever.

I was a clean-cut early-20s white guy with an office job and the clothes to match at the time, too, so there wasn't even a profiling kind of thing going on, it was just because I was driving around in a lowered blue WRX with gold wheels.

>It was in SoCal.
That was my second guess. It's kinda fucked fogs being out are a ticketable offense considering they aren't even mandatory and are entirely optional to turn on even if you have them but I expect no less from the People's Republic of California.

I've had pretty good luck in my WRB bugeye having only been pulled over once for an expired registration sticker that was a result of waiting on an inspection that was the result of waiting on parts. I had the receipt for the work order and the cop was a real nice guy and let me go without any trouble. Of course now that I've said this I'll be getting a ticket tomorrow.

Not "giant" but pretty big-ish. 6'2 and fluctuate between 180 and 200lbs. Veeky Forums pretty decently and the closest to a "tall guy mod" I've done is swap the door arm rests with pull straps.

At worst sometimes I have to peer around the A-pillar for red lights.

Best cop I've ever interacted with. Even funnier, I was in the Southern USA (rural Virginia). On paper it should have been a nightmare. That interaction alone is why I can't get behind the way black people treat/disrespect cops some times.

There are good cops. There are bad cops. There are good blacks. There are bad blacks. It is unfortunate that the bad of both groups tarnish the reputation for the good in both groups and cause the some of good people to be treated poorly.

Why the fuck is Mercury Topaz on the list?

Any sport bike.