Destiny General - /dg/

>>>NEWSRESET INFOLINKS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i12gazrZtAs
youtu.be/ZQ1_DmpOFjU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do I have to do everything around here? Can you punks literally not copy/paste? Bungie copies and pastes Destiny content better than any of you

Anyways, I added the Weekly Featured Raid to the OP in anticipation of next week. Crota's End will be first in rotation, so it may take a while to find out the challenge requirements

Obligatory TANIKS HAS NO HOUSE

Reposting from yesterday:

youtube.com/watch?v=i12gazrZtAs

1/3 NF. May do multiple.

>May do multiple
>doing nightfall at all
lol

>

>I wanna be vaati!

Join fgt I want memebreaker

wont be able to play for another 5-6 hours. if you havent done it by then ill join

I need shit to do today. I don't care what it is I just need something. I'll be on most of the day just send a msg

On a scal of one to Icarus how much of a meme is Take a Knee?

I made the last thread that hit about 9 posts
>31 posts
>9 posts
how many will this one reach before archive

HMKF when? Or maybe a WotM run that doesn't make me bail at Vosik.

Icarus is good on HCs, especially if you're a shadestepping bones of lmao cancer hunter.
I'd give it a meme out of ten on a crablock, otherwise it's an insta-shard.

kys

I would if the alternative was raiding with you tbqh.

im up for it later on today. how late you will you be on? I wont be on until like 8-9 your time

Doubt i'll be on by then, and i'll be gone until Sunday. Maybe another time, i'll get around to playing more often coming AoT.

whatever you do, dont go to lfg

have you done 3 WotM and a VoG today? No? kys

I did last weekend. Thought that, by now, only the most tryhards would still be playing.
Turns out they're not.
Also turns out Don isn't the only scot with shitty internet.

>mfw dawn's internet

Holy shit, I didn't give consent for that bitch to upload our matches

Huh

Never noticed before that you can see Eris' and Cayde's reflections in his shades

It's too early in the morning to shitpost, but this was pretty funny
I had a dream that involved zippy and don and we were in a raid, its weird because it was only us three and I remember zippy and don yelling at each other and In the end their yelling killed the enemies, it was weird because they did nothing but argue but somehow enemies were dying and i distinctly remember dancing with aksis as he was taking damage from their yelling
Really weird stuff

>dreaming about anyone from here
Seek help

Starting nightfalls soon (hopefully), feel free to join

1/3

youtu.be/ZQ1_DmpOFjU

Ok, now I'm about to do nightfall(s)

Get your booty in here

Invite me

>tfw destiny is so dead I am incapable of finding a game of clash for over an hour unless it's against the same exact six man

Get your butt in here, 2/3

yellowteacup

I want to play Crucible with Xboners at 7PM EST.

>tfw just found out that Matt Mercer does the voice of human male characters
brb, remaking all of my characters

But the only good character voice is male exo

Woah there

Female Awoken, too.
Male Exo is top shelf.

yelp

Good man

Cant wait for /v/ to tear Bungie a new asshole when they fuck up D2

Its cool, we'll still eat it up =^)

>you will never tonguefuck yellowteacup

:c

Drinniol... just give it a rest, pal.

not drinniol but i didnt know he lusted after cute tight and pink yellowteacup pussy

must have respective ship for each run

LOL??????????

Oh shit what's that white one on the left???

not a raid ship

Fucking tell me, god damnit

not him but it's the sterling treasure package ship from

>8 minutes until Bungie stream
BOB

The stream is on Wednesday my dude.

It isn't Wednesday, asshole

its tomorrow you dumb motherfucker

Well fuck me hard

Don't worry user.
We're all fucking stupid in here.

Okay sure.

n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-no..

you guys have played mass effect? it's like destiny but better.

I've played them all, yes, 2 being my favorite of the 3

I quite enjoyed the games but I don't know if they're better than Destiny.

I do appreciate how Bioware stopped with the trilogy and didn't milk the franchise as hard as physically possible and create a complete and utter clown abortion of a fourth game.

>Titan gets shafted again with the shittest ornaments

D2 will change everything r-right bros?

Why would I ever want STR over INT and DIS?

The only classes I can think of where you would want STR are Stormcaller and Nightstalker.

Weekly reminder PS4 players went flawless in one 7-0 run and Xboners couldn't do it in 5 attempts! Sad!

I run War Machine force barrier and melting point on my titan. They're good for getting in extra damage for a little bit.

On Hunter I like throwing knives as a way to deal with little shits, so even if I miss with juggler, I can quickly get it back. Also I like to use it as a way to keep up/proc my Gunslinger's Trance or Chain of Woe.

>beanbag

Secondly reminder that all PS4 players including the SHITTERS can do anything better than xniggers and you should feel privileged if one joins your fireteam.

Harder competition. Easier wins!

>>>
The cannon fodder of PS Trials left in TTK, only tryhards and streamers now.

is XBL fucked? Can't sign in.
xbox Web page isn't loading either.

yep. looks like it's down
thank god this doesn't happen that often to us at least

>all this cool shit
>almost no vault space
Why did Bungie not increase vault space on launch?

because you're an idiot if you're running low on vault space

Sunbreaker running simmering flames + armamentarium

Any warlock using Tlaloc

even a striker in the crucible can make use of it as a single shot from a hand cannon + storm fist can kill, and you might tend to hold onto the super until the right moment rather than just getting a free kill or two as soon as it's charged, so the faster charge from intellect may be less useful

I tend to run max int/dis almost exclusively but I have a str/dis setup for my warlock since I enjoy Tlaloc and sometimes I run a more balanced Striker build across all three stats just to have storm fist charged more often

it would be nice if there was a way to melee without activating your ability, like holding down the melee button to use it and tapping for just a normal melee. So many times I just waste my ability finishing off a low HP target when a normal melee would suffice and then don't have the ability when i really need it, which is the main reason I don't usually prioritize str much.

>simmering flames
>not stoke the forge
>not using cauterize

Go away.

>introduce 4 new raid sets, treasure sets, faction sets that look amazing on each character
>no vault expansion
Is there something wrong with me wanting to have at least one or two different things to wear in this game?

cauterize is shit now, and you could always just change your setup before you plan to use the super or just be playing pve and not give a shit

or be playing pvp and not give a shit really, it's still full of casual shitters even now that it's ded

Yes. Having duplicates, having worthless, trash gear and having out of date gear are all worthless. I bet you keep shit that's in kiosks as well

Everything in my vault is current gear, each guardian has around 3-4 armor sets, no duplicates because why would someone do that. The only option now is to sacrifice my favorite sets for the new ones because Bungie is too incompetent to keep promises.
>I bet you keep shit that's in kiosks as well
Only the exotics and ships I actively use.

Post it then. No one believes you, dumbass. There isn't enough useful gear to keep your vault anywhere near HALF

is there a way to get into strikes without a fireteam

Im never going to get this fucking flawless bounty done otherwise

You are probably one of those people who has 5 weapon and armor pieces in the vault anyways so anything I post you would only ridicule.

>Being afraid of posting your vault

Are you serious?

It's basically every end game set from Rise of Iron and Taken King, the fact that there is no more room makes it difficult to get rid of things for the next update.

You only need the WOTM raid arms, everything else you can throw away.

It's not that there isn't any room, it's that you're insisting on holding onto throwaway pieces of gear.

Hope you all have been collecting legendaries and exotics in preparation for AoT

>he doesn't have a godrell or memeroll of almost every gun.
>not having a full batch of banana guns, trials guns, and armsday guns
>not having all the essential Titan marks
Wew

>
you do know that aside from the Pocket Infinity there are no new exotics that aren't raid exotics right?

>>>

>All this praise of year 1
>I bet they won't even make field scout what is used to be

Field Scout used to be so good. One of the best perks the game had.

I have no idea why they deemed it broken.

agreed to an extent..
If you're keeping every set of gear such a forge gear. taken gear. WOTM gear. treasures of the dawn gear; both rimed and crystalline or whatever class you are. add in the dusty engrams for iron breed and regalia shit and exotics that you can get that are max rolled that you can't get from kiosks.. There's not enough room

fukken rip all my field scout efrideets with 6 round mags

even if we get fatebringer back it won't have the 13 rounds or whatever with field scout, plus all the hand cannon range nerfs

You only need one period at the end of a sentence.

Ideally, you should only hold on to things that cannot be acquired and things that are useful to you, like guns with good rolls and gear with good stats.

Holding onto every single thing in the game and not having enough space as a result is your fault, not Bungie's.

>Had a solar efrideet's with field scout and firefly in y1

That thing was beautiful

Nightfalls?

>had efrideet that could swap between field scout and final round

that shit was amazing for pve and pvp alike

plus year 1 piercing rounds sniping niggas through walls

This is highly subject to opinion.
>You only need one period at the end of a sentence.
Seriously? He was clearly using an ellipsis and forgot a period.

The gear I listed alone for every character plus 22 exotics for just the warlock is 106. If bungie is gonna keep adding "content" and new gear Where's the space to save that gear? can you re acquire stellar impact shit and shit you get from Vanguard elites? Yeah. but why get it again if it's max rolled. That's what the vaults for