March update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52281
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/3JfhQ7xW

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=fr&ie=UTF-8&u=http://altema.jp/ffbe/chainranking-40061&edit-text=
reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/wiki/units/259
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So you think you can ride this Chocobo?

What does steiner look like without the helmet?

>Lightning isn't even in the top 20
REEEE

>RK anniversary aiming to show everyone that it isn't a dead horse anymore
>BE releases Orlandeau aiming for the 1st place in the playstore

How do we stop Gumi?

Gas him up with the greens and-
Holy shit.

It makes perfect business sense actually, though I wonder what the people over at SE hq think about these major events clashing. There's gonna quite some cannibalization between both games.

Morgan Webb.

Got Steiner's BSB in the LD, and damn, the damage is pure trash.
Even with enFire he hits like a wet noodle.

At least I have two sources of imperil Fire (Balthier's SSB and Galuf BSB), but even with it the damage is simply meh.
I really don't think diving would help that much, I'd rather save them motes for better characters.

She's even beneath Marie (a niche green mage), Veritas of the Light (a HYBRID attacker) and Dark Fina (a blaster caster in an era long after the death of mages)

Seems to be pretty average for a physical En-Element BSB.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

>Ifrit leveled down
ONE JOB YOU FUCKING WHALES

I know how we can stop you.

Wait until Knight of Etro Lightning will be the first 100/100 >:^)

>paying for mobages
Ayy lmao

Gabranth was kind of a dick to Vayne.

Reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing

Gabranth was kind of a dick in general. What the fuck was Noah's damage?

>Kind of
Gabranth's treatment of the True Hero was completely unjust and unwarranted, FTFY.

Please play XII, I can understand if you're waiting for the remake at this point but your enjoyment of it won't be ruined by a single playthrough of the original.

FFBE is finished, at least in /ffg/

We have a ton of poor saps who are going to blow their loads of tickets and lapis on Orlandu and get nothing but a DKC or Delita for their troubles. After the initial surge of complaining they'll all quit we'll be back to nothing but nice, constructive FFRK posting with the occasional FFXV fagshit mixed in.

Wrong. Both will die when global gets D:OO

What's the general consensus on XV? Critics seem to love it -- I can't decide whether it's worth buying a PS4 pro for -- well that and Persona 5.

7/10 it's okay

8 to 9/10

wait for it to get finished

That game has a "story" though, which I really don't want to deal with in a mobile timewaster.

I forgot that existed. Did everyone here give up on it?

Meant for the OO post:

It's ok/10
I hope that the patches and extra content boosts it to a better place

I'd buy a pro for Persona 5 and XII remaster desu, but not for XV.

I just got bored of it and never picked it up again.

Alright that was funny the first time but you may stop now.

Copy-paste from months ago.

I'd put it somewhere between 6.5~7/10.
I found the combat smooth and enjoyable, though certain areas were just abominable with the camera and enemy clutter. However, link-striking, dodging and rolling, blindsiding in general, warp strikes, and ally techniques are all very smooth, as is weapon switching on the fly.
The story ultimately works, though it's a sloppy mess, undeveloped characters and rushed to the limit. I wasn't left with any major questions, though, which is good for closure.

But, it's complex. It has deep, abiding flaws, but it's personal interpretation as to how far those drag it down. Though the experience suffered from this ambivalence, I feel it was a pleasant more often than not.

Why is Tiida so high?

because he's good

He's the water to Orlandu's holy and Eileen's Earth. Also has MP regen for everyone.

His enhancements were fucking crack and made him Onion Knight: Blitzball edition. He has a 720% untyped 12 hit attack (so it will change elements to whatever he's wielding, like water thanks to his TMR Brotherhood, meaning it can still take advantage of imperils), a bucket of killers, and natural Sword Mastery.
He went completely out of control.

>He's the water to Orlandu's holy and Eileen's Earth
Well, no, not actually. He doesn't come with any water imperils. But his TMR gives him a very strong water elemental sword.
Quick Trick is unaligned and can be used with whatever element Tidus is wielding, just like Onion Knight.

>enhancements, imperils, along with being an MP vank
Now I see. Good thing he has a better banner than memelandeaux

>He doesn't come with any water imperils
His LB you goof

Oh, yeah.. I always forget to analyze LBs, because so few characters want to actually use them as they don't fucking dual wield. (Why don't they dual wield Alim, tell me why)

I'm betting the first 100/100 is gonna be Squall.
>"whatever" (passive)
50% atk bonus with sword equipped, paralyze/stone/confuse/stop/sleep immunity
>Blasting Zone
600% aoe dmg, 1 hit
>Lion Heart
Wind phys dmg (2.5x), ignore def 50%, wind imperil 50%, 17 hits
>Griever (LB)
no idea what it's gonna do but OP for sure

Since we're talking about JP, I've noticed that Rikku has 9-hit elemental attacks. Can she chain well with anyone other than herself?

>daily on players choice this morning
>holyfuckingshitrainbow
>fuck please be on banner, please be on banner
>dark knight cecil
What'd I do to deserve this ffg?

shes not used for attaacking

>Griever
It will be the first haste, allowing you to act twice in one turn.

Yeah but that's just what she's doing when she's not doing something else.
Pretty sure she synchronizes with Tidus for most of her hits on the water one? His attack goes on longer though.

Nope
translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=fr&ie=UTF-8&u=http://altema.jp/ffbe/chainranking-40061&edit-text=

Repent for pulling before the thunder God. Repent!

B-but this banners so gud
I'm not even rolling for memelandu, I rerolled an account for noctis and wasn't able to bank tickets without sitting here not being able to do like any trials cus no units.
I'm just banking for tilith now, fuck memelandu lol.

Always thought that he looked like Kimahri went goth

>Velious of the Naruto
Come on google translate, how do you get Naruto out of kotoyami (everlasting darkness)?
Did somebody teach google translate about gateway animes of the worst kind

So JP anons, how the fuck do enhancements work? I see there's materials required for them but the mats are all in moonrunes, are they materials we might already have? What kind of mats would I expect to need to make dark knight cecil viable?

They use their own unique materials that are rare as fuck for quite some time. Which one it uses depends on the ability, there are Attack mats, Support mats, etc.

Just use Firion, they're rated the same.

there will be a new button in units that just highlights units that can be enhancements, then when you click a unit it will show mats and gil needed plus change in move. materials can be farmed in vortex and events

>What kind of mats would I expect to need to make dark knight cecil viable?
the "swap for a better unit" material

'fraid not user, they're all custom mats that are only acquirable after enhancements themselves drop. The only thing you can build up for now is gil.
And they take a lot of gil so please do save up.

Kinda funny because he's my only imperil fire with his Tin Armor. So for fire I've got
>Refia BSB enfire
>Vincent Shortbarrel enfire
>Steiner imperil fire
>Terra Tiara enfire
>Braska Rod enfire

I've got nowhere near that for any other element.

Do you two know what dkc's enhancements do?
I'm plenty set on gil from tm farming for the last few months, no plan on stopping though.
The gil was the only requirement I could read, lol.

I know what his enhancements do, and so will you when you look it up on plebbit or altema.

just google leddit unit list and see for yourself

squall and rinoa in be when

Ready to spend my whole 3 tickets on orlandu banner oh yeh bb

reminder that you aren't allowed to post in this thread unless you can make a full team of 5 out of this list

I think you meant Squall and Selphie. Selphie's gonna have a LB with a 1% chance of KO-ing everything under the sun including trial bosses.

gonna be announced during the next live stream on the 24th

>they're rated the same therefore they are the same
user please.
Firion is based on his killers; if his killers don't apply (aquatic enemies, undead enemies, stone enemies, machine enemies) then he's garbage. Plus he's only got 100% human killer which isn't the best.
Furthermore Firion has no elemental synergies to speak of, whereas DK Cecil's calamitous -100% dark imperil makes him a godmaker for Veritas of the Dark.. and himself for every round after the first.

In his limelight DK Cecil is a far more damaging chain finisher than Firion, but admittedly Firion is easier to utilize.

Reminder that no one gives a shit about global's test server.

and good with glauca

>Squall
Hopefully soon
>Rinoa
Hopefully never. Even Shantotto is a better waifu than that manipulative, ugly slut.

>posted in jest
>get a wall of text as a response
Thanks, I guess.

That's the best way to counter shitposters like you

>two and a half lines are a wall
dumb phoneposter

no wonder that you're a retarded "I WAS JUTS PRETENDING XD" if you think that's a wall of text

>more (You)s
oh boy

approaching critical mass

>wake up
>Urulandueau is finally coming

RIP in pieces gilgabro, you'll be the leader of earth shrine cleaning duty

>hurpaderpaderp 750% scaling, high as fuck attack and total darkness immunity is bad cus muh chain meta
>itt people who get spoonfed their builds by people who also don't understand the game
Someone literally mentioned firion over dkc with enhancements :^)

I'm trying to trick the desire sensor my pretending I don't care about Orlandeau. It should work.

>tfw have 0 interest in boring cid
>tfw going to miss player's choice banner
A fourth Zidane would've been nice.

don't ever reply to me again if you're gonna shitpost nonsense

He said, unable to defend his point.
Have fun with your fin briar or whatever firion uses to clear antenolla in like 8 months. I'll be doing current content, cya kupo

don't most people use a party of 1tank+1healer and 3 DPS? 3 DWs should be enough

>Tilith
>Luneth
>Warrior of Light
>Agrias
Just missing one more and it's gonna be Thunder God Cid, Praise be to Him

>4 WoL
>1 Agrias
Looks like I can.

Double rod mages/double staff healers.

Can someone explain why is Ramza so high?

While you are a cunt, I do agree with you. I don't get with everyone here wants to live 7 months in the future.

With my hairy ass sitting right here, today, writing this, i'm living in March 2017, in 7 months JPs meta will be different also and Eileen and Orlandu will be shit too, I don't know if i'll care about this game in 7 months, ffs I don't know if i'll be alive in 7 months.

Literally one skill, Hero's Rime. It's insane.
It's part of his enhancements, I think it's translated as Hero's Song or something on Reddit.
reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/wiki/units/259

Ah global, why do you have to be so moogle?

100% all round buffs, hp/mana regen, same role as harp donut.
Very nice to have but not as essential as Tilith or Rikku.

Because she is best girl.