/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #1313

>Free Quest Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y1AuuhW9au0vYnakVurXKyi5aE1uC2_AzGJ0WiS7_dU/edit#gid=0

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Schedule for March:
3/1 - 3/11 - What Makes the Sky Blue
3/11 - 3/17 - Xeno Vohu Manah Clash
3/18 - 3/25 - Guild War (Wind)
3/26 - 3/31 - L.E.T.S. H.A.N.G. (Rerun and Renew)
4/1 - 4/9 - New Scenario Event

3/18 - 3/26 - New Skyfarer Special (1/2 Off Free/Special Quests, 50%+ EXP)
3/20 - Anniversary Patch Part 2 (GW character 5*, T4 SS)

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YSzOXtXm8p0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Happy 30th Anniversary!

DON'T BULLY MY NEET WIFE

>legfest limiteds are getting 5* too
KMR didn't abandon this

D4DD1F64

personality wise, would you an Arulu or Magisa?

delet

Arulu

>inb4 mat requirements are just as cancerous as GW 5*s

Yeah, oh boy

>the fucking gulag of Cowfags.

cow is overrated

I already started working on them last magnafest, got a few HL things left like distinctions

when should I start bothering with RQ raids and her weapons?

Reposting for curiosity:

>using Finf in the Elysium era
>B-but they are strong! New players that haven't unlocked Ely are fine with her!!
>HL charas harder to get than HL classes
>Unlocking a class require almost nothign compared to the grind and farm required to make and 5* a GW chara

Again, someone can explain me why should i care at all to make most of these GW charas?
Sure, some of them are useful, like Song and Placebo-chan, Nio and Sarasa are probably good too, Six was already good per se and Octo is good if you like getting a battery i guess.
But, memes aside, why should i make the others?
Looking at the recent changes in the meta, the AoE skills, DoT and going rainbow to be really viable i come to a conclusion:

Anre is still overshadowed a fuckton by other units, limited Katalina is still the top.
Quatre: the 5* makes him better but is he really THAT better? I still don't see why i should pick him over other charas, i admit i could be wrong though.
Fif is good but the Elysian class has been basically made to be rolled with Light and at that point why should i put her over that?
Siete... i like this guy, i really do, really but, it's like all the changes are aimed to fuck him in the ass. Basically all the enemies now got an AoE skill and some DoT of some kind, the Elysian class could save his ass for all these DoTs but Wind already got a fucknton of viable supports to "waste" the MC slot for that.

I'm serious about this, if someone thinks i'm saying some bullshit tell me what i'm missing.

Can I safely feed the billion mithril weapons the event token gacha gives to my other weapons?

does honors dagger work in gw?

20%

>RQ raids
when your charge attacks hit cap with your grid of choice so you don't leech in a 6 man HL raid

>when should I start bothering with RQ raids and her weapons?
as long as you host, when ever you want
dont you fucking dare to leech mine you fucking newshitter

>20%

?

Don't make them if you don't want to grind.

>still no statement from cygames on this GW shit
dead game soon

Why do you care so much about having the 5*?

That's not the point.
I'm talking about making some charas that are overclassed even at 5* locked behind some insane farm.
The "don't make somethign if you are not fine with that" don't helps anyone.

Why would they? People already made 5* in less than a day.

Sub 10k leechclub.

the fact that you are comparing unlocking a MC class with a SSR character just shows how stupid you are, how do you even ask these kind of questions?

I would still hit that.

Most Eternals aren't actually strong enough to justify the grind, ergo only 59k players out of millions even having one. At the very least though, the grind was simple enough that you could make one without much trouble just because you liked them.

I can't imagine more than a small handful at best will make the 5*s if the grind for them doesn't change.

>rubbfish

Do bunnies or belles stack?

It does because if you don't want to grind for an autism trophy then you shouldn't grind for an autism trophy.

Shit raid. Shit rewards. At least spamming stickers was fun.

Thanks for the mage creed I guess

The nips are celebrating 30 mins early.

I hope we get reverse swept so I can have a reason to rq and give up.

>implying it being an autism trophy is perfectly fine to begin with

>implying it isn't
What makes you think it shouldn't be?

I'm not comparing anything, the game game is all about party setups, placing a chara in your team without taking in count how the MC should use as class is stupid.
I haven't compared Elysian class with anyone, i've just said that in a party where there already a decent setup and a class like Elysian works better with the Light characters why should i waste time on making a support chara?

I got a giggle out of the raid.
youtube.com/watch?v=YSzOXtXm8p0

damn, I was looking forward to that raid

try and stop me

Ferri's DFC wins again!

>I'm not comparing anything
>Unlocking a class require almost nothign compared to the grind and farm required to make and 5* a GW chara

Huh?

But it is? You get GWs because you want them, not because you're a esports baby that needs to only use the toppest percentage of things to feel good about yourself.

As long as you bring phalanx or raid heals/clear and on element debuffing it's fine

I've not failed a single one since they added the weapons

Was breaking slivers actually a lie?

jesus this grid

NM 23F9126 help

Yes. You need to build another GW weapon.

/gbfg/ ladies and gentlemen

don't ever post this grid or join any of my raids ever again

Someone wanted sarasa's level 80 fate. Here it is in 2 parts, before and after the battle.

Sorry for the crappy edit.

:thinking:

Yes, and that's where the question: "Why should i care to make them if they don't bring anything real good after all the investement made on them?"

>She and her Zombie brother in spookyland don't drop their weapons even if you fill their ass with BH stacks
>2 days already and no drops from both of them

What the fuck is their problem?

Thanks, Taven.

>you shouldn't be allowed to play the game if you're earth
how about no. Blame whoever's idea it was to lock rainbow weapons and distinctions behind a wind fight.

These two pictures remind me of that one image, you know the one. Post it.

Because

and this may stun you

they are nice characters.

Here take this (You), just don't post that grid again.

>5* never

Or at least a very long time. A shame.

because you don't? Most people do not make Funf unless they really like her or just want to meme. Her design doesn't have a place in the game atm.

Some Jutenshus provide something that no other characters can replicate. Six is the best dark attacker, Siete allows double full chains during boss farming, Nio has comatose which was basically cheat button on Xeno Vohu. Quatre is a walking Chaos Ruler and GW dagger, Anre has a party frontwater buff that no other water unit gives atm. Song's paralyze is pretty much the strongest and most reliable outside of assassin Petrify.

Your MC's role is entirely based on the raid, and only to a certain extent your party members (Sparta to protect fragile attackers that want hostility directed away), so I have no idea what you're talking about.

Why would you make GW characters in the first place if you wanted anything real good after you make the majority of them?

What on earth did you expect from the 5*s?
What on earth makes you think this way?

Did you unironically expect them to be gamebreaking or something? Did you expect a minimal grind for a lot of power or something?

The fuck is going on in your brain?

BUILD WALL

And yet still somehow far stronger than me

The grind should be equal to the reward

I could have rolled 3 10 rolls with the crystals spent there and used 3 gold bars to lb3 a good weapon
only six so far seems worth the grind for *5

15 minutes until the end, were you able to survive the rush?

>What on earth did you expect from the 5*s?
>Did you unironically expect them to be gamebreaking or something? Did you expect a minimal grind for a lot of power or something?

"Minimal grind."

Didn't know KMR posted on this board.

Fucking kill me

Did you enjoy this year's seasonal events /gbfg/?

For some reason the other crew just threw the match, even though their members were like 3x stronger.

Because some people like them, no one gives a shit about what you want.

>tfw year one mags

>Guild just barely fails to make tier A
>Gets beaten in a close match on the very first day after exhausting ourselves
There are many many things in this game that induce despair, but this has been by far the worst of all.

Do I need to have my GW in the backrow just for the nightmare to appear? Holy shit

>people on this board unironically defending GW 5*s

Lol

>tfw I actually thought I could lb5* all of mine

>whale wars

fuck this p2w game -_-

Don't give up, cowfans!

Just join a crew of whales and get carried.

>people are defending gw 5* materials
>people are defending breaking their adored weapon twice even though only one should exist to unlock their 5*
end this general

Fucking finally

Can we beat Sarasa Off Element?

>people are defending

My friend said KMR planned to include S.Zoi in grand series, is it true?

They're in tier A.

/gbfg/ is retarded, more news at 11.

No we can't

Quatre!

if you're talking about the second fate fight that is solo MC only, yes

just dont expect to hit debuffs if you're not ON element

I beat her as Earth.

's 5* is unattainable

Why isn't my dogwife in a better element

Ah, thanks. I'm just gonna make mine into a fire axe.

People defending GW *5 are probably those without them and are baiting.

Why do you want them so much if they are so bad?