Can someone explain this fucking bullshit to me?

Can someone explain this fucking bullshit to me?
These fucking things shouldn't be a dime over 10k.
What a racket.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pyGbR_aSAG4
youtube.com/watch?v=Rpszgytqkck
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All heavy equipment is insanely expensive.

They're heavy as fuck and built to last. That's going to cost you. Same reason why highway tractors cost so much.

then do what everyone else does, get a F350, and a trailer which you'll need anyway and find an unattended one in a job site.

the ignition is dead simple to replace/rekey, not like they have electronic immobilizers or shit.

If you're to chickenshit to do it yourself, I'm sure the biker prospects who work in concrete will get you one for $0.09 over 10k. guaranteed some meth head owns one and owes them money

>if you're too chickenshit to commit grand larceny youre not a real man!
cringe

CAT skid steeuh loaduh youtube.com/watch?v=pyGbR_aSAG4

Here's an idea mx. smarty pants, start making your own and sell them for that much.

Why? I can be competitive at ridiculous prices.

No you can't

Mrsp on those are 2.5-3x cost

You gotta cover warranty, marketing and distributors.

I make a decent amount of fasteners for these type of companies and you would be surprised how much some of the bolts on these cost

never said you are less of a man by obeying the law. OP wants something for less than 1/2 the regular prices through legal means, so that leaves few options open. Steal it or have someone else steal it for you, Everyone on earth who buys from a Pawn Shop accepts the fact that they are buying hot gear.

What I am saying is, as a man you have choices. You can be a model citizen and fork out the $0k for a slightly used bobcat, You can be willfully blind to the shadiness and "legitimately" buy one form a "guy" for 1/2 price, or you can get your hands dirty and be a crook (I mean who cares the guy you stole it from is probably insured, right).

fuck $ and 4 being the same key fuckes me up when I'm drunk ... meant $40k not $0k

Reason they cost so much is they are diesel/hydrolic, built to last, and have a huge earning potential. You can easily charge a hundred/hr with one of these things assuming you're good. You can do just about anything with them.

Is that the only heavy equipment you know how to drive OP? Or can you drive the bigger heavy equipment

youtube.com/watch?v=Rpszgytqkck

kek that is great

People who think like this is why we're fucked ladies and gentlemen

Not being part of an international free market.

>rekey
Why the fuck would you do that?
Get on eBay, and buy what ever brand's generic key.
>These fucking things shouldn't be a dime over 10k.
Why.

>>These fucking things shouldn't be a dime over 10k.

Why?

Those examples you've posted are comparable in price with OP's examples anyway, especially given they're smaller models.

Is this a serious question?

Next are you going to ask why a John deere 7215r is worth up to and over $75,000 second hand?

People who th9nk like you are the reason government is controlling every part of our lives

Religion controls more peoples lives than any government m8.
And people with mindsets like yours are exactly the reason why that happens.

Next you will tell me about how man did not land on the moon.

>not buying chynese ones from Alibaba

>religion
Yeah no leftism is like a religion itself. And like religion in controls everything people think and do.