Have you ever witnessed an auto-related fatality or fatalities with your own eyes?

Have you ever witnessed an auto-related fatality or fatalities with your own eyes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qved8T8yU-A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Many. What would you like to know?

the goriest

Saw a kid get hit by a car, died later in hospital.

No death, but I saw a pretty bad accident right in front of my eyes just sitting at a red light, and bam another guy "work van" ran into some housewife on a monday morning, shit was crazy dude was panicking, older housewife was just about crying on the spot etc... crazy part was the actual damage to both vehicles, even at 45-50mph most cars are turned to butter with them front end collisions..

Probably the guy that hit the semi truck. Driver was drunk and on heroin and swerved into a semi that was parked on the shoulder. Shredded the entire passenger side of the car. The passenger's head exploded on the edge of the trailer. Dude was fucked beyond recognition. Just a huge hole in his torso where his neck once was and his head was obliterated. Car was filled with pools of blood. Chunks of brains and skull fragments were pasted to the trailer and scattered all over the road. Driver walked away without a scratch, of course. He went to jail, but no idea how much time he did for killing his passenger.

holy feck

I drive for a living I have seen several

ask away
(tripping up just for this thread)

what was the gnarliest (gory), and what was the most depressing fatality you have witnessed?

Where you ever involved in any? If you witness an accident where you aren't involved do you help or just stay out of it?

Gore was driving behind a drunk who couldn't decide to take an off ramp or stay on a bridge so they decided to split the difference and drove straight into a concrete pillar. The driver was pulled out with a neck brace and shit but the passenger was still in the car well after I gave my statement and left. Honestly I don't remember what all I saw of the passenger, I know the windshield was torn from the car, there was a lot of blood, and at least part of the passenger was still in the car. After that I learned not to look, and only call it in and not get involved. There's been a few I haven't even stopped for.

>most depressing fatality you have witnessed?
when I was 13, a 10yo girl from down the block rode her bike through a blind intersection into traffic. She was hit and launched 15' into the air, I doubt she was alive by the time she hit the ground but if she was she didn't make it much longer.

never been involved in a fatal crash and used to try and help till paramedics arrive, now just stay out of it and phone it in. more often than not I am the 2nd or 3rd person to come by and someone is already on the phone. other times the Canadian winter roads can be so bad I'm not risking my ass by stopping

Not witnessed, but several relations of mine from my mother's side has passed from auto accidents.

One time I saw a drunk bum getting hit at 65 km/h by a Mirage on the interstate.

Obvious DOA.

Saw a guy fall off his bike while street racan after the cops showed up

Died on impact apparently

I watched a motorcycle t-bone a truck that pulled out in front him. The motorcycle was going way too fast (like 90-100 in a 40). He hit the passenger rear of the truck and the truck spun all the way around. He was catapulted into the air and flew about 50 feet or more. He also knocked the bed topper off the truck. He had no gear on, not even a helmet.

It was right in front of a gas station and blocked the road with my car and called 911. By the time the police got there I doubt he was still breathing. I tried to get him to tell me his phone pin so I could like call his family or something but he wasn't responding well.

>I tried to get him to tell me his phone pin so I could like call his family or something but he wasn't responding well.
What would be the point? Isn't that the work of the first responding police officers?

Why the fuck was the trucker at fault for anything for some drunk guy swerving into his parked vehicle?? Isn't the cause the other guy's recklessness, even if he did die?

He was talking about the drunk driver.

> Big regional baseball tournament. Beer league.
> Concerts, car show, family event. Held over long weekend.
> Driving by tournament grounds, going to next town.
> 4 lane highway, separated by median.
> Passed by speeding maniac in lifted F150 weaving through traffic.
> Suddenly, dust cloud 500 meters ahead of me.
> Dust cloud settles. truck upside down on median. Beer cans across all 4 lanes.
> Driver on median 40 feet away from truck.
> Not moving, pretzeled, blood puddle growing in size.
> Was 5th car back from accident.
> Off duty paramedic was 2nd car back.
> Asked if he needed help. Said there was nothing we could do.
> Grabbed a blanket from my trunk. Gave it to paramedic to cover the body.
> Trapped there for 3 hours. Investigation, etc.
> Found out later, guy was only 21. 5x over the limit.
> ShittyDay.exe

>INB4 edgy

but

>21 year old
>5x over alcohol limit
>driving like retard
>lifted brodozer
>didnt kill anyone except himself

pretty much 100% deserved

Agreed

Girlfriend was with me as well.
She phoned it in, on the verge of tears but then got pissed off at the dead guy for ruining our day.

Wouldn't they come and see what's up and then make the decision to alert the family or not?

I saw a 17 year old girl get thrown through a windshield of a Pilot as she rolled it, landed face down in a half-flooded muddy field and she was dead by the time I made it to her.

>landed face down in a half-flooded muddy field
kek

® . Watched a guy on a 1L motorcycle die in a street race. I was the first to get to him, his helmet shattered upon impact with a tree and his brains were visible...
® . Watched a hispanic gentleman fall (was standing) from the bed of a pickup truck that was doing donuts at a late-night car meet. The truck ran him over.
® . Watched a minivan flip onto its roof after some asshat ran a light and T-boned them - killing a mother and her two kids. The T-boner was fine...

I've seen some others that probably killed people but those are the only ones I stuck around for long enough to see the outcomes.

I'm in the business of picking up the pieces and putting them back together.

>mountain road at 4am, dispatched to vehicle rollover
>on scene are two FDNY tech rescue guys on vacation who happened upon wreck, they relay info
>local fire department gets on scene and stabilizes vehicle which is hanging off embankment.
>As we roll up it's obvious it's a newer Mazda, maybe 6?
>driver is laying on his belly with car on top of him from hips down.
>He was racing his buddy and flipped at 90mph on snow drifted roads.
>he wasn't seatbelted and went through the sunroof and flew around 300 feet into a nice soft snowbank on shoulder. Car proceeded to land on top of him.
>extraction took over 2 hours as the vehicle would slide down embankment when lifted even an inch, taking him with it. Once it was anchored to three different apparatus we pulled him out.
>legs mangled, obvious bleeding in abdomen, pelvis crushed.
>landed a helicopter a few miles north as the road was closed due to snow up ahead.
>two IVs and a pelvis wrap and we got going.
>was in and out of consciousness so we elected to put him under and intubate.
>Once on the vent it was boring.
>he made it to the trauma center, had to have major reconstructive surgery including vascular surgery as everything below the abdominal aorta was torn and shredded.
>kid lived, last I heard he walked out of the trauma center.

Forgot picture of the helicopter leaving the LZ.

wow....thats kinda impressive that he lived none the less walked again

Got more stories.

This is one of the worst I have seen.

>dispatched to unknown problem on side of interstate in mountainous very remote location.
>find a man laying down a grass embankment 50 feet below roadway. Don't see anything wrong from a distsnce and he is moving.
>noticed a small pickup another 200 feet down the hill up against the tree line. No damage visible.
Getting out of order now, we later find out from the crash investigator what they think happened.
>he stalled it going up offramp, may have been intoxicated and didn't know what we was doing.
>got out and started pushing it up hill, must have slipped and it rolled backwards on him as he was caught in door.
>he was dragged down the embankment before it spit him out.
>unknown how long he had been down there.
Back to story.
>he is talking but as I get closer I see the carnage.
>bilateral open femur fractures, bleeding from groin, bilateral partial amputation of feet, puncture wound to chest and abdomen.
>rapid assessment, IV, stabilize and get him to the road.
>start hospital shopping for who wants him and request either a fixed wing which has blood or a rotor which carries clotting factor.
>no one fucking wants him and I don't think I can get him to the trauma center in his condition.
>load up and go towards trauma center with hopes of meeting an aircraft.
>multiple Ivs, put him under and intubate.
>keep losing blood pressure, can't figure out where the blood is coming from.

>find a laceration from anus through thigh. Can't see any major arteries to clamp. Resort to packing with dressings and duct-taping it closed.
>have a firefighter with Doppler on heart, hand on carotid for pulse check and hand on IV fluid.
>his job is to confirm pulse matches Doppler and what I have on my ECG and to bump up fluids to maintain a pulse.
>abdomen is swollen and firm. Obvious liver and or spleen injury.
>poor lung sounds and trachea deviates. Dart both sides of chest. Get some better ventilation.
>2 hours later, 6 bags of fluid just to keep a pulse.
>arrive at trauma center, they clear out a whole bay. (Usually 4 beds). Over 30 doctors and nurses and medical students.
>we lose pulses, still has electrical activity on ecg. Co2 reading on the tube is dropping (sign of cellular respiration and adequate blood flow).
>crack his chest to investigate, plug or clamp any bleeding. He's done. The dam has broken. Dead on the spot.

Moral of story, humpdy dumpdy can't be put back together again and automatics don't kill you

> >keep losing blood pressure, can't figure out where the blood is coming from.
Humans are just like cars.

jesus fuck, poor guy didn't even go fast, hope he was in shock the whole way through.

He was sedated and chemically paralyzed. With his pressure so low he probably didn't have much perfusion to the brain anyways.

Saw a driver get ejected from his vehicle, he landed face first into wrought iron fencing. Guy popped his eyeballs, it was nasty shit. Was going 70 in a 35 and he lost control because was driving a stock jeep

Coming home late from the gym I was the first person to the scene of an accident where a unloaded semi truck hit a f250 head on. Got out and tried to help the driver of the f250, all I see is dashboard and airbags. I yell out and hear no response. I stayed with the semi driver till first responders came. Dude was hysterical over that the pickup crossed into his lane and was dead.

Saw a Soul veering off a country road and rolling like 5 times then resting on it's roof.

Driver suffered a broken neck and died instantly.

Tow Op here, been to a few fatalities. Thankfully nothing super gory yet.

>Middle of winter
>Girl attempts to pass a pickup truck on a side road in a blizzard
>Pickup driver sees this and is watching her
>She comes along side him and starts to fish tail, but is still dedicated to passing
>Just as she is fully in front of the truck, still fishtailing, the rear grabs traction
>On an angle
>Pickup driver sees this, aims to slam his truck into the snow bank and miss her
>Nope.avi
>He slams right into the side of her car
>Dead on impact, they figure brain stem snapped
>No blood, no nothing
>Find out the next day that she was
>A), my age
>B) Friend of friends, never met though

That one fucked me up a little, considering I was only 19 at the time. Other then that, I've cleaned up a dead drunk's car. A little bit of gore there, but not much.

There was also a suicide I cleaned up once. Fire had already sprayed all the blood off the road though
>Lady stopped on the side of the road at 6AM
>Got out and just... layed in the middle of the lane
>Got run over and really mangled, DOA at hospital
>After several hours of cops scratching their heads, chock it up to suicide
>Fire had washed blood away, but some bone chips stuck to the (white) car
>She had the fob with her so it was a bastard to load

Kek just drag those cars. I recently had one that the guy shot himself inside of the car. Deputies handed me the key and said "it was in his pocket, not sure if you want it". Hell fuckin no. Throw it in the car please. I'm not going inside that thing. There's AIDS and Hepatitis inside there. Icky.

M8 if I open the door and the keys aren't in the ignition that shit gets dragged kicking and screaming up the bed. Or on the wheel lift. Gotta love the NRC's for that.

What did they pass?

>story from guy I work with
>Bikerfag
>He's ridding uphill on some country road with a groups of his biker friends
>Probably going twice the speed limit
>Hits a dog, flips over handlebars, bike lands intop of him
>Had full racing gear on
>Turned one side of his pelvis to dust broke a bunch of his arm and shoulder
>2 years later still has physio therapy on hip

>driving from Florida to Wisconsin
>in mom's Ford Taurus
>had some allergy issues in Florida, took some benadryl before we left
>about halfway through the drive, mom is asleep, I'm drowsy
>I'll just open up a redbull
>suddenly I'm 10ft from hitting a tree head on.
>lots of noise
>panic
>confusion
>ambulance
>didn't even sound like the paramedics were speaking English
>hospital following morning a police officer informs me my mother died a few hours after the crash.
>eternal grief
Unfortunately I don't remember seeing her after going off the road, probably for the best.
>her last words to me "wake me up when we get close"

Its all your fault user

Dude...

>Be occasionally banging one of the college professors
>Be leaving a matinee of "300"
>Notice an ambulance at the typical intersection out of the theater with somebody being strapped to a board for loading
>Jeez somebody must have gotten hit, hope they're okay
>Leave by a different intersection
>Back to my place and bang the bottom out of her ass
>That night be hanging out at a couple I know's house
>Girl who's been crashing there didn't show up that night
>Not that out of the ordinary
>Other friend she's been dating hasn't heard from her either and starts to get alarmed
>Everybody else knows she's a flake and ain't worried
>Never make the connection
>3 days of being in ICU as a Jane Doe and parents finally find her
>Approve surgery
>It's too late
>Be one of the first ones to find out she's dead in a text from the professor I'm banging
>Awkwardly let a bunch of her friends know without explaining exactly how I know
>Dude she was dating goes into romantic coma for like 5 years
Awkward

Reminds me of this former biker I bought weed from back in high school
>Seen this guy around before I found out he sells drugs
>Long greasy black hair
>Leather vest
>Fucking near quadrapalegic Steven Hawking motorized wheelchair twisted skeleton
>None the less sells weed (and pills) all of which he presumably gets through disability
>Can talk more or less fine and is actually a super cool dude, has a perfectly able bodied wife who helps him out
>Eventually comes out what happened to him
>Riding his bike on twisty mountain road
>Pushing the limit just a wee bit
>Comes around a blind turn leaning hard
>Sees a Mack truck grill
>Decides to lay it down
>Next thing he knows wakes up in the halo with the screws in his skull
>Basically never left it
Presumably he died back in the 90s because I stopped seeing him around. Can't say for absolutely sure.

the bong

sorry for your loss user, atleast she didn't suffer.

Watched a woman on a phone run over an older black man on a bicycle, I was 2 lanes over. Me and my friend turned around but a cop was like 2 cars behind the accident and already had the body covered.

Saw a car wrap itself around a pole at high speed on a trip with my parents when I was young, we were stopped in traffic. I remember it being green and unrecognizable as a car.

Saw a box truck rip it's top off when I had a job at pc doctor, I sat in front of a big picture window and got to watch it happen completely. From his approaching the bridge to ripping it off to his boss coming out and reaming him a new one, nobody died but that was the longest one I saw in person.

>She phoned it in, on the verge of tears but then got pissed off at the dead guy for ruining our day.
kek women

kek fucking dogs, man.

I work at that exact crash test facility actually. Here's a dummy head to prove it.

That test was back in 01 though, well before my time.

did you ever draw cocks on the dummies?

No. But the female dummies have surprisingly semi real beasts. Like, I was positioning a dummy one day and grabbed a handful of fake boob. Was pleasantly surprised.

Back when I towed the worst was a woman who drove into a retention pond. I get there and drag the car out and there's a kid I the back seat. She didn't get her out because she was scared and didn't say anything to the officeron scene because she didn't want to get in trouble.

And the three nigs who stole a Jag and took it for a joyride. Hit the end rail on a bridge and rattled around inside.

I almost got hit by a semi truck once
>driving on crowded freeway from sac valley to bay area
>semi truck behind me
>suddenly my lane just stops
>see semi in rearview
>it's not stopping
>dodge into the lane next to mine, get honked at
>look in mirrors
>guy who was in front of me gets fucking creamed by the truck
>would've been in between them had I not moved, probably would've been seriously injured/killed
Idk if the guy died I was too busy gtfo-ing to stop and find out but it looked pretty bad and holy shit that could've been me.

Looking back, I wish I'd gone back. It easily could've been me. Hell, I could've gotten hit just trying to merge with the other lane. Someday I know my luck's gonna run out.

wew, that's bretty cool.

were you there when they crashed the cts-v?

youtube.com/watch?v=qved8T8yU-A

Yes. I actually got to drive it a bit. Super nice, and sounds great. Carbon fiber hood reacts as you would expect in a collision.

Not even the fastest car we've wrecked.

Nice, also:
>Not even the fastest car we've wrecked.
Please do tell, also what was the most exciting crash test you have witnessed?

>Dude was hysterical over that the pickup crossed into his lane and was dead.

I don't even feel bad. Those retarded pick up truck drivers do this shit all the time. Time to pay the price buddy. Maybe next time your parents will
Make you retake kindergarten and you'll learn how to stay inside the lines

Saw a dead guy laying in the road just after a near miss accident.

Guy runs out in front of a truck, truck misses him but guy dies anyways of a heart attack.

Can't say what it was. Customer confidentiality. The only reason I can talk about the CTS-V is because it's a NHTSA test, which means taxpayer funded.

Most interesting? Hard to say. They all start to blur together. I think the best thing I've witnessed was an airbag deploying in high speed. Apparently it was folded wrong, so it just shot shrapnel into the dummy's face. It's between that and whenever we fuck up a test.

Cop?

nvm im a retard didn't read

>took some benadryl
Oh for the love of god, why

>The T-boner was fine...
Man, it's always the fucker who caused it who walks away fine

so much for motherly instinct.

That second biker who fell was soooo close to dying. Has reflexes like a car.

I'd be pissed too.

Wouldn't you be pissed if some degenerate

p. sure I've told this one before, but I'll make it quick this time.

>be in road head lane during rainiest day in years doing 5 under in a 65
>darwin award winning jeep owner in off ramp lane to my right
>nobody to be seen for hundreds of years in front and behind us
>"this faggot cannot be serious"
>the faggot is serious
>guns it down the offramp lane to try and overtake me
>i decide to give him the option to get behind me or take the ramp
>he chooses both
>reacts too slowly to the oncoming accordion speed barrier wall thing and chooses to take the ramp rather than hit me
>clips it
>ends up flipping down the off ramp at over 70mph
>come to the conclusion he's dead and continue to work

>being a cunt

Good thing you were paying attention, that's the most important part of driving imo. I have a similar story

About 8 years ago my mom, dad, 2 sisters and I were going to church. We took the highway. My mom was driving, and realized we were about to miss our exit off the highway (not sure why we went to a church so far away). She swerves to get on the offramp,but the offramp was backed up due to poor intersection placement. We had to cut a car off to get on it. The rear of the car was sticking out into the other lane, and a fucking semi truck just BARELY scrapes the right side of the rear bumper, I mean barely, no dent, just scratches. I was sitting in the back seat on the right side. If that semi truck wasn't paying attention I probably would've died on impact. I never trusted my mom driving much since then, I still don't since she hit my miata 3 times now

Is it fun just crashing cars? Sounds quite enjoyable

>driving behind ford ranger on freeway
>he starts swerving back and forth, in and out of his lane
>out of nowhere he applies brakes
>hits the ditch
>directly into the narrow side of one of these, hard enough for the whole truck to lift up

He was going the same speed as traffic, about 120 kmph. Probably about 100kmph on impact.

Not sure if he died or not, I was immediately behind him and had to swerve to avoid hitting him. I didnt really any time to react and stop and see if he was ok, I figured it would be pointless anyways as everyone behind me stopped and you dont need 50 people clogging the road at the scene of an accident. I hope he's ok but I doubt it.

The funniest part of this video is when the girl on the ninja accidentally drives into the dude that just fell off his bike laying in the road.

Anyways, I refuse to believe that a small dog has enough weight to displace the front end of a motorcycle like that.

I don't think anyone died but:

>Be me
>15
>Walking with friends causing a ruckus
>Breaking mason jars on the street specifically
>Hear tires squeal.
>Look to our side
>Just in time to see a Dodge Ram fish tail at the bottom of a hill and ramp off of a car parked across the intersection
>Go check it out and give the people there our stolen flashlights
>Go meet up with my brother who doesn't believe we were there until we tell him about the flashlights and it turned out he stole one from them

I guess it was a couple 13 year olds who stole their dad's truck

I crashed in a Yugo.
Co- driver dead. Rear passenger with heavy head injuries.
I couldn't sit in a car for half a year, and after that, any slight reving made me grip the wheel hard.

Yeah, I watched myself die once

are you dumb?
A small rock can easily take town a bike

Why did he wear a handgun tho?

Not me but happened to my cousin
>speeding down dirt road (hick country)
>designated driver, everyone else in the car is wasted
>drunk friend starts trying to grab the wheel
>loses control of car
>nobody is wearing a seatbelt but him
>all 3 of his friends die
>lives in small town so he can't escape the shame

I've got two.

First was when I was young, and we were on the Florida Turnpike, up near Ft. Pierce. Jeep passes our expedition like we were standing still, and we were 5 over. I think she blew a tire about 5 car lengths ahead of us, because that jeep makes a 90* turn left across the divider, and launches head on into a late 90s corolla. Jeep had a back seat full of kids, all walking wounded. Mom was encased in the driver seat, truck had folded in front of the B pillar, we didn't have any way to get her out. Corolla was a family of 4, two sons. Kids were dazed, but ok. Dad was very dead, mom was dying. We left when the ambulances showed up.

Other was much more recent, about 3 months ago. Road is a 4 lane, with a turn lane in the middle. Small hill directly in front, some businesses on either side. AW11 comes over the hill eastbound, I'm headed west. Early 2000s Malibu pops out of parking lot, bumps rear of AW11, causing him to spin. He heads straight for me, before being intercepted by a Trailblazer in the turn lane. Bits of disintegrating MR2 shower my car, but I get by. I pull over to help, AW11 driver is a kid, maybe 18? Face totally busted up, can't open his eyes. Trailblazer was a mom and infant, both fine. Malibu was an old lady, big bump on her head. I'm sure the kid was assfucked by cops and insurance.

>be like 8 or 10 years old
>in the middle row of my dad's mitsubishi spacewagon
>on the way back from hospital where a metal splinter was removed from my fucking eyeball
>just entering tunnel where the speed limit is something like 100 kmh
>tunnel is notorious for having a low ceiling and truckers getting stuck there
>traffic jam randomly develops in tunnel
>look back as we come to a stop
>see company van approaching
>don't see it slowing down whatsoever
>vaguely remember dad telling me to brace myself
>*CCCRRUUUSSSHHHH*
>look around, glass everywhere, airbags deployed, smoke, etc.
>dad's seat collapses backwards, missing me as I sat on the right and the car was LHD
>front row is all glass
>back row is all glass and crumbled too
>my seat is just fine, window next to me wasn't broken or anything
>crash turned his wagon in a fucking twingo
>he ends up buying the exact same wagon again because he liked it so much

Yeah I mean a car saving your life in such a crash is worth buying again I guess. That crash sound was the wierdest sound I ever heard, sounded almost like a word. At least I got my splinter removed.

>that AW11 story
wtf man

>t. no biker thinks he knows everything

>stolen flashlights
>until we tell him about the flashlights
Is this a bad translation?
Why were you stealing flashlights and giving them away, how did flash lights make your story more believable and why did your brother also steal one?
>I guess it was a couple 13 year olds who stole their dad's truck
Was it or wasn't it? What led you to believe this?

Good, I fucking hate people who are obnoxious like that. Trying to grab the wheel/ honk it/ open doors fuck people who can't keep cool

It sucks, cause he wasn't even fucking around or anything. Came over the hill doing the speed limit, only to get blindsided by grandma. She just didn't look. I told the cops what happened, but he gave me the impression he didn't care. I got the feeling he was gonna cite the kid.

Drove by a charred car on the highway with the people cooked inside.
Guy on crotchrocket hit a car and head exploded when he impacted.

>I saw a 17 year old girl get thrown through a windshield
I'm freaking tired of these teenage girls. They yap on the phone while driving and swipe cars when backing out of mall parking spaces. So unless otherwise proven, all cases of 17 year old teens thrown thru the windshield are deserved.

>had some allergy issues in Florida, took some benadryl before we left

Benadryl is also known by its generic name of pseudoephedrine. A 4X dosage is used in some brands of sleeping pills. For allergies, one should use cetirizine (generic form of Zyrtec) which is even sold at warehouse shopping clubs $12 for 300 pills. They don't cause the drowsiness that pseudoephedrine does.

>Malibu was an old lady, big bump on her head. I'm sure the kid was assfucked by cops and insurance.

That careless grandma shoving her car into traffic caused the accident. But it depends on the police officer whether to believe the witness or not. But if you had the grandma on your dashcam footage, then that would have convicted her as the cause of the accident.

>taking drugs before driving is a 100% fool-proof plan
>except when I crash and kill my mom in the process

yes years ago in high school I was driving the bus home on a regional highway so maximum speed is 80.
On the right is a golf course.
>woman on the other lane tries to cut just in front of the bus in order to get to the golf course.
>Bus driver tries to brake and steer away
> too late .jpg
> I get ready for the impact as you could feel the overcontrolling
>Hits the sedan at at least 70 kmh
> everyone in bus is fine except bloody nose
>Sedan is BTFO and driver full of blood
>went home to play vidya as my dad picked me up from scene
> get call from bus company
> later heard it was a DOA
Feel like this deserves a darwin award the bitch deserved it

Holy Beautiful

>e36 infront of me overtakes some ford infront of it
>ford just swerves right into the e36 trying to make a U turn
>e36 flips onto its side in a ditch near the road
>stop and call ambulance
>ford driver has some police uniform and comes out perfectly fine
>wait for cops and ambulance
>he starts saying a bullshit story
>go to court as a witness to disproove his bullshit lies
>he probably would have gotten away with it if I didnt

>I was driving the bus home
>the bus driver braked and swerved
>bus company called you to tell you the other driver was DOA
How can I tell you're a third worlder.

Drunk driver in a truck hit a homeless woman. He didn't slow down.

She died instantly