Glad we all agree that american pickups are far better than these embarrassing girly-vans that europeon "men" are...

glad we all agree that american pickups are far better than these embarrassing girly-vans that europeon "men" are forced to drive

Other urls found in this thread:

standvirtual.com/anuncio/mitsubishi-canter-ID8Jq6xk.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>inb4 angry eurocuck saying pigfat Americans

Meh, horses for courses. I've driven in Europe and an American-sized pickup would be a nightmare on some of those roads, like driving around in a dump truck or something on American streets. Those little vans are lame, but they make sense in their environment.

Reminder that American men willingly choose to drive vehicles like this ("""RAM""" promaster, Ford Connect) without coercion.

Europeans use actual trucks for truck things
They aren't poorfag cucks who need a jack of all trades master of none shit mobile

Because they can't afford or aren't allowed to own any toys.

>muh toys
>muh lose gravel

Allright then, I'll play your game.

Say I work construction, delivery, or repair. Why should I choose a pickup truck over a van? Even better, why a pickup truck over pic related?

Because "MUH TRUK" "MUH FREEDUMZ"

Why American pickup trucks have to be so fucking massive?
Also why do they all have a massive mirror in the front grill?

Refer to

we have Sprinters and Unimogs which are better than pickup trucks in every way.

I don't know they aren't a practical alternative to vans, the load bed on a domestic pickup is too small and too high, about the only thing they have going for them is towing capacity but the truth is with the extra cargo volume you tend to need to tow a lot less often,

Im surprised more americans dont use vans considering over 30% of their population is niggers and spics

more like 50%

oh and all the trailer trash redneck meth heads
and all the middle class suburban white boys trying to be gangster

so like 70% of the population is going to steal shit from a truck

>I don't know they aren't a practical alternative to vans, the load bed on a domestic pickup is too small and too high, about the only thing they have going for them is towing capacity but the truth is with the extra cargo volume you tend to need to tow a lot less often,

Not to mention that the cargo is OUTSIDE and exposed to the elements. A van really is superior in every way. The irony is that in the case of companies like Ford, a similar chassis is shared among several units and often includes the same components like the engine or drivetrain.

Holy shit, that's just a rebadged fiat doblo.
I mean as far as vans go they are ok but Fiat doblo in America!

>mercedes
It won't cost you an arm and a leg lmao

Nice job avoiding the question. Now answer it for real.

Why are you comparing a van with a truck ? Are you clinically retarded ?
A van is closed. A truck is open. You don't put the same kind of thing inside.

You want a truck?

>Ford Ranger
>Mitsu L200
>Toyota Hilux
>Nissan Navara

Pickup if you're on terrible roads and you only have a need of being able just throw stuff into it and retrieve it easily

Van for pretty much everything else

Let's break down America's population.

2010: 308,745,538
2000: 281,421,906
>White:
2010: 196,817,552 -- 63.7%
2002: 211,460,620 -- 75.1%

>Black or African American
2010: 37,685,848 -- 12.2%
2002: 34,658,190 -- 12.3%

>American Indian and Alaska Native
2010: 2,247,098 -- 0.7%
2000: 2,475,956 -- 0.9%

>Asian
2010: 14,465,124 -- 4.7%
2000: 10,242,993 -- 3.6%

>Native Hawaiian and other Pacific Islander
2010: 81,576 -- 0.15%
2000: 398,835 -- 0.1%

>Two or more races
2010: 5,966,481 -- 1.9%
2000: 6,826,222 -- 2.4%

>Some other race
2010: 604,265 -- .2%
2000: 15,359,073 -- 5.5%

>Hispanic or Latino
2010: 50,477,594 -- 16.3%
2000: 35,305,818 -- 12.5%

long distance driving and towing as well. Some vans are ok with creature comforts but modern pickup trucks generally blow them away.

>2010
lmao

whites decreased 12% over that 8 year period
mexicans gained 15 million and that has probably doubled since 2010-now

its like south park soon whites will be the minority

Joke's on you OP. My father in law has, through a tax loophole, been able to buy a cheap company owned trucc. It uses LPG and has a blower.

Pic related. I did post this before so anons may recognize the pic
The note next to it is Europe's A segment size, basically crash = ded.

>pre-obama

>2010: 196,817,552 -- 63.7%
Yet nether of the last 2 presidents have been white.

Im not able to really notice a difference on the modern stuff as long as it has enough power and cruise control

With towing all comfort turns to shit anyways with enough weight

>Trump isn't white
Is this an "Orange Man" meme?

Nope, fleet use exclusively.

Then why does it never happen

Why did anyone replies to this?

hmm how come Native Hawaiian and other Pacific Islander loose almost 80% of their population going from almost 400k to just over 80k people...but increasing their overall share to 0.15% up from 0.1%

>Stop being practical already! Start driving unnecessarily huge, fuel thirsty pickup trucks with terrible cargo space and access!

A truck is actually more practical, as it can be converted into a van, but a van can not be converted into an open bed truck and must pull an additional trailer if something needs to be carried that can not fit in a box

>inb4 buy a bigger van

However the trucks americans are buying are oversized sedans with cosmetic bed attachments, and as such, have the cargo space of a civic wagon with the top chopped off.

say you're american

because pic related isn't readily availabe on your country's craigslist for $5k

>pic related isn't readily availabe on your country's craigslist for $5k

You're right since we work with Euros instead

Mind you that anything automobile is overpriced as fuck in Portugal. A 30 second search got me pic related for 4350€, from a stealership.

standvirtual.com/anuncio/mitsubishi-canter-ID8Jq6xk.html

You're telling me you don't have these over there, and cheaper while we're at it?

>2017
>not driving the god truck

This this is so much fun.

ford transit connect is literally the closest you can get to a ute in the US.

uiseless. You need a double cab with a back window that rolls down lets go places etc

APV CARGO PANEL THREAD

PICK UPS ARE SHIT!!!

this guys knows whats up

Makes you wonder what the hell are they delivering, like 4 loaves of bread?

tampons i bet

I agree those cargo renaultz are shit, but the japanese cargo van is the God truck for real, either pick up or roofed

this and

Even city vans have a load rating exceeding 1,000 lbs and a cargo floor fitting an industrial pallet. Return question: Do you really need to drive around with a lifted warehouse full of crap if you're a residential electrician?

Wrong, not everyone is an overcompensating cuck with a circumcised 4" dick, aka an americuck

Superior work vehicle coming through
Fits 4x8 sheets of plywood/sheetrock perfectly, or you can add the rear bench to seat 9 people

sucks up gas like a motherfucker thought

Gas is cheap in the US.

It also looks badass.

I hate being a European so goddamn much.

hon

WE NEED A FUCKING JANITOR

Seriously. Why would you buy anything from Mercedes instead of a tried and true Toyota pickup?

any pick up other than this, is garbage

>ARGH muh feefee's

Lol triggered ameifatso

I quite honestly do wonder a bit why vans haven't caught on more in the US

I understand that its probably a mix of big, gaz-guzzling 4x4's being very affordable there, and the cities and towns being built to allow personal vehicles of such size

It seems there are so many people who drive around in fuckhuge pickup trucks, carrying the exact same things one could carry in a similar sized van, but then with a much heavier, less economical vehicle. I can understand if you have the need of a tall-sitting pickup with 4WD, but lets be honest; this does not apply to the majority of the people I am on about

>Check le number plate
>RATS
>MFW

hon hon

>anything that costs less than 70k is garbage
O-okay richy rich

If I ever decide to go back to living in a vehicle again im definitely going to get one of these small ass vans. Ram Promaster City is the one Id get to be honest.

Ford sold 140k Transits in US last year.
Ok they also sold 800k F-series, but that's not insubstantial.

i see transit connects all over chimpcago. it looks like they're the most commonly used work vehicle.

99 model, practically the same car, even better

(you)

Trade company vehicles are almost always vans like a GM Savana, Sprinter or the new fords. If the trade guys drive a personal vehicle to a site then it's usually a pickup. Contractors usually drive a pickup because it's easier to pick up materials and tow trailers and it looks better to the customers.

No, and if you have one over here good luck with parts

They have almost nothing over old single cab flatbeds anyways

Okay then. And if you say any other brand, and chances are they have double cab options as well.

We have TONS of Daihatsu Deltas here and you wouldn't believe the things people do with them. Their engines are immortal, the trucks are indestructible and it can run like the devil for a truck. The buses which I think are built on the same platform are also extremely fast and durable. They're used for public transportation here and we call them "voladoras" which literally means "flyers". That's how fast they are even when full of passengers.

t. Dominican.

Well that's new. Wondering why they never picked up as work vehicles in the US though, an acquaintance close to me owns a '95 Ram, and the cargo capacity isn't nowhere near a say Mitsubishi Canter or Toyota Dyna.

Also working the dump bed is comfy as fuck.

Never heard of the Delta, googled it up and turns out they are a literal rebadged Toyota Dyna. I can see why they last forever.

I know, they're fucking great. After thinking about how fast those buses and trucks are, I can see how a diesel engine can be viable for a sports car.

so you have no idea what you're talking about

If he's a white american why has he repeatedly refused to produce his birth certificate?

>A truck is actually more practical, as it can be converted into a van
no it can't, you just don't know what kind of vans we are talking about

The vans are complete shit. Except for the VW Caddy for some reason. It's grown on me I guess.
That being said, I wouldn't drive anything larger than a japanese pickup on work related stuff in Norway.

>It's a Fiat
>I drive an Opel Combo at work, which is also a rebranded Fiat Doblo

I've never driven such a terrible vehicle before. It's shit.

Scuse me, best work vehicle in the world coming through.
Yep, you can see past and around me
Yep, i do fit in normal car parks.
Yep, i do have enough space, power and reliability to be a daily and a work vehicle.

Not to mention i go like the fucking clappers.

It's perfect.

oh you need a bit more space than the ute?
Youre a bit of a puss, or the boss doesnt want you to drive a v8?

Well mate, second best work vehicle in the world right here. Unbreakable god machine.

>not the hiace

Can your pickup do this?

A V6 is plenty.

What about rain?

It rains a lot in the UK and at totally random intervals and with next to no warning quite often. That means you would need a cover for the bed of your truck, which effectively makes its cargo area into a van style thing which would be much smaller than that of a Transit or Sprinter van.

Most pickups here are driven by farmers and sometimes builders. The higher end ones (high end Rangers / VW Amaroks) are catching on as private use vehicles for tax reasons and also because they are refined and comfortable so perfectly fine for daily use unlike the previous generation which were pretty miserable things for a daily driver.

>this worried about a lil rain
pussy. this why you'll never be on the moon.