howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=5707
youtube.com/watch?v=oWlPgUaYndQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Df6ASAfbse8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mass effect was a mistake

finally a new thread

Precursor to Liam Romance Scene

youtube.com/watch?v=E5biQYcZoVU

how exactly do you 'downgrade' animations? Did they create a completely different low-poly model for consoles?

Vetra is the "flexibility" sparring partner Garrus had sex with years ago.

>youtu.be/NWIOSFJQ3IY

The two cheeky fucks made Femshep and Maleryd sloppy seconds.

Loving this DLC.

So will hazard 3 areas just naturally roll back as I play, or will I find some kind of overall upgrades?

is this confirmed anywhore? or are you just connecting non existent dots

xD

lel tiny mass effect fields

Vetra wasn't in the military tho.

They're blatantly not. Vetra wasn't even in the military.

Looks like you can have Liam on the side while you fuck Jaal, femRyder really gonna be living up to the family name.

She alludes to the line about having reach during the rock climbing scene, but it's just that ... an allusion. Not any kind of confirmation, as others have said... she wasn't even military. Nyreen Kandros makes more sense as she was Turian military.

It's confirmed. If you don't see then you are literally blind. Listen to the dialogue garrus has about her.

I've spent $60 on plenty games I hate. $60 really isnt that big of a deal

They replaced the animation team back in 2016 and showed what that team had made at the time. Easy with a googlesearch if you snoop around (not sure if they will appear on the credits, probably will without a singular doubt).

They started hiring to give 'chance' to people who needed experience and didn't go for experience/merit.

Why is there still no footage of the Avela Kjar romance scenes?

>tfw no space rabbit historian waifu

>I've spent $60 on plenty games I hate
but y tho

of all the XD MASS EFFECT MEMES jokes in citadel the "using a ridiculously expensive tooth brush to open a grate" was relatively innocuous

That is one hella dysfunctional relationship with money you have there, it's like the autistic version of masochism.

>$60 really isn't that big of a deal

Seriously, you would spend more money on a date or some shit.

bc no one wants to romance that repulsive cobrarabbit.

>ryder already Slutting up the tempest

that's fucked user Liam and Jaal are bros

xD

Is there an edition of Mass Effect that contains all 3 games with all DLC?

Vetra wasn't even in the military (or more accurately, not the Hierarchy one), she specifically tells you that she left Palaven before she want to boot camp. So 0% chance of her being the scout Garrus talked about. And thank god for that, this game suffers enough from small-universe syndrome as-is (why the fuck does Alec care who Liara is in 2182 and have Garrus's dad on speed dial?).

>go 600 years into the future and travel 2.5 million light years away for a new start in a new galaxy
>bring a nigger along

what did they mean by this?

What was her service if not military?

Her big ass tuirbocharged chain gun and power armor aren't exactly suited to administration or construction.

why is liam so goofy?

like he's so strange, as if he's trying to fit in but in fact is just the weird kid

>They started hiring to give 'chance' to people who needed experience and didn't go for experience/merit.
>tfw they are literally hiring people because SJW or "friends" they had working in EAware
>they are hiring people who fit their agender

>Seriously, you would spend more money on a date or some shit.
Or you know, you could spend less money on better games...

The piratebay. You can't legally get a all-in-one package

Posting some Cora.

Seriously, is there any way to make the character you see on the creator or is it just "fuck you, you have skin cancer now?"

Tame so far considering what we saw from Cora. If we don't see Liam's dick I'm boycotting the franchise.

who is this cyberpunk qt

She was a smuggler in a shitty backwater.

Not with all dlc no

Pirate each game with all dlc.

>Vetra is a special snowflake "I have no public survice" turian
Disgusting.

So I guess asking questions relating to the actual game is pointless at this time, yeah?

Thanks for playing our game goyim

she was a merc and smuggler. the turians are pretty much /k/ the alien species so even your local pediatrician has a god damned .50 cal.

>Spending disposable income on something I think I'll like

We aren't robots who optomize every single tiny part of our life. Live a little, goddamn.

Thanks. I usually prefer to buy complete packages at one point. It's less hassle to just own a legal copy. But if it doesn't exist, I guess I have no choice.
That autistic as fuck Chell roleplayer with the huge Chell tumblr. I forgot her name. She is lesbian and got corrupted by the degenerate side of tumblr.

Thanks.

Ask away, buddy. Those with answers will answer.

I mean it looks like /v/ has finally fucked off so this is as good as you're going to get for a while.

So is the sidewinder a good weapon? If not is the executioner back?

I dunno that the average BW player is that thin or cute.

Not sure being a nearly-homeless outcast in some bumfuck nowhere colony having to take care of a younger sister is "special snowflake" but okay sure.

Bioware suffers from never having written a decent african-ish character decently.

They retort with this as to saying "we have plenty characters 'of color' in our games." but it doesn't justify how fucking dull and boring their african-ish characters are.

You can probably remember the non-memorable ones right away no matter how hard you try.

I'd wait a week or so after the trolls get bored.

jesus fucking christ how could they make female ryder so ugly
what fucking artist makes that and feels proud about himself

to be fair liam kind of just sounds like the typical brittish nog

She didn't do any service for the Hierarchy, she was taken off Palaven as a kid (before boot camp, so

>Chell
In other news, Vetra's voice was Chell too.

Someone had a DPS breakdown where the phalanx still outperformed the sidewinder by several hundred points. It would be nice if we had the prima guide to look at.

Has anyone actually used the profile system for anything yet? What's my incentive to switch from the one supported by my skill points?

Sidewinder is basically an objectively inferior Carnifex. Similar damage and fire rate but with half the clip size.

How did Bioware fuck up the female romance options?!

You fuckers game me Atton, Alister, Garrus! You know what makes me tick.

I'm not going to fall for your lesbian bull shit and I sure as fuck am not fucking a black guy. You already discovered this with Jacob in 2. This slime cat is the worst consolation fuck in video game history.

One of the reasons he'll go down as one of the worst squad mates in any me. I like English accents but "English" niggers sound even worse than ours.

Vivienne is one of m favorite DA characters.

profiles have these built in passive skills, switching basically just means changing your playstyle

How long does Mass Effect 1-3 Main story take? And what's the most fun class to play combat as.

sounds pretty "Original Character, No not Steal" to me.

Isn't she taller than Garrus? This is a bait.

that is seriously fucked up.

for a game that involves looking at peoples faces 80% of the time they seriously hurt the game with this one.

Same, I feel genuinely gypped she wasn't a romance option.

Yeah it was genuinely great fun. Anyway, I don't think I've ever seen anyone using the M99 in the single player.

>make game with strong frontier theme
>make the only revolver shit

Fucking wew bioware.

Main story including the highly relevant side bits like loyalty missions? 75 hours or so.

howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=5698

howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=5699

howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=5707

Just finished it

Wild party is best party btw

My boy about to stream this game for 24 hours bros

youtube.com/watch?v=oWlPgUaYndQ

>coming to the ME general to shitpost about how much you hate ME:A
Why the fuck are you here? Fuck off to /v/. Reminder that not recognizing opposing opinions is a sign of autism. Some people like this game.

Really?
It's stupidly strong.

>ywn cradle eddrf's head in your lap while he plays ME:Abortion

They just made a typical posh British lady and made her black though.

>hobos that become criminals are now mary sue
The terms have lost all meaning.

>24 hours

JUST

No, I get that they have passives, but I just feel like there's an obvious profile you just stay in when you spec a certain way. Are you actually supposed to change it like the game implies, or is it just a way to support changing between classes? when you feel like respecing?

>Some people like this game.

Yeah, EA shills.

>Atton

That was obsidian

It isn't sloppy seconds if you are fucking her 600 years later.

I'm at work, gaylord.

brits are black apparently when it comes to bioware

>traynor
>liam

nobody cares about your stream faggot

Traynor is very obviously Indian. She even comments that she doesn't like that people assume she loves curry, because she doesn't.

Counterpoint: Jacob.

Counter-counterpoint: Born-in-London Anderson

'posh british lady' is just a surface trait.

Who are the most proffessional squadmates?
Vetra and Cora?

Now that you mention it your right. Other than the London mission and maybe Zaeed the me team always makes Brits brown. That's some weird agenda.

Anderson is American (his accent's clearly American and one of the books even said he has Native American ancestry), he was just born in London. Probably on a base.

Is this the best romance scene?
youtube.com/watch?v=Df6ASAfbse8

There are a ton of black brits, though

>people with a different opinion than me are shills
Autistic

Englandistan isn't white.

They're like 3% of the population

You mean African-Brits.

As oppossed to African-Americans.

Anyone else manage to kill the Architect on Insanity?

Shit was fun.