Are Nissan's reliable

So, I've noticed Honda and Toyota get their fair share of memeing that they're deadly reliable and can never go wrong, but what about Nissan? You rarely hear about them in terms of the reliability aspect.

Pic related God no
Recent econoboxes sure

Old Nissans are not. I've had multiple Nissans from the 70's 80's and 90's and all of them were finicky little cars, but I still personally love them.
I've never owned any car newer than 1999 so I can't tell you about modern ones.
From my own personal experience, old hondas are more reliable, take harder beatings, and their parts are so much cheaper in comparison to Nissan. I only have owned two Toyotas so I can't speak for them really.

They used to be. Prior to Renault / Ghosen

Peak Nissan reliability was probably mid to late 90's. They were probably about equal to Honda reliability at that time with the exception of the more daring vehicles like the 300ZX, etc

You couldn't kill the sentras or Maximas of that era, and the pathfinders were real tanks

R31 Skylines are just about the most unbreakable car in the world.

JD Power has them close the bottom.

So pretty much any vehicle with a vg30. My 300zx is a tank no doubt

Nissan is the GM of Japan.

No. The only reliable Nissan is the K11 Micra, which is bulletproof.

They're as reliable as any other car until you start fucking with them.

No, they are the Chrysler of Japan.

Least reliable out of the Big 3 Jap brands

They stretch themselves thin by trying to have a vehicle for every segment.

NO, THEY AREN'T
AND YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD FOR WANTING ONE YOU SCUMBAG

lol the nerds that keep posting this shit meme should get their drivers licenses already...

>he's never enjoyed a fun drive in his 240
I feel sorry for this poster.

>fun drive
user, riding in the tow truck while your "sports car" is on the back does not constitute as a fun drive

toyota is ford
honda is chevy
nissan is dodge

>>time to post it again

...and?

its all original bub. also not a recent pic it has 338k on it now.
>tfw your faster hauling this than a Ford Ranger with a 4 liter with nothing in it

>all original

And you expect me to take you at your word?

I drove a Sr turbo swapped s13 for roughly 60,000 miles over 5 years, never had a single break down. Then drove a Sr non-turbo swapped s13 for 30,000 miles over 3 years and never had any problems with that either. Still have both cars sitting in my car crypt for the last 10 years, need a bigger garage so I can break them out so I can see if they are still operational as is.

Oh and anything built after roughly 2000-2002 is pretty much garbage compare to the stuff they were engineering in the late 80s and 90s

I'd say
Honda > Ford
Toyota > Dodge
Nissan > Chevy

Toyota and dodge both try to hard to be hip
Honda and ford just make cars.
Nissan and Chevy makes cars and sports cars. Camaro/370z GTR/corvette.

yep

Wrong

Neck yourself then faggot I don't have to prove shit

You think someone would come on the internet to lie? Tsk tsk

Not even. Their CVT transmissions are shit and break all the time. Interior quality is abysmal across the lineup. Their electronics are questionable at best.