Incest in the Bible

What's your take on it?

What chu talkin about? They had some outside donors.

>What's your take on it?
Did you paint over Eve's nipples?

Gotta keep that jew blood free of goy user.

I mean, if everyone else is gone, what else are you gonna do? You're gonna have to take one for the team here and do your mom/sister/whatever for the future of humanity.

they was black.

I cannot in good conscience fill the world with a bunch of my retarded incest ass babies because God threw a tizzy and decided to kill everybody.

But what if your sister's hot?

Good topic, however...

>love atheism
Take off your reddit stench first.

Incest only becomes a problem in the realm of birth defects with repeated incest throughout generations.
If you fuck your sis the baby will be by all accounts normal.
If you fuck your sis again and end up with a boy and a girl and they fuck each other and have kids that's where issues start becoming more prevalent.

OP here

Not an atheist, did pic related trigger you? Anyway just curious, that Christians (and Muslims, as well as some Jews) don't even wonder/question or trying to understand this topic.

Though i have to admit most Christians i know just said it's an allegory or other symbolic story.

It's quite weird still, since incest is generally frowned upon by modern Christians and other semitic religion.

You're ignorant. Most every Christian, and likely Jews, have pondered this and come up with explanations.
Including but not limited to
>Adam and Eve had all the genetic diversity humans were capable of therefore incest wasn't an issue
>God made more people
>Angels

If you ever ponder something that seems incredibly base and wonder why no one else has ever pondered it, the actual reason is because you didn't take the time to look at all the ways this obvious conundrum has been pondered before.

I like the Bible because it triggers people I don't like. Kind of like if you threw holy water on the devil.

Could that produce Homo Erectus?

>Already think of the second
>First one was interesting

Third one was something new though. They did mention some things about "Sons of God" in Genesis, is that about it?

Holy water is just water though.

Like this?

Basically yeah

And this?

The irony is that Creationtards scoff at the idea of all the diversity of life coming from one common ancestor but the rate of genetic change their own "theory" requires is orders of magnitude greater than anything a scientist would accept as possible.

Just look at this ark "kind" that was used in the Ark Encounter. Somehow this medium-sized (?) cat gave rise to everything from a housecat to a lion in less than 4000 years.

I would like to point out humans have created a fuckton of different dog breeds out of wolves. Chiwawas and Saint Bernards are both descended from a wolf. Although wolves are bigger than both.

Actually now that I say that, are chiwawas from wolves or from some other canine breed indirectly related to wolves?

All dog breeds are descended from a relative of the Indian wolf, the Ameriwolf's smaller cousin. Should also note that most of the breeding was directed rather than naturally chosen, and that dogs have more variability due to having a more generalized ancestor, while cats are more adapted to the niche of apex predator.

Ancient Egyptians also did this. Blood purity is serious matter for these peoples

Lot's daughters have the same thought...

Actually, these stories are from the Torah. Jews believe that shit.

Nice try Schlomo

Typical of the creepy ancients that wrote this shit in the first place.