(Cross-thread)

Boring webms with wind noise:
Join our global /dbt/ map:
>google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?mid=1YwqbzbdRjMAItdOZPktcND3Nr98

Last time on /dbt/:

Other urls found in this thread:

allentown.craigslist.org/mcy/6104270532.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I might soon be getting an apprenticeship that involves fixing 2 stroke engines, I know how they work but is there any other advice for fixing them?

If a CB500 can go to a track and be faster than the liters, you can on your sports tourer.

Thanks for the spoiler, fucking dick.

/r/motorcycles/comments/69v4uh/tifu_installed_heated_grips_then_the_bar_end_they/

lol what do you know about tracking

Going again ASAP, if monies are sufficient.

Should I pass?
If not how much should I start asking?

allentown.craigslist.org/mcy/6104270532.html

why is this photo in every thread, fucking sakurafish

I would personally say that $1000 is a little bit over priced

It's an apprenticeship, ya dingus. Ask the guy who's teaching you.

Would you rather have this one again?

Why are naked bikes the only ones that are aesthetically pleasing? All the fairings on sports bikes, yuck, aside from aerodynamics, they all look like they were designed by the same people who design Ed Hardy shirts. I feel ashamed for people taking those things into the streets, stay in the track with your plastic abominations. Feels bad that modern nakeds try to look edgy af instead of following the simplistic beauty and design of earlier nakeds.

Dirtbikes are for people named Cleetus and choppers/customs are for homos so don't even start.

Or this?

>hat es nicht mal in ein Video geschafft
pathetic lmao

Or these?

s-stop bullying me wr

coem to the ring lmao

If I can crash at your place I might.

well u certainly are an expert in crashing lmaooooooooooooooo
got u

yay or nay on this helmet? not necessarily the venom edition but just the HJC rpha 11 in general

looks like a cucc helmet
what you actually want is the o'neal crawler

Plenty faired bikes look pretty good, try opening your mind a bit.

its not that bikes fualt that you have shit taste

needs more enhancement

Would you start at $800 USD? Less?

>honda
>crusier
I would ask him to pay me to take it from him lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

>outting yourself as a redditor to out somebody as a redditor

Not all of us suck eachothers dicks through the crotch slot of their street jumpers

So whats happening with RPSTV?

Saw that post on reddit too, these people are amazing...ly bad at simple things, how do they fuck these up?

>knowing its a reddit link by an incomplete cryptic url, thus outing yourself as a redditor in turn.

its called a standard you stupid fuck. Yes I've just been baited

That model Honda would surprise you.

OVA 2 has an english translation btw

don't need a translation to jerk it to slutzukis tits

yeah but both public trackers are closed, like do you have to tryhard with irc to watch chineese cartoons these days?

t. no I don't stream.

But Onsa best girl

Who's this semen demon?

Post best girl

>most annoying girl
Ftfy

Onsa is best girl

>23
>been working on small engines and cars since I was able to turn a wrench
>rebuilt a bike from the late 60's starting with a frame and a blown up engine
>quit my freight monkey retail job a month ago because fuck being shittily managed and being told it's your fault
>turned down by four different shops, one of which is STILL looking for a mechanic

as someone who owns 2 nakeds, you're a goof ball nigga

Honestly if you're one of the faggots that ride around with your high beams on because you think it's safer, just fuck you.

Keep your hopes up. I'm became a mechanic without even knowing the difference between a bolt and nut. If they see motivation and potential it should be enough.

Maybe cars and 50 year old bikes don't make up the majority of the customers at bike mechanics?

Almost everybody there will be under warranty and a lot of people will be doing shit like remapping fuel injection.

Post the hot springs lewd page

THIS
holy fuck this
they should reindtate the 3 way switch
as soon as dusk falls every scoot has full beams and bmfaggots deplofy the full spotlight array

what if i do it because the normal headlight isnt working?

F-f-fix it

how often do you guys clean your chains and how?

for me about every 2,000km i just spray it with a heap of wd40, scrub with a tooth brush wipe down with a rag, then apply chainsaw bar oil (same shit as chain lube) with the same rag usually

I use chain clean, toothbrush n water. About once a month.

nah i came up with a better solution, buy another bike.

Degreaser, chain brush, rinse w/water then chain lube about every 1000 miles

3000-5000km - chain cleaner, chain brush and proper lube.

2000-3000km, depends on the weather and if it went offroad more often.

Spray Diesel on the chain, toothbrush, rag and clean the excess with compressed air. Rag again, then lube with chainsaw oil, pic related.

It's time to post youare bike

Whenever it looks dirty, never really kept track. Probably around 2500km or so.

Go for a ride so it's warm, spray with WD40, rub it with a rag until it's all sparkly, then chain wax and forget about it until it's dirty again.

>a jew
>gas

Kek maybe kkk knows him?

i'd say look up a diagram and start learning the anatomy of a 2 stroke. i'd let your teacher instruct you on how to actually work on them after that.

P'osting b'ike

not much of a fan of that look

How do you like this? Is it the xb9 or 12?

cute lil thing

Slow too.

yeah i rode my friends and was thoroughly unimpressed

12 - 9s have the silver frame. i've had it for 2 years and it was my starter bike; i've enjoyed it the whole time. easy to work on, low on maintenance. very torquey with great handling.

do any wheelies?

oh, forgot to mention. the 9s are good bikes too; they have differently shaped pistons that allow them to make pretty similar power. Erik Buell said that his favorite variation of the XBs was a 9 converted to a 12, because of the increased rpm range.

cheap beginner bike that looks decent?
sv650?
I don't want to spend more than 1,5k yuros

It's a great bike to upgrade from a 125 up to, it's comically easy to ride and enough power to overtake things relatively easily, but it's just so uninteresting to ride. It's going in 5 months, being replaced by something actually fast.

I'll take the bait
You are retarded

a few power wheelies, but i've never been the type to purposefully ride a wheelie out. it can be hard to keep the front wheel on the ground under full throttle, though

>ride bike without fairings
>chilly
>ride bike with fairings
>not chilly

I'd rather be edgy than cold

>when u meme

FZ-07 user here. Is it bad that I kinda want a Harley-Davidson Iron 883 as a second bike? I know /dbt/ tends to think Harleys are built like shit, but the Evolution engine seems pretty solid.

If it's what you want then go for it man. I personally don't like Harleys but if you want a Harley then get one.

Do you specifically want a Harley, or just a small V-twin cruiser?

scout is worlds better

if you want to go the sporty route though, get an xr1200

Not specifically a Harley, but I do like their styling, engines, and the fact that they're American built is kinda cool. I'm definitely not part of the Harley club though, I don't like the chrome and massive baggers.

I like the blacked out styling, relaxed but not quite cruiser level riding position, low end torque, and sound of the engine. Sorta reminds me of an old pre-1990s American muscle car but in a bike form.

I really don't like the Indian styling though, and I've heard they lack the low-down torque that the Evolution engines have. Like I said I like the torque an the blacked out styling.

I've been looking at Yamaha Bolts, but I honestly don't really know much about them. Part of me wants to buy American, but then part of me thinks the Japanese Bolt would be a better bike.

>I do like their styling
>the fact that they're American built
>'m definitely not part of the Harley club though
>i like blacked
>relaxed but not quite cruiser level riding position

If you want to go cheap, the new Honda CMX500 rebel has sportsterish styling and performance. With a few little mods it could be a seriously nice bike.

Honda cruisers are nice :)

if you are a faggot maybe

aww yeah, post dat vtx

>cable clutch

pleb