/hsg/ - Hearthstone General

5 mana 8/8 Battlecry: Fill your hand with Murlocs edition.

>Deck lists, news etc
liquidhearth.com/
heartharena.com/
hsdecktracker.net/

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>/hsg/ general & tournament discord
discord.gg/NVBCXr2

>Optimal pack buying / crafting strategy
Save up all gold 120 days before each expansion (6100g). This means saving for the next set starting the 18th of April. You can craft remaining top legendaries without the chance of pulling them from packs.

>Simulate your 50 pack pre-order
speedodevo.github.io/packr/
pitytracker.com/

>Don't forget to vote:
strawpoll.me/12577749

Previously seen at this locality:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bR3oWGlxdQk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stories to tell your friends!

i still can't pre order
all this shit is fucked

No. You have to play the quest turn one, dummy.

this expansion is going to be garbage

I almost guarentee it will be something like this: an adapt quest to pick different ones and this thing will come out with all the ones you played . It's called "kaleido-" and the adapts are all a dif color. Seems obvious

>the tortollan leader who called herself Umbra

I hope shes a qt

You to fuck a turtle?

Well, what if you play a 1 mana murloc on turn 6 with it? Would obviously require a perfect curve though.

WELCOME BACK CHILDREN

I dont think it counts then, you have to play the quest for it to start counting, right? If you play it after, it doesnt count the before.
I think.

Japanese hearthstone leak Galvadon: Battlecry Adapt 5 times

Adapt 5 times for the paladin quest legendary.

our boys in light CANT WAKE UP

source?

how many adapt choices are there?

Nono, I mea, you play a 1 mana murloc on turn 6, before you get the megafin.
>turn 1 quest
>turn 2 murloc(1)
>turn 3 murloc(2)
>turn 4 call in(6)
>turn 5 anyfin(7+2 next turn)
>turn 6 murloc+megafin(10)

Paladin is dead.

I was just looking at this.

This is the Paladin Quest Legendary since that pathetic 3/3 Paladin legendary was revealed.

Really? Adapt 5 times? So you fill your deck with shitty cards to fulfill your shitty class quest to get a 5 cost minion?

These are your options, taken three at a time.

Ohhhh. Yeah okay, I guess that could work. I can totally see a video where someone gets the perfect draw for that with some saxophone in the background.

youtube.com/watch?v=bR3oWGlxdQk
Change subtitles to Japanese

The quest for this have to be really easy to complete right? Compared to the other classes, this is just shit.

I PUSH THE LIGHT INTO MY EEEEEEEEEEEEEEYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

windfury, stealth, +3, +1/1, Blessed Championx2, win

>Shrouding Mist
>Flaming Claw
>Flaming Claw
>Flaming Claw
>Lightning Speed

welcome back children, do you have a minute to talk about our lord and saviour Galvadon?

Can you get the same results each discover? Can I get resist spells twice or are they all 1 ofs?

non-interactive, blizzard will nerf

>all it takes is a simple Devolve to get rid of your stealthed shitty Class Legendary Adapted minion

Epic.

>combo is unfun and non-interactive
>shitting out 1 mana 30/30's using one card is fine

>Magical christmas land
>Drop this guy
>Stealth
>windfury
>+3 attack
>+3 attack
>+3 attack

Swing next turn for 22.

If you can't pick the same adaptation more than once it's hot garbage.

I've never made a bigger jade golem than 16/16
Also, jade golems are interactive. Doesn't mean they're not OP though

>If you can't pick the same adaptation more than once it's hot garbage.
It's actually better because you won't get offered taunt, poisonous, +1+1 5 times in a row

I'M IN CHARGE NOW

What do you think the big dinos quest will be? What the fuck is Paladin's class identity anymore?

Give me one (1) reason you play Hearthstone over Gwent.

>excited to see the shaman legendary quest so I can play the utmost patrician deck- Control Shaman
>It's murloc garbage

Oh fantastic. Give aggro shaman, after they've blown their entire load, a way to refill their hand. Does "summon" mean you can get 4 murlocs off the quest if you play call in the finishers?

being shit

This is how you know it won't be viable. Doesn't matter how strong of a minion it is, you're playing a sub-optimal paladin deck already, and losing your turn 1, the quest reward HAS to have more impact on the game than just being a removal target.

Also, it's heavily RNG dependent.

Having anti synergy withing his own cards

Faeria is superior.

>No charge
Shit mechanic

>play 7 adapt cards
:^)

Yes, and Finja is 3 murlocs.

I don't have a key.

I have collection big enough to meme over people with older cards, its still fun to mechmage

Also I do play gwent too

I'm putting money on it being a double fuck up.

It's going to be something like Adapt your board 5 times or something plus adapt 5 times.

Paladin quest will probably be Hero Power 8 times or some shit.

Makes sense with all the Paladin cards they're pushing

>turn all minions on board into 3/3
>turn a shitty minion into a 10/10

Uther is rolling in his grave

>Brann that in wild
>:^)

explains why Toast was playing a Ravenholdt Assassin Paladin with Blessed Champion the other day. hard lost against aoe and taunt

>they already removed the japanese subtitles from the childrens video
was this a marketing campaign or did someone really fucked up?

I would say it has to be dinosaur related. But deathrattles arent related to the priest legendary, so nevermind. It could be summon like 10 silverhand recruits or something like that.

It was a fuck up, all aggro and filler cards are usually revealed on release day.

Can anyone confirmed there was japanese subs in the first place, and that the leak wasn't just shoop?

Galvadon is a beast so it's obviously going to be
"play 8 beasts"

I can't believe I'm saying this but I want Secret Paladin back!

I forgot this was a card

Secret Paladin would get crushed in this meta

i want midrange paladin with justicar back. I dont want to play fucking murlocs or dinosaurs i WANT TO PLAY HUMANS AND SPACEGOATS

Yes, I checked myself with google translate

Secret pally isnt even a tier 2 deck in wild lmao

this

It kind of makes sense that it's a 5/5. I think Team5 intends you to pick +3 attack and +3 health to make it an 8/8 like the other two reward minions and then you can even adapt 3 more times!

Or at least I think that was their logic.

I disagree, beast paladin will never be an intentional archetype from Blizzard because it already exists with druid and hunter.
Maybe it could be a "play X minions with adapt" though, which would be almost the same.

alright, alright

seems Paladin will remain trash

can't say I wasn't expecting it

>tfw ranked up with homemade recruit paladin at TGT release
when did it all go so wrong?

reprint shielded minibot desu

reprint Sludge Belcher senpai

reprint deathlord again desu

How can people play a deck that revolves around drawing a one of on turn 5 seriously go fuck yourself everyone who plays finja

Really makes you think...

Nah anons, you dont get team 5 mentality. You EXPECT paladin be righteous and smashing inhuman filth, BUT, what if paladins WAS inhuman filth ? Murlocs lmao ! They make funny noises ! PREORDER YOU FUCK

they have been inhuman filth since TGT

I swear Ben if this expansion is pure filler trash I'll... keep playing

5 mana 8/8 wtf

>shaman epic shows that shaman will have good elemental support
>quest is for lul murlocs xd
>not for elementals
hahaha you can't make this shit up. pre order guys the games going to get bettet

Kelly?

Brett?

>I want shaman to be even STRONGER than it already is

>tfw the tournament memes are already stale

that's probably for the best, we don't want the Aggro Shaman/Midrange Shaman incident all over again do we?

every day until you like itt

>blizz makes it for elementals
>WOW FORCED ARCHETYPE SO FUCKING BORING FUCK YOU BLIZZ
>makes another about murlocs
>WHAT THE FUCK PICK ONE BLIZZARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Am I misunderstanding something here or what

Murlocs are aggro
Do you want aggro to be even stronger than it already is?
Murloc shaman will be tier 1, screencap this

question mark nigger I just want the cards to make sense!

I actually have pretty funny story - back before TGT, team 5 asks me "Ben, why the fuck we print a bunch of unplayable garbage 1 mana secrets in PALADIN? Its not like paladin have something common with secrets, and they are shit !" And i like, well, bad cards should exist for reason, and its reason to be buffed by broken card! CONSUME PRODUCT YOU BRAINLESS KEK YOU WILL PLAY NEXT SECRET PALADIN OR YOU WILL LOSE 90% AGAINST IT ON LADDER

Besides the hopefully intentional bad english I'll take the bait

They said themselves they never thought MC would be a good card.

It was the deck that was built around it that ended up being good

But both murloc and elem cards are forced support user. Natural support are cards like ancestral spirit or that new priest card. They synergize with already existing cards due to core game mechanics and not because it literally says play X.

I know, but I mean did anyone complain about mechs? Those were pretty cool and i dont recall anyone calling those forced

The deck built itself. It started out as aggro paladin with secrets and MC then started playing tirion and boom for the perfect curve. It's not like it was hard to build.

It must be "Play 5-8 murlocs/cards with Adapt"

But what ever they print needs to compete with jade shaman. At this point It looks like we're going to stick with jade shaman with a few cards added in

Nah every card game kind of has tribes and archtypes. Blizz is just heavy handed about it (see discardlock) I want to see new decks types get a shake, as it stands elementals won't beat out jade

So we can all agree murloc shaman will be atleast tier 2 right?

As long as tier 1 will consist only of aggro, midrange jade and elemental shaman.

Tier 0 in wild
Tier 1 in Standard

This is actually our politics for this game, we don`t test our cards, because what kind of mastermind will put secrets and card what put secrets in play in his deck ? This is first rule. Second, we don`t nerf anything. Are you sick and tired or current meta? well, dumb cuck, just wait 2 years and patches will leave standart ! AND KEEP CONSUMING PRODUCT

Because at that point forcing archetypes wasn't as common as it is now. Handlock, echo giants, oil, all very fairly natural decks. So mechs were just first time it happened pretty much.

My brother's deck (doesn't play anymore) is basically the beginner cards but with a lucky Gruul legendary. I put more work into my account and have a fair amount of cards. Which should I work on from now on?

Shaman is losing trogg and totem golem while pirate warrior loses nothing. Meanwhile everyone will be playing quest decks that lose their turn 1 and a card in their opening hand. Pirates will be king.

Its funny because its true

shamans can use pirates too

I see, I suppose that makes sense! Thank ya