Fate Grand Order General /fgog/

Previous: >[Rerun: Fate/GUDAGUDA Honnoji]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170315.php
From 3/15 to 3/31. Animation update for Okita and Nobunaga. No changes to their NP.
- 5* Okita Souji
- 4* Emiya
- 3* Medusa, Mephistopheles, Ushiwakamaru, Cu Chulainn
- 5* CE GUDAO (Honnoji Point +30%)
- 5* CE GUDAGUDA Poster Girl (Hiragumo +1)
- 4* CE Launch Order! (Youhen Tenmoku Chawan +1)
- 3* CE Fate GUDAGUDA Order (Tsukumogami Nasu +1)

>[Chaldea Boys Collection 2017]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170307c
From 3/8 to 3/22. Can redeem one CE from each CBC Collection for free.
- 5* Arthur (Prototype)
- 5* CE Talk on the heated sands
- 5* CE Detective Edmond
- 5* CE As you wish
- 4* CE Cafe Camelot
- 4* CE Outrage - NP Gain
- 4* CE Operation Fianna
- 3* CE Quatre Feuilles
- 3* CE Neverland
- 3* CE La siesta

>News
- Latest changes fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30870528
youtube.com/watch?v=qUIREEyHt3Y
news.fate-go.jp/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/AJ2017_FGO物販グッズ一覧.jpg
oneofepisodes.wordpress.com/2017/03/22/translation-4gamer-interview-with-kinoko-nasu-and-yosuke-shiokawa-on-fgo-march-2017-part-1/
oneofepisodes.wordpress.com/2017/03/22/translation-4gamer-interview-with-kinoko-nasu-and-yosuke-shiokawa-on-fgo-march-2017-part-2/
twitter.com/deepbluejeer
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

Guan who?

4Gamer: If I may change the subject for a bit, how do you decide on the parameters for Servants?

Nasu: About that, there are actually clear rules for deciding on their parameters. The statuses range from A to E, and they’re distributed such that there are no duplicate letters. That’s a remnant of an old TRPG system I made.

FGO Radio episode 11 part 2:
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30870528

No guest today. Minami is wearing a Quick parka today, what a memer. Today's theme is "My own FGO rule", a self imposed rule you always follow no matter what while playing. Minami's rule is to never use Quartz to revive during the story. Surely it happened to many of us we went into a quest with the wrong team. When that sort of thing happens she will eat dirt or retreat, but never use Quartz.

Takahashi is teasing and congratulating Minami a bit because she won the "New Female Actress" award on the 11th Annual Seiyuu Awards. If you're interested you can watch the part when she received the award here:
youtube.com/watch?v=qUIREEyHt3Y

Minami got a new iPad and made an alt. She wants to experience the story again but this time as Gudao. Also she did a solo concert recently and took the opportunity to sing Shikisai. The shilling never stops.

A "fan" sent a peculiar mail. By chance he started listening to the radio but he didn't know anything about the Fate franchise. Minami's passionate love for it made him interested so he began playing FGO. Now he's going through the anime series, starting with Fate/Zero. "It's the best!" according to him. He doesn't know many characters yet, but his favorite Servants are Diarmuid and Mashu. He also wants to roll Nitocris soon. A secondary in the making.

Best boy.

My daughter got a lot of new art recently, and they aren't lewd, just the way i like it

Why'd nobody mention the two "secret" servants in the picture for anime Japan?

pict ?
Are they shadow we could guess ?

Honnoji started. Minami made sure to get Okita this time (last time for unknown reasons she didn't roll her). Takahashi had to put Babylonia on hold to play the event. They think the small nobus are so cute. How they go "NOBBU!" when you kill them is adorable. They'll take a look at the latest released Servants.

Nobunaga. Cute! Kugimiya's voice fits her perfectly. Surprisingly the shop has new lines that weren't there during the original run.
Okita. She's cute too. Also known as Sakura Saber or Quick Saber, this Saber clad in pink can pull her weight and help you greatly in the event.
Arthur. Cool and handsome, he has a prince-like air around him. He'll be leaving the gacha tomorrow, so make sure you get him.

Fate/Grand Ranking. "Servants you'd like to see as the opposite sex" by a fan
3) Tamamo Cat. A crazy shota cat would be quite a sight. He must be pink and have cat ears, too.
2) Billy The Kid. A female gunman wearing a cowboy hat. Literally Drake, voice and all.
1) Gilgamesh. An imposing woman who wouldn't let anyone stand in her way. Teach would be very happy.

"Servants you'd like to see as Lily" by Takahashi
3) Francis Drake. As an adult the Captain is an older sister you can always count on. If she were younger she might act more irresponsible and girl-like. Teach would be very happy to see her too.
2) Cu Chulainn. It would be nice to see the time when he was known as Setanta. When Minami said how young he'd be Takahashi started smiling.
1) Lobo. When Takahashi saw how young wolves look like she thought they were very cute. It'd make you want to hug him and never let him go.

"The coolest 2* Servants" by a fan
3) Shakespeare. His attire is pretty cool. Often treated as a villain, this writer might show you a nice dream every now and then.
2) Leonidas. A pervert. He keeps removing his clothes as he ascends.
1) Benkei. Very cool how he carries all those weapons.

Xth for Be(a)st Boy

>they’re distributed such that there are no duplicate letters.
>enkidu is all A's at base
>Hector has like 3 Bs
>Cake has D for both STR and CON
>Saber has 2 Bs and 2 As
>Etc
Jesus fuck this is full of shit

>tfw I have Jack but prefer using EMIYA instead

Am I gae?

"My own FGO rule" fan version.
1) To always accept a friend request. When he was a newbie strong supports helped him a lot, so now that he's strong too he will accept anyone to help them. Takahashi knows this feeling very well. She's still very weak and is happy when someone with strong Servants accepts her friend request.
2) To always use Story Guest Servants. Minami will do this on her alt.
3) To never use Jack's third ascension sprite. Use her first sprite so your daughteru never feels cold.

>1) Gilgamesh. An imposing woman who wouldn't let anyone stand in her way
Patrician

>a bunch of Servants have duplicate stats
What the fuck Nasu?

news.fate-go.jp/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/AJ2017_FGO物販グッズ一覧.jpg

Nope, that's your taste user, i think that it's shit but i won't tell you you're wrong

When we will get tomboy servant?

>To never use Jack's third ascension sprite. Use her first sprite so your daughteru never feels cold.
That's actually a top-tier taste there.

Nobu and Okita...?

looks like chibi nobu

I actually follow the first and Minami's too.

Guess that makes sense, why would they be promoting Nobu currently though

Part 2 confirmed

Isn't it just NOBBU ?

Because she's CUTE

Dumb Honnouji cucks

probably since honnouji is running right now

like how the VR app had emiya alter shortly before shinjuku released

/Jeannes/ thread.

I get the event is shit but you should cool it with the baseless shitposting faggot. Who the fuck do you think they are then?

Mordred exists

Gareth-chan when?

The lolis have discovered the NOBU

Should I use Arthur because he's a 5* or should I follow my heart and use Saber Alter?

>tfw you will never own a quick hoodie

>She should be going to save Irisviel; they had made a vow to hold up the Grail together. She could not lower her head now; she knew this clearly in her heart.
>But she could not win. Facing that man, that sword, there was no way to obtain victory.
Sure is imposing :^)

Are you a gameplayfag?

If yes, then Alter. If not, then who cares what you use

Saber Alter

Guan (You)

Why is she so perfect?

Guan me?

Get this drama queen shitter out of my thread

Holy maidens are made perfect by God.
Just like the holy boys.

Are you illiterate?

>ask for tomboy servant
>gets tomboy servant
>NO I DON'T LIKE HER GO AWAY

lmao

>no daughteru
Probably for the best, I ran out of ass statues and keep forgetting to get more

He's a spic so yes

Guan ()

Guan he

He clarifies that there are exceptions like "Well this Servant has no As so we'll give him 2 Bs."

It's really just bullshit though.

>coolest 2*
>no Hassan
Shit taste

When?

Except she isn't
>waa waa don't treat me like girl,wait don't treat like boy either :(

who the fuck is that?

Jason?

WASTE
OF
SAWASHIRO

How do fate tabletops handle stat distribution? I feel a good system would be giving each class a point total and minimum parameters for certain stats, then giving bonus points for divinity or taking away points for being under 500 years old

>Minami wants Setanta
She's definitely our girl.

He said Tomboy, not Tumblr.

Yeah, the grind can be a real pain, but if you want her i hope you can get her one day, the game gets a lot comfier once you have her

Atalanta then, she's pretty tomboyish.

Nasu: About that, there are actually clear rules for deciding on their parameters. The statuses range from A to E, and they’re distributed such that there are no duplicate letters. That’s a remnant of an old TRPG system I made.

4Gamer: But there are Servants who get duplicate letters on their parameters.

Nasu: Those are exceptions, such as “this Servant doesn’t have an A, so they get two B’s,” or “this Servant has 2 A’s, but also has 3 C’s.” I make them so they don’t break the balance. Noble Phantasms are different since there are no hard rules on setting their parameters.

4Gamer: I see, so that’s how it works.

Nasu: But in the case of Fate/, there’s a separate parameter for me to decide on the overall power level of the series’ Servants. So it’s not like their individual statuses alone decide how strong they are.

>waifu of Achilles
>tomboy
kek

Already got so many assassins though. They need to up the cost limit to 140, or I'll never be able to fit all mine on the same team with functional CE's.

Gyaru Tomboy servants WHEN

Isn't she a lolicon?

Translation, please?

4Gamer: Back to the topic of the scenario, you mentioned that the story was made with Solomon and the Beasts as the core. Even though this is only revealed to the players in Chapter 7, there has been foreshadowing scattered throughout earlier chapters. This is especially apparent when rereading Chapter 1, where you can pick up various bits from Dr. Roman’s lines.

Nasu: It’s a story about Roman, after all, at least in my head. Oh yes, I remembered something amusing about the final chapter’s production. There was a battle scene between Goetia and Roman, right? I was approached by the Delight Works team and they said, “Oh, are we making that scene an animated movie? We have to record the voices then.” So I said, “We already recorded those 3 years ago. It should be at the very bottom of the files.”

4Gamer: Even the Delight Works staff forgot about that? So that scene has been decided on from the very start.

Never ever

I want to pet Atalanta behind her ears!

That's just a rumor

>wants to get cucked by Lancelot this badly
kek

>3 years ago.
God damn why is DW such complete shit? Nasu and everyone else is trying their best and those incompetent fucks can't even keep track of the shit they already have. Also this opens the possibility for no apoc event until years from now

*blocks your path*

I don't have any version of Lancelot, so even if it turns out to be more than starry-eyed admiration I can't say I care.

>tfw no Natalia demi-servant

4Gamer: Was Four’s identity – something that surprised all of the veteran TYPE-MOON fans – a gimmick that was prepared from the very start?

Nasu: That was a surprise I prepared for the very end. Four’s very design is Primate Murder turned cute, after all. [17] Oh yes, if you try to interpret his lines in the prologue, he’s actually dropping some huge spoilers. So if you reread those, it might be interesting to try and imagine what he’s saying.

4Gamer: No way.

Nasu: I was really afraid that someone would figure out his identity in between Chapter 7 and the final chapter. I was sweating, thinking that when Tiamat showed up someone would blurt out, “Wait, doesn’t IV mean Four?!”

4Gamer: I knew something was up when he started being called “Cath Palug,” but I didn’t think that his name was a pun…

>cucked by Lancelot
>gareth was killed unarmed in cold blood by lancelot
as if she'd like him after that.

*calls him a faggot*

She does though. During camelot she stayed with the lion king because "what would lancelot do"

>as if she'd like him after that.
>he doesn't know

>Nasu: For me, my priority is to give back all the passion and encouragement we’ve received up until now. I feel the love of all the players whenever I read all of the derivative works from fans during breaks.

>Actually, back in 2013, I was writing the scenarios for the Unlimited Blade Works anime, Tsukihime R, and FGO in sync. If everything went as scheduled, Gilgamesh bringing Humanity’s Evils during the anime…

>4Gamer: Ah.

>Nasu: …with FGO’s climax, and a certain plotline within Tsukihime R would ideally have happened all at the same time. Alas, reality is a harsh mistress… (awkward laugh)

Tsuki R was supposed to have come out recently it seems

>unarmed
Aside from Consultation Room, Camelot also confirms this is false as she still likes him there. She only joined the Lion King because Lancelot did. She simply got outskilled and BTFO.

Chicks dig assholes my dude, especially pure ones like gareth-chan

Senpai let's go rest at one of those hotels!

Smart kouhai

gareth chan in GBF is a lesbian with a hard on for some bitch

Wait why is the hand she's holding onto have pink nails?

Knockout game with Nito!

I want to play the Knockup game with Nito!

They're flesh toned.

EAT IT

EAT IT ALL YOU FOOD WHORE

>GBF
Disregarded. Seriously though, from what I know GBF bareky ever sticks to or researches much of the lore of its characters, whereas nasu at least tries, especially when it comes to the KotRT. That said, Gareth's story does have a tsundere and another girl he marries in some versions

from Nasu interview at 4Gamer.

Part1
>oneofepisodes.wordpress.com/2017/03/22/translation-4gamer-interview-with-kinoko-nasu-and-yosuke-shiokawa-on-fgo-march-2017-part-1/

Part2
>oneofepisodes.wordpress.com/2017/03/22/translation-4gamer-interview-with-kinoko-nasu-and-yosuke-shiokawa-on-fgo-march-2017-part-2/

I like this deepbluejeer fag, always delivering.
>twitter.com/deepbluejeer

He tried so hard with Cucktella sure

Stop that dad.

>GBF
This shit only took famous hero name but their backstory is literally OOC shit.

Achilles > Solomon, Merlin, and King Hassan combined in terms of powerlevel

Delet this
Setsubun was long over