How is the situation in you country?

How is the situation in you country?
are people driving sane?

1. Poland
2. No. Country filled with idiots.

1. Traffic wise is ok
2. Yes

1: USA, NJ. Surprisingly it's pretty decent considering how dense this state is. Roads are ok.

2: Yes, unless they're from Pennsylvania or drive a Toyota.

I love how everyone's left a gap in the center for emergency. Very clever.

Here in the UK, if that happened, some dick in an Audi/BMW would try driving up it.

1. Bulgaria
2. Fuck no

PA here (Pittsburgh), can confirm drivers are awful. Our roads suck too.

On the bright side, NY roads are somehow way worse, and at least we don't drive as bad as Ohio drivers.

In France, it varies from place to place. People in Paris drive too fast considering the traffic, but most of them know how to drive their vehicule, so it just takes a little while getting used to it.

In the south-east, people drive like shit, Italy-tier. Don't go there.

In the rest of the country, it's okay. Most people don't drive too good but it's better than in the US or in the thirld world, like Spain or Southern Italy.

Ireland
90% useless cunts, the roads are inconsistent, the rules not taught or applied consistently and too many rubberneckers

USA Oregon pretty good odot keeps the roads maintained
for the most part yeah the biggest problem is people in a major hurry weaving in and out of traffic

That is exactly the way it happens in the UK during Operation Stack when the Channel is closed.

I live in Massachusetts and generally speaking the drivers are OK. The majority of them are fairly predictable and don't do stupid shit that is out of the ordinary.

I have also lived in Nevada and while the drivers tend to be a little more unpredictable, the lanes and the highways are so much more vast that there is no reason to be on anyone's ass so it's much less stressful

Fuck off Les Cuck,

hope you and your family get killed by the Muslims

Most terrorist attacks in Europe and 90% of Paris votes for more of it

S M F H

>some dick in an Audi/BMW would try driving up it.
>police BMW RIGHT FUCKING THERE

Blimey!

Do they still do that? I was in Dover last month and it was clear down there

>Brisland Australia

Honestly compared to a lot of cities we have surprisingly good drivers, they'll usually let you in and are pretty well mannered.
Of course some are useless cunts but the majority actually isn't awful I find.

> UK
> Situation
Expensive but not too bad. The cost keeps the poorfags with deathtrap rusted shitboxes off the road.
> Sane
Depends on where and what time of day. Fatal Accident Fridays are still common, and Hampshire is cancer, along with anywhere inside the M25 and that immigrants gather.
Pakis cannot fucking drive, and pedestrians should stay the fuck off the road.

Yes it still happens.

Only when the channel tunnel or ferry ports are closed due to the french being on strike.

I only hope we bill the french government for the fuel and wages and wear on the motorway.

1. Germany
2. mostly, since 1.1.2017

1. Florida
2. No

Fuck Snowbirds, Fuck Tourists, Fuck 3rd world immigrants, and Fuck Old People

Meheeco
no

1. SF Bay Area, California
2. Its alright. Main problem is minimum wage plebs regaining some of their dignity by driving like assholes in their shitty hondas.

Also freshly imported Indian/Asian women who cant drive for shit in their $80k+ Tesla/Mercedes/BMW

Everyone else is fairly considerate though

happens about once a year when the frogs decide they don't like working so they go on strike

1.UK
2.Drivers are better than the French and Italians but not as good as germans. Motorways are shit and inconsistent. Roads are normally well paved but large projects never finish on time

1. Slovenia
2. Kind of. If you don't count in the retards in Audis who tailgate you in dense fog/icy roads or race while drunk.

Or the motorcyclists who kill themselves by driving 150km/h+ in densely populated areas.

Other than that, it's fine.

Germany here, the Autobahn is almost constantly full of 18 wheelers and people who barely drive 80mph in the passing lane when there's no speed limit. Everywhere else you've got stupid amounts of people going way below the speed limit and people in SUVs driving like absolute madmen. There's almost no fun backroads worth driving in my area, but I frequently reach 150mph on my favourite stretch of backroad on my way to uni and back.

Overall it's alright.

1. Fraser Valley, Canada
2. Not good, immigrants and muzzies with new vehicles (Bimmers, Audis, 'Stangs and Challengers), and their old-goats think crossing the road like back in their shithole is alright. Plus no milk, always gone.

>The United States of America
>Alabama

The driving test takes 10 minutes and the hardest part is parking next to a curb (with no cars around) - less than $40 gets you your license. My city is over 60% afromerican, and let's be honest, that makes a difference.

That said, I don't think it's too bad. I see people swerve through traffic and drivers ALWAYS stay in the left 2 lanes because they think it protects them from the drama of on-ramps. But really, as long as you are always aware of all cars around you and you look ahead and behind often, you're fine.

If you want scary, try Italy.

NJ too, I'm shocked you would say people are usually decent and sane. Srs credit to the toyota drivers, but also if they are in a CRV its game over.

Los Angeles here.

I don't know why, but the quality of driving has dropped massively in the last couple of years. Friends and family have noticed it too. It tends to be more on the spaced out and slow side, like people doing 15mph in a 45 for no reason, or not going until they've been honked at for 30 seconds when a light turns green, or whatever. My theory is that it's a result of pseudo-legalizing pot.

1. Japan
2. Fuck no. My god, some of the shit I've seen here makes American drivers look competent and rational by comparison. I'm convinced that low average speeds is the only thing keeping the roads here from turning into a bloodbath.

Pittsburgh roads are nowhere near as bad as Detroit roads as far as potholes go. Detroit potholes will eat your car faster than the salt will.

The Japanese don't even use cars, isn't most road traffic trucks?

Denver, CO - Not too bad during the day but after work it can be hell for 10-15 min
Sacramento, - Can get pretty bad during winter time, between the fog, rain and shitty drivers the traffic can add up pretty fast
Boston, Mass - Some of the worst traffic I've seen in the nation, was there a month or so ago and still one of the worst places to drive in the US has to be east coast senpai
Cincinnati Ohio - Didn't see any traffic at all on any road, even entering Kentucky no fucking traffic

No? What gave you that idea? Anyway, the truck drivers aren't any better, believe me.

>it's a result of pseudo-legalizing pot

Texting. And posting to Veeky Forums.

Oh, I thought that the high density of cities and actual public transit usage decrease the car usage by a lot.

That's what /n/ told me

I'd think so, but that's been around for years, and can often see the driver and they're just puttering along staring off into space, not texting.

I had a particularly maddening one the other day when somebody refused to turn left on a green left turn arrow. They sat there, I honked, they jumped forward a few feet and then slammed on their brakes and sat there again, and didn't turn until the arrow was gone and all of the oncoming cars had gone through the intersection. Either they were totally unaware of American traffic law or they were totally blasted out of their gourd on something.

Never ever take what a whack load of edgy sperglord facist greenies say as truth...it'll end up costing you billions, with little end result...

That was rather incoherent

bumfuck nowhere aus
yeah, the locals can actually drive. too bad you get the shitstains from the city come down during long weekends and winter and they do like 20 under the limit around the corners.

Public transportation is popular, sure, but unless you live in literally downtown Tokyo, you're going to need a car at least some of the time. There's only one line with two stops in my town, so it's really only useful for getting from one city center to another. Everyone has a car/bike/scooter for normal commutes, shopping, etc.

Now that made much more sense.

I didn't think so...

Having been around, seems like the worst drivers I've ever seen are from out of state. And I live in PA. They drive too slow, never signal a turn and are generally ignorant about being allowed to turn right on a red if no traffic is coming.
Yeah, if you don't know these basic facts, stay out of PA. You're not welcomed here.

NJ
>roads are okay
where the hell are you? By the shore (central jersey) the roads are shit, pot holes and fucked up roads everywhere
>are people driving sane
Depends where, parkway in the early am is where a lot of good drivers are. Most know whats up and do 75-80 as a group. Though there are plenty of shit drivers especially people from other states (PA and NY mostly)

I've driven in loads of countries (long distance motorcycle tourer) and the difference in driving standards between developed and developing countries is insane. Nobody should be complaining about bad drivers in countries that actually have driving tests and take away licenses for bad driving.

In most of the world people routinely don't signal, drive on the wrong side of the road, drive on sidewalks, pilot wildly unroadworthy and overloaded vehicles, etc, etc.

If anything, having licenses and driving tests makes it less excusable.

US Florida
Totally fucked

1. Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
2. No, an unpredictable nightmare of indecisiveness and arrogance.

1. (north) Italy
2. no, but the situation is not nearly as bad as in the south

1.Greece
2.HAHAHA

>Central New York State
Roads are somewhat shit at times, and there are some morons, but most of the idiots are from Cannuck land or from down south. The actual locals are relativity decent provided you stay away from Syracuse.

Seriously, has anyone else noticed that the farther south you go the shittier people are at driving?

Can confirm

There's been a push in educating people of this emergency lane so it's getting better. Almost every overpass on the highway has some educational banner, which is nice.

Canberra Australia
You'd think an entire city of apathetic public servant robots would imply decent drivers but that isn't the case

Australia
Fuck no its literally mad max

how civilized, making a hole for emergency respondent.
where i live those barbarians will fill every square feet.

>South Africa
No, roads full of minibusses driven by autists who bought their license in an alleyway. They stop randomly and are dangerously overcrowded.