What's an AWD hatch, crossover...

What's an AWD hatch, crossover, or large sedan that doesn't cost more than 90% of people could ever hope to afford and that could cruise at 95-100mph or higher on highways for 50+ miles without overheating or getting 1mpg?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Rx4F5szS4k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

answer me you fat fucking bus pass faggots

Suzuki Ignis

Not sold in the US, where I am.

>wanting awd
kill yourself famalam.

A fantasy.

Learn to love FWD.

>spoonfeed me, I'm a retarded manchild that doesn't know how to use the normie accessible tools on the internet to find what I want

You're probably gonna have to do some digging as they're not well known in he west but I've heard of a company called Fuji Heavy Industries that might make something a stupid faggot like yourself would want.

This is a dumb post, and you don't deserve an answer.

Used Suzuki SX4. Arguably the perfect shitbox for people who see winter.

An impreza

97-03 A6 quattro. Very comfy at autobahn speeds.

Any pre-2007 Subaru Outbacks.If you want a little more power,find an H6 3.0 equipped one.

Why do you need AWD?

Hint: If you say "bad weather or snow," you don't need AWD.

There's a million sedans that fit those requirements. Anything with a V6 and a 6+ speed transmission will handle highway speeds fine. At 100mph a V6 will use less fuel than a tiny 4banger screaming it's tits off.

2.8 V6 and 4.2 V8 are solid engines. Avoid automatics though.

>If you say "bad weather or snow," you don't need AWD
But it sure is nice to have

I didn't know engines had tits that could be screamed off.

Pulsar GTI-R

While not exactly expensive that 90% of people can't afford it, you'll have a hard time finding one of these on the road anywhere.

Subaru

Is this the obscure AWD turbo hatch thread?

bmw x5

>AWD
>For cruising on the highway
Kill yourself

Pretty much any subaru fits the bill

Subaru Crosstrek?

>subaru
>going fast on the highway
>getting good mpg's on the highway

Pick none.

I got 28 mpg over 2200 miles averaging 80 mph in a bugeye. It's not amazing but 28 definitely isn't bad.

That's pretty bad considering pickup trucks get similar mpg's on the highway.

In 2002? Yeah, nah. They'd have to hypermile to get into the mid 20s. Don't tell me you want to compare a modern 50000 dollar pickup to a 15 year old Japanese shitbox.

>pickup trucks get similar mpg's on the highway.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Nice try Ford Ecomeme marketing department.

They'll do 20mpg on the highway all day @75mph towing a trailer. That's a 6.2 liter V8 too. The Ecobust gets even better mpg's.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Rx4F5szS4k

That's what happens when you don't use a shitty flawed boxer engine and a inefficient awd system.

You don't cruise at high speed on a 2 liter, fuckwit. #1 you need to be at like 4500+ RPM

#2 something will overheat

They don't make a WRX or STI hatch either, the Impreza definitely overheats, and the Outback's 3.6 has less power than the 2.0 engines on like 2psi.

Because it's the superior drivetrain for anyone who isn't pretending to be boiracer with muh mad 105hp miata burnouts.

Thanks for the real answer
Yes because the thing I occasionally do definitely is all the car will ever do. Fuck, it doesn't even start at low speeds, I have a 747 take me and drop me on the highway at 250mph, and then it picks me up again at the end of the day.

Volvo XC70

even if you could get one for cheap, you'd spend a new BMW in maintenance every 2 years

>even if you could get one for cheap
you can get one for like $5k here in aus.
not gonna lie though they early 2nd gen models do have a few issues with the gearbox and e-throttle.

>Original claim: 28mpg
>Goalpost moved claim: 20mpg
>Difference: 28-20mpg= 8 mpg or 28% less than the original figure
>S...same thing guys!
wew it really smells like Ford up in here.

>#1 you need to be at like 4500+ RPM
80 is a little over 3 grand in 5th and even less in 6th if you have it.

>#2 something will overheat
Are you implying that modern cars overheat from doing 80-100 mph continuously, much less in 50 miles? Have you never owned a car made after the 1970s?

>They don't make a WRX or STI hatch either
Are you retarded? They had a WRX and an STI hatch all the way up until 2014.

You're all retarded, let me show you how it's done

pic related

>19 mpg without a trailer
>this is the same as 28 mpg
I honestly have no idea what point you're trying to make. Also I told you specifically not to compare a fucking 50000 dollar truck to a 15 year old compact sedan and you still went and did it and you still ended up being wrong.

I had one for a while. Great little car.

>Not affordable
>Not available in U.S.

Good job, cunt.

came here to say this. easy >25mpg at those speeds, just takes 93+

don't buy and that won't be true. 04-07 best years

>pulling a trailer
disgust.hta