3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
a9lh + CFW: 3ds.guide/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Wii: sites.google.com/site/completesg/hacking-guide
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-11.3 patched downgrading. 3dbrew.org/wiki/11.3.0-36
-rxTools doesn't support the latest system version. Luma + a9lh is the recommended setup.
-hblauncher_loader 1.3 and new *hax 2.9a payloads fix Homebrew Launcher for 11.3. github.com/yellows8/hblauncher_loader/releases/tag/v1.3
-If you were using a public LocalFriendCodeSeed_B that got banned, check pastebin.com/Bg7n8mNr

>Switch
-An userland webkit exploit has been released. No homebrew software has been developed for it at the moment. Don't expect piracy any time soon.

>Vita
-Activation without PSN access now possible. wololo.net/2017/02/10/epsp-bubble-installer-2-0-activation-without-psn-psvita/
-Vitashell 1.60 now live, added USB mass storage support

Other urls found in this thread:

emulation.gametechwiki.com/index.php/Cemu
nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=149
gbatemp.net/threads/release-monster-hunter-double-cross-english-ui-patch.465296/
gekihen.customprotocol.com/en/project/Vita-Homebrew-Browser
youtube.com/watch?v=_Bo6Cbeq18k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder that DS ROM loading from SD was not worth waiting for

Recommend me a no-hassle flashcart for playing DS games on my 3DS and the best place to buy from.

What do you guys think of Code Realize on Vita? Worth a play?

Also any other notable Vita or 3DS releases recently?

R4i Gold, nds-card

Looks shady as fuck.
Anything else I need to know? I assume 8GB will be enough.

Hey, listen up you dumb faggot. If you want to post stupid shit like this at least try to make it useful. Put a list of flashcards and the nds-bootstrap compatibility list or something instead of shitposting the same retarded bullshit every day. At least it would make your post decent and you don't come off as the annoying piece of shit you probably are.

Not him, and I get you. But there are autists doing similar on every board, almost hourly. That's their life and you should leave them to it because I would prefer they just kept shitting up the internet instead of the streets and cities of the world.

Well...

I'm not necessarily going to want to play them all at once though.

8gb is enough for all the good DS games

Any expected release of a 11.3 downgrade exploit?

Sandisk vs kingston. Do I need to worry about read/write speeds or anything?

Never ever.

No.

Nah.

Just go kingston then since it's cheaper?

Get a shark card

You've had so many chances though.

Yep

Wait, my R4 came with an 8gb kingston and an sd to usb adapter.

Maybe he wants a bigger one.

It's giving me a choice.

damn those cards are overpriced as fuck

Buy without and get one separate off amazon then?

Wait actually, are those the prices of the microSD alone or the prices of the R4 and microSD together?

I'm thinking about getting a Japanese 3DS. The thing is my old Swapnotes are the most important/unique data on my US region 3DS. I noticed that just transferring Save and ExtData isn't enough, because you won't see any of your friends' Miis. Is anyone here technical enough to suggest a way to transfer their Miis to another region 3DS? It would be a huge help.

I think the card price is a standard £16 and then these are an additional price on top.

Oh yeah that's overpriced as fuck then, or maybe the pound is just that weak

SanDisk has gone to shit. Get a Samsung or anything made in Korea or Japan really.

Definitely.

DS was regionfree. I assume that these will work fine region free also.

Anything interesting on the PS3 scene, or is last generation dead already?

Can anybody provide a link to BOTW for the Wii U?

emulation.gametechwiki.com/index.php/Cemu
Guide there.

what was that new method on ps3 again? on version 4.81?

Help, I was using the guide for A9LH, but once I arrived to Installing arm9loaderhax Section IV, my 3DS refuses to boot. It gives me a black scrren with the SD inserted and it doesn't power up without it. What should I do?

Update luma maybe.

This is going to be a meta-answer, but how many fucking times have people asked this exact same fucking question and the fucking guide can't just make it clear enough, so these dipshits have to come to /hbg/ every fucking 10 minutes to ask this?

same method as 4.71
go through hours of bullshit just for a chance of 1 game working
stick with cfw

>SanDisk has gone to shit.
Wait, what? Do you mean speed or reliability?

Had a few corrupt on me mid-hacking. Samsung has been killing it in the storage sector meanwhile. I also do not recommend ordering cards from Amazon, as it is a hotbed of undeclared refurb sales.

Hey all, I got my 3DS back from getting fixed. Last I heard about 3DS 11.3 had just come out.

I'm on 11.2 with A9LH + Luma, anything I should know if I update or not?

Don't unless you want to play online. There have been reports of 11.3 causing reduced performance in some games.

Ah. I was lucky then. I got a random PNY from Walmart without any prior research and came out unscathed with a cfw'd 3ds.

PNY had a bad rep from a while ago and actually does pretty good now.

I'll keep that in mind if I ever do update. I'm guessing I'll need to update Homebrew Launcher too if I want to use that on 11.3, yeah? Sorry 'bout all these questions man, just kinda getting back into the swing of things.

Thank God.

I mean, any smart person keeps a backup of their SD contents on their PC. And maybe even updates it once or twice a year.

Yeah. I personally haven't used homebrew launcher since I hacked my 3DS last year though.

epic meme, my bro

So I followed the wiiu.guide website, did the "install mocha with haxchi" step, dumped everything on the sd and walked away letting it work.
Instead of a black screen like the guide said I came back to the wii u home menu. I turned off the console, took the SD out, saw it was half its original size as it should have been, put the many homebrew files back on it from the backup I made earlier in the guide and plugged the SD back in, booting up the console again.
At this point booting up my DS title with Haxchi installed doesn't take me to rednand but instead takes me to the Mocha setup once again.
What did I do wrong?

>walked away
you were supposed to walk away and do a 360

In 2010 maybe.

*teleports behind him*
*does a 360*
*walks away backwards*
see you in 2010, fag

Any guides on how to transfer stuff from one hacked N3DS to another?

>*walks away backwards*
Does that mean you end up walking forward?

Link me that shit nigger, I've been meaning to buy one myself as well.

nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=149
Definitely get an SD card elsewhere though.

I'm thinking of Hacking a Wii U to play BOTW and catch up on the Wii U catalog.

Any pointers? Should I just get an 8gb and use an external hard drive?

Kinda need help with this though, I'm about ready to trash the SD and try again but I'd rather not waste 2 more hours.

Just know that any drive you use on the Wii U has to be specifically formatted so that only the Wii U can use it.

If that doesn't bother you, then go ahead and get an 8GB one.

Right, I got a Japanese hacked 3ds and a European hacked N3DSXL, is it possible to transfer a save from the Japanese one to the EU one? I want to play XX with a fully maxed set.

Whats the command to open decrypt9 on start up? I forget the buttons you have to hold. Gotta put a new friend code on this piece of crap.

MhXX english patched cia when?
gbatemp.net/threads/release-monster-hunter-double-cross-english-ui-patch.465296/

This, I ain't getting ntr'd

is there any way to do the button swap on 3.63? wololo says it's possible but I haven't seen any method for accomplishing it. I already have ARK and hidden applications enabled.

you need to fuck with the registry somehow

Joining the same wagon. Fucking hate using ntr

So let me get this straight:

>plug USB into PSTV
>mount it using Vitashell
>cut/paste contents of ux0 over to new (and not 4Gb max) USB
>set USB to be new ux0 with Vitashell
>now everything will run from USB AND will install to USB when using Mai and so on

gekihen.customprotocol.com/en/project/Vita-Homebrew-Browser

Vita has a homebrew browser finally

How do I install updates with the BR method? Same as I install games, dropping the whole folder into the /install/ directory in the root of my SD card?
This is assuming I have the .app files downloaded from somewhere that's not utikdownloadhelper.

You might need to refresh your livearea if it still thinks you're on the memory card while you're on your USB or vice versa.

VitaShell does that though.

I'm following the 3DS guide but keep getting a red bottom screen freeze when trying to use fasthax. What gives?

Can I safely update pirated Zelda on my hacked WiiU or do I have to use that shitty WiiU USB helper thing to get it

And by this I don't mean the mandatory 2gb patch, I mean the 1.1 patch or whatever

>Due to upcoming changes in this guide (which should be ready in a little less than a day),
it is recommended that you delay starting any new installations until the new version is released.

Is this actually coming in a little less than a day or should I ignore this and just keep going

Anybody?

You didn't do anything wrong, mate, the guide is shit, or at least it's not 100% accurate. Go back into Mocha setup i.e. your Haxchi title and reselect the options given previously. It should then detect your redNAND partition.

I figured that might have been the case but just deleted everything and now I'm trying again.

Is the mhxx folder inside of the patch.zip the actual translation?
If so, I'll make a pre-patched CIA once the game has finished downloading.

Don't badmouth USB Helper, it's the closest we've got to a Freeshop on Wii U. As it is, I think as long as you've installed the right one for your region you can obtain updates from the eShop.

>Get .3DS ROM of MHXX
>decrypt ROM to obtain ROMFS.bin
>run XDelta
>use XDelta patch on ROMFS
>rebuild ROM
>convert to CIA

Can we get the PS4 piracy now? You guys had your fun but the memes have to die at some point.

>>run XDelta
To be honest, I didn't know that xdelta was compilable on GNU/Linux and didn't want to install Wine for this.
But yeah, it's better to do it this way then.

NEVER EVER

Enjoy your Linux and Kickass Homebrew.

XDelta should do all the hard work for you. Just download the .xdelta3 patch, the program itself, and apply the patch to the ROMFS.bin with XDelta.

On a side note, do we have a way to convert the EU/US MHGen saves to be compatible with MHXX?

I know it's helpful, it Just doesn't work quite right on my laptop for some reason

Thanks though I'll try the E-Shop method and hopefully not brick anything. The game is the EUR version but I'm Canadian, the E-Shop will probably sort that out though

Yeah, I've already compiled xdelta3 now (GPL branch instead of Apache). I'll have to wait for the decryption process now.
And yes, it's possible. Check for the conversion. It's in the OP (if not, go back a few threads).

If I download the dlc for FE conquest on the freeshop, am I getting birthright AND revelations? Or do I still need to get birthright on it's own.

Is touhou gensou wanderer getting uploaded any time soon?

It should give you all 3 routes.

youtube.com/watch?v=_Bo6Cbeq18k

Have game in ux0:/mai/[GAME ID] but MaiDumpTool can't find shit. What do?

show what's in the [GAME ID] folder

The game is Mind Zero if that matters.

looks right to me
install it with vitashell I guess

Do I need to find a .vpk of Mind Zero or can I use the Mai dump and just pack it into a .vpk?

Thanks.

You don't need to pack it up, VitaShell can install from folders.

does root letter still have the cut off text issue?

Oh really? Didn't know VitaShell could do that.
How would I make this happen?

I'm not sure but it claims to have supported this functionality since 1.3.