Wanting to Purchase this Toyota Tacoma

What are ya'lls opinion on ownership?

Buy an extra 10 frames.

It's a pretty good truck, actually.

Traded my old reliable Tundra in for one, love the ride quality and the ride height. Some outdated shit I don't like about it is that it has manual reclining seats and the bluetooth takes a little time loading in mine. Overall, it's a good truck.

Don't know if I could spend decently loaded Silverado or F150 money on a not even 300hp V6 truck. Yeah that ridiculous resale is nice but you can still get much more truck for your buck going domestic.

with a domestic truck you atleast get an actual truck frame and not the retarded C Frame Tacomas use.

Canyon/Colorado is a much better truck

>retarded C Frame Tacomas use

Redpill please. I see the Tacoma Kyphosis but what is the cause or what is this C shape you speak of?

C Pillar Frame instead of a fully boxed frame like most actual trucks use. Ford sometimes uses C Pillar frames too but >ford

Jimmies and s10 trucks had c channel frames, nothing wrong with them if your not hauling anything over a ton.

>there was nothing wrong with them if you aren't doing truck things with them

Exactly.

reliable truck with frame issues and an issue of being overpriced on the used market. The Toyota tax is real.
I'd suggest looking at a Colorado or Canyon instead. It's arguably a better truck and doesn't have the Toyota Tax.

This is the difference visually with the frames. As you can see, the boxed frame is going to be stronger because physics. The Colorado and Canyon use a fully boxed frame while the Toyota uses a C-channel.

explains the frame rust issues quite a bit
even if a big 3 truck rusted as much as the 'yoda, it has twice the metal before it fails

You gotta use boxed frames, man!

c channel instead of box tube. fags make a huge fucking deal over it even though you can box in a c-channel frame with scrap metal for fucking pennies. my taco has a stock c-channel frame and ive filled it with dirt till it was sitting on the bump stops without issue. also jumped it a fuck load of times. just ignore the c-channel vs box tube whining and focus on the actual parameters you care about, pay load capacity, towing capacity, big gulp capacity, whatever the fuck it is you care about.

Fully boxed frames lead to rust if he lives in the rust belt

>my taco

Haha the fag actually bought one, point and laugh.

Hmm well Toyotas seem to rust just fine with the cuck pillar frame then!

That has a boxed frame

>prove me wrong

>>prove me wrong

Bants about first generation frame rust, Post second generation truck. Low quality bate my man.

>ya'll
it's y'all, you retarded yankee nigger loving shit.

second and third gens have the same rust issues. But here's a first gen since you're so picky.

Fucking hell that's some chincy ass metal for a frame. I've seen skookumer bed frames ffs. No wonder those things snap in half.

>No wonder those things snap in half.
What do you expect. This is the same company that thought THIS was a legitimate solution to "unintended acceleration"

>tiny ass dif
>only 4 leaves
>c frame
toyota should of just stuck to making 4banger shitboxes

What do you think the Tacoma is?

>connection error
lets see if this works

I've had issues on and off with the connection too. Refreshing the page usually helps

just wait for the warngler truck and buy that instead so everyone will know you're a faggot from the get go.

Why not just get a Tundra? The new tacomas are the same size as the old Tundras...small/light trucks don't exist anymore

I spend 5 minutes trying to post. I even downloaded chrome to see if firefox was fucked. I guess the system just didn't like what I had to say

v8 fuel economy with only the performance of a v6

I just got mine delivered last month, Its the same color but a TRD offroad and a manual. I'm in love with it. It rides nice and will do everything I need out of a truck. I'm normally a GM guy but I fell in love with the Tacoma after driving it.

Toyota sells a small truck with fully boxed frames, and even small Diesel engines, but we can't have them because of muh chicken tax

They build them in Mexico and could actually be imported to the US at a reduced rate cuz of NAFTA. The real reason why we can't have them is muh emissions.

A FUCKING CHEESE FRAME

i have improved your image to better represent a real life scenario.

basically this

nice one

they also flip over when you try to corner over 35MPH, I hear it is a good selling point.

Reminder Tacoma has horrible roof crush rating