/ddg/- Dragon's Dogma general

COME HERE BOIS

>wiki
dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon's_Dogma_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EBa1CNhY9LXq7qbyV6Gj4jxBmHSbc3ASp3rIrBrAxpI/edit#gid=0
boards.4tan.org/vg/thread/170456840/#170456840
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

post your qt pawns

aemelie is the best LI

Once for the good old days.

WHO /ORCS/ HERE!?

can i make several characters or save my current somehow? i'd like to test the creator but don't want to lose my qt pawn

I just want this shit on PS4...

God... It just isn't fair...

Just copy paste save file somewhere.

it's a shame that capcom probably already forgot about this game and just left the server running

I mean... that's better than them remembering and shutting down the servers, but, yeah...

It and demon's Souls are the only games anchoring me to my PS3, and DeS'll probably get a damned PS4 port before DD does.

>tfw she wants dat ass

>tfw got cucked by a fucking maid

>can play anything from orcs to elves to loli to old men

>somehow character creation of this magnitude isn't an industry standard

I swear to God, DD is one of favorite games just for its CC if nothing else.

most game devs are just lazy

Fucking Nioh should have had a CC as robust as the vanity systems for armor and weapons. Game could have been Weeaboo's Dogma.

also the combat system shouldn't have been any dark souls rip off

It's not. The not-stamina system and the not-Souls system are closest it gets.

It's really more like DMC-lite than Dark Souls.

Best char-gen. Ancient Relic screen of an attempt to make goblin girls from back when I had to take pictures of my goddamn tv. It was hell having an old xbox that was from back when you needed either a wired connection or that sold-separately wireless adapter.

Think I tried making some dwarves in the pc version a little while back.

i usually like to grab my pawn and carry her around, she looks so cute when she's kinda struggling but still she's not doing anything

This is a very poor attempt at a revival. You didn't even grab the spreadsheets from the last thread in the archive.

oh shit we alive
you guys think we might get a DD2 announcement anytime this year?

Are there spreadsheets? Did you guys ever get around to datamining to see what kinds of damage different Skills did and all that good stuff? Or are you just talking about the old level-up sheets?

>Did you guys ever get around to datamining to see what kinds of damage different Skills did and all that good stuff?
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EBa1CNhY9LXq7qbyV6Gj4jxBmHSbc3ASp3rIrBrAxpI/edit#gid=0
The guy who was making this never finished but it still has quite a bit.

boards.4tan.org/vg/thread/170456840/#170456840
For the rest of it.

Oh, neat. But at this point it would be better if there were more DDO player, otherwise the thread will die pretty fast.

If I sacrifice the beloved to see that ending I don't need to restart the game from the beginning, right?

That and similar choices later give you nonstandard gameovers worth seeing and let you reload from your last save.

Perfect, thanks man.

I keep considering getting into DDO primarily because of shit like the alchemist and lancer classes but I really don't like the prospect of being at the mercy at one of their "GAIJIN GO HOME" ban waves.

Same. I've looked into it in the past but been put off because of mention of that. Doesn't help that I've been told the jp players get in on it too, randomly whispering people and then reporting them if they don't respond back (and in moonrunes).

Fucking capcom, I swear it's like an abusive relationship and I'm the battered wife.