>Offline Build Planner
github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases/
>Helpful links
pastebin.com/8R2HQiuu
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DOtI4OGoWNk
massivelyop.com/2015/08/24/not-so-massively-path-of-exiles-crafting-scandal-sins-of-a-dark-ages-sunset/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for fuck anime

bane?

What separates Steel from the rabble?
What's his secret?

he is just a superior human due to his australian genetics. thats all

Doesn't this person use an auto logout macro when at 50% HP?

he's a nobody who likes playing vidya

>australian
So he's literally sitting in the same room as the servers? K

>player is better than me
>it must just be his ISP

OUR

GUY

Champion that which you love.
He who fights for nothing, dies for nothing.

who's our new girl now that esk is gone?

>FREE
>free
>FREE
>free
>free

i fight for those i love

what happened to her? did she get b&

anyone know what esk's feet smell like?

is hannarashi our girl?
youtube.com/watch?v=DOtI4OGoWNk

>asian (so socially awkward af)
>not a pleb
>plays SSF

what do hanarashi's feet smell like?

lilac and gooseberries

>some players use the same league mechanic several times more than was intended
>good god, better permaban them
talk about an overreaction

bravo GiGiGi, really consistent with well known macrousers who remain unbanned after years or get a slap on the wrist 2-week ban at worst

my tongue

general build question. When making your build do you commit to a skill first or just go with a general tree and change things based on what you find? Assume ssf and no gear in stash.

I'm doing a first time hc ssf character and the tree and weapon proficiencies are pretty overwhelming when I can't find skills I like until I play

>there's a reflection of the skull facing the life orb
whoah

I have used PoEHud every league. Still not banned.
I never even got the warning back when GGG bragged about blowing cash on some shitty anti-cheat system that didn't stop anything.

Yeah just pick a pathing as generic as possible and adapt depending on the gear you find, 2h melee for example can stay on generic 2h melee clusters for basically 90 levels if necessary, Slayer is generic 2h weapon bonuses and so on

you pick a skill or sometimes a unique that you want to build around.

Were you banned for it? If not, why are there so many butthurt posts about this on /poeg/?

People are butthurt because they didn't know about it and didn't get to exploit
Otherwise you'd see a shitton of pictures of smug frogs or anime grills

because our waifu got banned you piece of shit

Once you are more experienced with the game you will build around a specific set of gems and uniques and know the general power level just by thinking about it.

I suggest you install and experiment with Path of Building. It makes planning builds very easy for new players as you can import gear and different gem setups and compare your damage and defenses at the flick of a button.

Our guy steyox b&

No, I don't use cheats or exploits of any sort, but I'd like to see some consistency on this, ban players for breaking a rule, sure, but then you need to ban blatant cheaters who STREAM their rule breaking with no consequence whatsoever. Why the double standard?

If melee based make a generic life attack build that gets all the life, one AoE cluster, and passes by the Duelist/Marauder damage rings.

If caster based make a generic elementalist. It'll do enough damage no matter what you use, but can't go wrong with Pizza Totems. Dual Wield random Cast Speed wands and you win.

If she cheats on a video game what's to keep her from cheating on you little cucklette?

steyox was never EVER our guy

For normal leagues I plan around a certain skill using certain uniques to gain the most power possible.

In SSF, I'd probably just go a generic caster to farm loot until I have a pool of items to work with.

word
he was always reddit's guy

Wasn't a streamer recently banned for using a gem switch macro on stream?

there is literally nothing wrong with being a cuck
cuckoldry is the intellectual man's fetish

get the FUCK out of our thread

yes, some Russian fag

>discord users

sorry guys....

it's ok user ^_^

Uhhhh...... Jake?

Who?

some fat neet with a girl voice

Why don't people have backup flasks for situational map mods, everyone runs the same generic qs/silver/basalt and never swaps flasks, seems like a waste especially for CI builds that can afford to use 5 utility flasks

I always have at least a flask swap depending on the map mod and boss

get out.

you are the only one that rolls situational flasks

>our guy
nys osaifh

because people just overcap resists and run OP flasks that are too good to give up

esk was one of the few good things that ever happened to me in poe

and now i have no one

feel free to kill yourself
i kind of wish all tranny posters would

>attack build getting the templar aoe cluster
>patch 2.6

you just gotta have faith that there are cute girls in this thread that have the good sense to not attention whore

I remember when Storm Heralds were scary as fuck and I brought a Topaz with me everywhere.

Then they made Basalt which was a pocket Lightning Coil. Stibnite which is hilariously powerful. Fortify exists now. And now there's Unique Flasks which are very strong.

Not enough room for flasks. There's too many good/op ones.

my soul...

that is what YOU, HAVE TAKEN, FROM ME!!!

if you arent into traps exclusively you may as well just leave the guild since there is no room for you

You mean traps as in the skill? Or men who dress as females cus that would be gay lol....

>playing with others
Hello R*ddit

Excuse me newfriend but Hans was the one with girly voice.

>poeg hates traps now
What went wrong?

#
Raiz played a mom life build and got one shot by a volitile ess. Then he played ci and got chain stunned.

Steelmage was ci but he had a lucky lucky boots exchant.

So I honestly don't know what ssf obtainable defensive core raiz builds that will stop him from dying with his playstyle.

CI and RT are on opposite sides of the tree.

It's only ethical to never reply to anyone here

>a first time hc ssf character

You go that direction in for easy Int. Can't buy a 50 Int, High Life, Tri Res helmet in SSF.

everyone shut the fuck up you're all retarded

/r/iamverysmart

>ssf obtainable defensive core
Juggernaut, Gladiators and to an extent Pathfinder/Raiders are all classes that can be built extremely tanky in a SSF context. There is also no excuse for not having a flask of grounding somewhere, almost as idiotic as not having a staunching flask in hardcore.

His build had
10k+ ES
maximized temp chains blasphemy
extremely strong ES regen
Occultist's Wicked Ward

It would have been extremely hard to kill if he just remembered to roll his flasks properly.

Can't "she" just make a new account? You only need like $40 worth of stash tabs.

poe community is so cucked

>economic exploit reported day 1 to GGG
>not fixed for 14 days
>tons of people make tons of currency
>stealth fix it
>someone knows and alerts community to the exploit being abused without GGG coming clean
>GGG does massive cleanup, banning, etc and then says "omg how dare you tell the community that an exploit existed!"

How do people not realize that GGG was the fucked up party in all of this? Hiding exploits, stealth fixing, not telling anyone, and then doing a massive cleanup operation and getting mad at a customer for publicly coming out that the problem existed.

the game is not playable unless you buy the full version, which is like $220

who would even consider playing this game without maxing your supporter pack?

What were his suffixes anyway?

I know he had iron skin which is required because otherwise he has no phys mitigation, and that he had adrenaline which is required to push ladder. Also heat which is required. Staunching also required.

What was the last one?

>mfw I play the game with the default amount of stash tabs

you think this is the first time this happens?

theyve been caught colluding with RMT sites
GGG employes have been caught using using insider knowledge to benefit their friends' guild in-game
etc

this is nothing

Redditors are sheeple. what else is new

Diablo 2 also had an inside colluding with RMT to keep a backdoor duping method in the game. 99% of private servers for mmos are RMT associated, most of the time with the same people running the servers also running RMT sites.

I'm not surprised. I'm saying why the fuck does the community buy that GGG is the victim?

>50 people
>tons of people
Those people were able to make tons of currency precisely because only a select few knew about the exploit. Once the cat was out of the bag, there would have been no meaning in keeping exploiting it. Are you retarded?

As for "stealth fixing" you could argue either way they should have mentioned the bug fix in patch notes, but not exactly hard to imagine why they didn't considering how kneejerky reddit can be, as proved time and time again and yesterday

Ive heard this insider info rumour so many times before could you tell us more, please

I'm actually going to look this up.

His stibnite flask was of warding. So he values curse immunity over shock immunity.

Idk I've never felt like i needed a warding flask.

GGG also casually forgot to mention the Scold's was killed after hyping it up as a fun easily obtainable Legacy item obtainable in Legacy League.
And GGG casually forgot to mention that Energy From Within is now a T2/T1 rarity unique.

Retards everywhere.

>get vault because want to run for the cards
>end up getting cards and... a lot more
best decision ever

they literally did nothing wrong

kneejerk?

Are you retarded?

they didn't mention it because it makes them look bad, dumbfuck.

there is no altruism involved.

massivelyop.com/2015/08/24/not-so-massively-path-of-exiles-crafting-scandal-sins-of-a-dark-ages-sunset/

"coincidentally", the guild that got rich quickly using this "unknown feature" was one which a GGG dev was a member of
the same dev who once posted and quickly deleted (on lebbit) info about said feature

Iron Skin is certainly not as mandatory as of grounding, basalt covers physical mitigation for CI builds, in the 1 out of 1000 times you actually get hit by attacks when you're running a maximized Temp Chains Blasphemy which is as close as easy mode as you get.

He ran
Stibnite of warding
Basalt of staunching
Granite of iron skin (why?)
Silver of heat
Qs of adrenaline

Either adrenaline or iron skin are highly questionable in hc when you're pressured for flask suffixes, especially since you're plenty fast with Onslaught + base qs and Alchemist.

And now reddit has done a full 180 and are calling themselves idiots. So yeah, pretty much the definition of kneejerking, retard.
>they didn't mention it because it makes them look bad, dumbfuck.
Here's the door if you're unhappy, your options include Overwatch and vanilla WoW.
#fuckGGG #wakeupsheeple

Why is warding so important?

it's the only ethical way to play

Such great arguments

I'm simply stating the obvious about how and why GGG acted in secret and once it was public went into damage control mode with bans and propaganda.

>hurr this huge economic exploit fix is just not in any patch notes or publically disclosed because of how we handle bug fixes and totally not in order to hide an enormous technical failure

GGG fucked up but banning exploiters was the right choice.

Not banning exploiters sets a horrible president.

What is this exploit I keep hearing about?

Before fix it makes sense not to tell people.

After fix it only makes sense in order to cover your ass and not have to acknowledge error.

There is no one being protected aside from GGG by releasing info about it once it is fixed.

The fact the bans happened after someone whistleblew should say everything.

some people found out that any currency gains you gain while mapping, can, on average, be doubled if you double your grind

you could exploit leaguestones to not use charges.

2 weeks after being reported they fixed it secretly

someone went public and said the exploit existed, so GGG went full damage control and banned the exploiters and then said "going public with it is far worse than the exploit itself"

Because their POV is their own interests, in which case people not knowing about the exploit ever existing helps them. They wouldnt have had to ban anyone and no one would have known.

There was a method to use leaguestones without consuming charges, which meant you could have unlimited chayula breaches with +splinter drops etc.

basically with enough logic anyone not moronic would see GGG expected collusion from the exploiters to keep everything a secret.

No bans, no one knows, and fix is secret.

Once someone went public they then banned everyone who had been exploiting for weeks in damage control mode.

>reddit being pathologically sycophantic and sucking up to devs is a surprise

really?

What are YOUR arguments, retard?

>I'm simply stating the obvious about how and why GGG acted in secret
And no one argued otherwise; whatever their reasons may be, it's certainly not a clear cut whether it's worth going publicly about it and having to suffering a horde of retarded reddits going apeshit with extrapolation about economic damage and overblown anecdotal evidence. People can't handle the truth. Case in point: reddit and (You)

>propaganda
Stop using buzzwords you don't understand, makes you lose all credibility.

Yeah GGG fucked up.

But once it was public would not have banning the exploiters been a better choice you think?