Rice thread

Rice thread

Poor Geo

I wouldn't say poor, with all those mods the owner must be rich.

There's a kia some tard riced out in my works lot, he blacked out the badge and put a fart can on it. Also a riced out frs with a YHUGE wing, fuckin need for speed style. I'll take pics in a bit when I go out to smoke, be back later bbz

I found it on Craigslist, there's fucking grass hanging down from the roof and all the interior is neon green.

Ballin out of control, why you gotta hate on him, bro? Jealous much?

if the accenting wasn't neon green and the spoiler removed, then I'd actually like it

>Jealous
More like pissed because he ruined a decent car posing like he can go fast

Hatin cuz he thinks your game is weak? I see how it is.

I want to give my Focus a mario kart paintjob. The bottom of the bumpers and rockers would be blue, the main body red, and a thick white line that separates them and goes up over the wheel arches. I'd put one of those fat chrome exhaust tips on and paint the end of it yellow. Wheels would probably be yellow also, and the big M in a circle on my hood. I've got the equipment to do it right and polish the end product to a mirror finish. I might do underglow like the glowing part of pic related, depending on how much I like the paint once it's done. Thoughts?

>He thinks

I could give a shit what he thinks, I know he ain't fast and he ruined the aesthetics and resale of a Metro
Spics gonna spic

Here's the 86

Did you do it yet?

And here's the kia. Sorry for shit quality, I'll try to get a pic of the massive fart can on it later when we leave

>I WANT TO
I just conceptualized this like half an hour ago.

Doesn't look that bad

and ur mad. WOW. Fucking racist ass.

Why isn't it done? I thought you said you were going to do it?

If you heard the dumb exhaust tip he put on it you'd change your mind. Automatic kia, blacked out badge, with dumb fucking noise maker...why spend so much money and effort to pretend you can go above 80 instead of just getting something fast?

i hope you're not calling your dick huge too because this isn't

A simple wing doesn't make it rice

If you're gonna be a sarcastic cunt at least do it right. I never said I was going to, I said "I want to" and asked for thoughts on the matter.

Found my assmad coworker sameposting to defend his dumb shit.

He paid extra for his plates, though.

How is that rice? You are autistic if being blacked out is rice then pic related is rice

To Mama chupa mi penga pendejo wetback

factory rice best rice

Uhm yes it is, vapefag

why are you so mad did he steals your hot pockets ?

That's nowhere close to rice. The new Civic Type R is factory rice.

i dunno i feel like the headlights are pretty ricey.

seeing as they speak to my inner 12 year old ricer

you really can't beat fake air vents

Custom plates don't make it rice either. The geo OP posted is rice, Fuckhuge generic wing green interior.

green side up, homey.
i hope you know how dig tunnels! hahahaha, faggotass

>the only way a car is nice is if it's >stock

The exhaust tip he put on it is what really does it in, along with blacked out brake lights I couldn't get a shot of either right now. Doing any amount of aesthetic shit that true tuners do to a kia by itself should be rice though, pretending it isn't a kia lol. Course I'm explaining this to autists that plaster their 3k civics with anime waifu stickers so I guess it has to be mega-autism to be beyond their standards otherwise you'd be lumped into ricer yourself.
Worse, he stole my parking spot.

i get it i would be mad too

It just makes me sad to see people overcompensate on slow cars. There's a guy that had a speed3, s2k and 370z that also works with is. All pristine till his speed3 got slammed into. He donated me parts from it, super chill dude and keeps his s2k he dailies now looking great. No need to put gaudy crap on it to announce that you're there, the car speaks for itself.

I agree shitty fart cans are rice but you didn't post a picture of that. I'm simply saying blacking out a car does not make it rice.

Loser faggot

Fag. Stickers are functional.

yeah but you have to get that people want their cars to be unique hence why they personalize it
the gt86 stock exhaust sound isn't really nice i get he wanted a new one
and apart from he sticker it's not really gaudy his wing is rather small

Like I said, gotta do that later. Reading comprehension.

I suppose, I interpret it as trying to gain attention rather than forming the bond more with the car when it's that much stuff, along with a personalized plate referencing the car itself. Seems like trying to make it a bigger deal than it is.

>geo
>decent car
this nigga right here

Do it and post pics when done

Should be finished already. I don't know what's taking you so long.

sounds like a cool idea
what year/gen focus? is it a hatch?

Ain't nothing more decent than a reliable hatch that gets over 40 on the highway

Gold rims on a red BRZ is ricer, y/n?

youre autistic lol. lurk more then post

This thread is a shameful display

I don't know if I would say "ricer" per say but gold wheels on a red car is honestly one of the worst looks you can do to a car, so it just indicates that you have no taste. Just buy black wheels instead of you want something other than regular alloy.

Saw this sick 3k civic with a couple of simple mods a while ago

any geo in good condition is worth owning, but good luck finding one

That's an Accord.

That's proper rice tho..

>stance
>proper rice
come on kid

Is pic the logical endpoint for stancefags?

>86 squad

>Bosozoku
>Rice
Kys