>Current Event
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/forging-ahead-weapon-upgrade-event/

>Server Transfer Information
bladeandsoul.com/en/shop/character-transfer/

>Equipment Path Changes
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/evolution-streamlining/

>/bnsg/ Servers
NA Group 2 (Mushin/Old Man Cho)
EU Group 1 (Windrest/Wild Springs/Highland Gate)

>/bnsg/ Raid Contacts
pastebin.com/hsp8YqNv

>/bnsg/ Clans Info
pastebin.com/2cXZc45Z

>BnS General Info & Resources
pastebin.com/w4TqMG8H

>Equipment and Daily Cheatsheets
pastebin.com/2e2mWiaE

>Mods
pastebin.com/Zcb5fwHX

>Community Yearbook
bnsgfriends.imgur.com/

>Previously on /bnsg/

Other urls found in this thread:

bnsgindex.imgur.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

catlyns #1

post ears

post lyn feet

bnsgindex.imgur.com/

gone

Post them.

Last thread ded so posting here too:

>-All fire/ice skill crits now give you a frost/fire orbit and you can only stack up to 1 of each. With this dual dragons also only requires one of each (same with dragonblaze and dragonfrost).

I can't really see anything that says that on bnstree, I'm confused. Also, with it seems like the awk char nerf is quite major, is overall damage going to decrease a lot?

>Still not in OP

flip flop

awk dchar does like 74% of it's original damage but if you can maintain the spam without needing to short fuse it will be more like 81%

Yeah, in other mmos that kind of effect would be listed in a passive of some kind but not in bns. The reason I know about that change is because I watched streams of korean players looking at the changes when they came out there.
There's no listing for orbit generators, but if you look at dragonblaze and dual dragons it says, "Consumes Flame Orbit," or "Consumes Flame Orbit, Frost Orbit." As opposed to the current ones where it says, "Consumes all Flame Orbits on use" etc.

The awak. char nerf is fairly significant, but beam's damage increases from 10 to 14. So yes, our SB dps will decrease, but our regular damage will also go up drastically.
I honestly don't think anyone can say awak. char was balanced with a straight face, but it's still insane damage relatively speaking.

Is EU actually alive?

>3 people who don't even play with EU bnsg
>2 people who don't even play the game anymore
very alive

degenerate

>just a bunch of fags
lmao

Which mystic badge for sf?

I hope my Jin/GonMs are doing alright today.

Who doesn't play the game in that chat?

>And while we’re talking about technology, we’ve also received a lot of community feedback regarding GameGuard, and we’ve been investigating alternate solutions. We don’t have concrete details we can share just yet, but want you to know it’s a high priority for us.

who ready for /LITERALLY/ U N P L A Y A B L E

It's actually 4 that don't play with EU bnsg

DUDE
weed
LMAO

no they're cute and I'm not lewding them so it's not degenerate

lyn girls only

The iron shoulder/lightning fist one if you play frost. Kingfist one if you play earth. Get the ranged spec one when you have enough points just for memes and amusement. (It'll probably be ok on a select few fights)

Tiger bracelet.

Oh okay.

Oh, if you do ToI in frost spec as well you'll want the Frost Storm badge. Frost Storm badge may be nearly equal with the Iron Shoulder badge if you have True Soul and Blue Buff, or on very short fights. I'm planning on getting both and testing them more thoroughly when I can though.

hey ryzna post your new ayylmao
scientific reasons ofcourse

You might as well list them by name because theres a handful

For any Destroyers wanting to know what the April 12th patch should give us...

>Cleave gets +0.5 AP ratio, up to 5.5.0
>Basic Earth Wrath now reduces Mighty Cleave cooldown by 2 seconds on hit
>Basic Shadow Wrath now generates 10 focus on hit and reduces Galeforce cooldown by 3 seconds on hit
>Eradicate now has an AoE version -and- a targeted, single target version.
>Awakened Earth Wrath now reduces cooldown of Mighty Cleave by 2 seconds per hit
>Awakened Shadow Wrath gets +2.8 AP ratio, up to 10.0 and reduces Galeforce cooldown by 3 seconds up from 2 seconds
>Galeforce sustain fuckin' nerfed, literally why >Both Stage 1 and Stage 3 Emberstomps now combined but the focus cost goes up to 50 as well
>Emberstomp can now deal Shadow damage if desired
>Execute is now a 100 Focus cost, 35.00 AP ratio single attack that is on a 30sec cooldown, gives back 50% of your max Focus on the last hit and also refreshes Willpower stacks, therefore making it no net loss of Focus if you complete the attack
>Scorching Strike now does 11.0 AP ratio to anything that you can't launch, but 5.0 AP ratio to things that can be launched
>Stage 2 Knee now knocks down instead of dazing, so for anyone who liked the old "quick power slam into daze knee and tech chase the roll" you can't do that now.
>All HM Stone Shields lose "Ignores defence cancelling skills"
>Stage 1 and 2 merged into a 24sec cooldown that readies Stone Armor on a block, which is a basically a 3 second self-Frost Prison
>Stage 3 down to 24sec cooldown, heals for 30% over 8 seconds and gives a refreshing 70% damage reduction to you and allies as your shield remains up
>Stage 4 no longer knocks back on HM version, instead the stun has defence and parry penetration.

I think that's all of it.

Ok, doing more math between the two frost badges, because this is annoyingly complex.

Ignoring Soul and Gear, Frost Storm badge comes out to be roughly one activation per ~54 seconds (assuming you get 2 Howling Blast procs to reduce CD by 6s and use on CD).

This would give you a gain of 28.88 AP per minute in damage, slightly increased by the Crit Damage modifiers on Z, so you could probably round it up to closer to 32, depending on your base Crit Rate and Crit Damage, etc.

Iron Shoulder Badge, judging by digging through my logs you could see activation on realistically around 12x/minute, so you'd gain roughly 46.8 AP/minute. This is obviously much better, -however-, the math has to change a lot to account for potentially both True Soul and 8 piece BT's +70% Frost Storm damage.

If you have crit/true soul, you will be lining up Z with the soul timing, which pushes your Z CD effectively back to 66 seconds. Soul generates something to the effect of +60% damage at these AP levels, which would bring damage per minute around 37AP before crit damage gains from Z itself, which should push us into the 40-43 range depending on golden dragon stacks. This puts us very close between the two badges, with BB's Crit Damage gains (as it will line up with your soul at least on the first, possibly on multiple), you should see the Frost Storm badge beginning to come out on top.

Lastly, the +70% BT Frost Storm mod. I don't know if that applies to the base damages, or includes additive damage bonuses from gear. If it does include the gear damage, the Frost Storm badge is clearly ahead. If it does not the Frost Storm badge should be slightly behind

TL;DR: WORDSWORDSWORDSWORDS - If you only have the opportunity to buy exactly 1 I'd probably grab the Frost Storm badge.

tl;dr it doesn't matter because sf is a braindead hold rb class in pve just like bm

this

what will be better
shadow or earth

>buy gold
>pop damage buffs
>hold RMB with 30 ping
good job now you're a good sf

Shadow better consistent / reliable damage. Will always win on movement and multi target fights. Earth will have higher burst and do well on shorter fights (assuming proper badges and gear for both). The distance between the 2 specs is a lot smaller now either way.

In PvP / ToI Earth still #1 by miles.

For solo content, going to say Earth got the better side of the deal. Shadow Wrath getting buffs is good but since Eradicate cannot be anicancelled it sort of conflicts a bit, while the Earth Wrath buffs are great.

For ToI I was previously using the Stage 2, defence penetration Cleave for melee enemies because of all of the times I'd want to ignore ground counter and other defences but with all of the Mighty Cleave cooldown reduction and the additional 0.5 AP ratio on the 'Damage Up' Cleave it's probably more worth to use that now. I'll just need to adjust my strategy slightly.

For group content (mainly when you have a warlock) Shadow shoots ahead because Awakened Wrath got a huge boost and you can no longer accidentally waste focus from just RMB'ing at nothing if you're facing a mobile boss like Bale Phantom Zakhan.

was for And might as well mention that Des damage still only comparable to other classes when you have the most optimal gear

not a single class in this game is hard, especially sins

If you've never seen me how do you know I exist

I've heard sf has blue too is that right?

Only Sin/KFM have Blue Buff (Amplification). SF has a self buff that's somewhat similar effects though, if much weaker.

4man DC! + CS/JSY
NA: #904 993
2/4 !

I want to eat that panda.

Full, bye!
Please don't, I love him dearly

lyn players are 90% of what's wrong with this game

And they are 90% of the games population so whats the other 10%

>90%
that would be jinf

anyone who isn't a brownie

>another email begging players to come back

Can't this die already?

h-hey whats it like to touch a girl's chest. asking for a friend

edit: sry wrong tab meant to ask somewhere else

There is literally nothing wrong with being a Lyn.

Yes, be a male Lyn.

try puffing up your cheeks with air and touching that

there's also nothing wrong with dying, go try it

Like bags of sand

Ebondrake Citadel and Desolate Tomb!

NA # 914 - 532

Anyone welcome!

4/6!

Full, thanks everyone!

crap

man i look like im sellin heroin

NA 921971

Let's do some Tomb. Ebon and Foundry for the dailies, too, but I want to knock out at least five runs of Tomb tonight if that's okay.

5/6

Will get going in about 10 minutes.

I'm logging in

Whats the name of this costume? if it exists if course

And we're off. Thank you everyone.

white spectre? its the one you can buy with blackram insignias in jadestone village's stone vendor

Looks similar to Conqueror on yuns, but with a few modifications.

not in our version of the game yet

it does not look good actually like in your fanart but it's not been released yet

It looks very close to that, looks like the artist added stuff to make it prettier

thanks for the answers everyone! was considering returning after several months

How is the Force master class currently?

braindead, broken and played by retarded whales in pve

this

>How is the Force master class currently?
Broken, barely usefel and overplayed atm

is NA actually alive?

that image is like 3 months old, shitposter

61 online, 14 offline in that discord now.

i literally just took that screencap you mongrel

/giggle

kill yourself

>not on the discords
phew!

all the santa hats

Sure thing

EU is superior

can't hear you over all the raven weapons and elemental accs NA is getting

when will NA clear the raven king?

can't hear you over our GDP

trove keys taken down from hongmoon store
NA on suicide watch

NA 928727

Doing more Tomb runs, if you'd like to join please come along, for as many runs as you feel like. Leaving in 10 minutes.

who buys the most gold on NA?

but group 1 already cleared raven king a while back

>not even server first
NA being a joke as always

report and ignore guys

it's easy to get first on an empty server

Got our sixth and off we go