/wtc/ - Witcher, Cyberpunk, Forced Memes -(/krw/, /cpg/, /fm/)

Stop it, I'm your daughter edition

Gwent Standalone's closed beta is out!
>Gwent General
GOTY Edition is out !
>Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=qy8jmm9kY4A

>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books (first six are officials) and short stories
f.wtcg.pl/

>Witcher gear location, recommended mods
pastebin.com/jeHFgrV1
>Console Commands
mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
gwent-cards.com/
>Witcher lore, books and all
pastebin.com/bRqpA093
>All vanilla Gwent cards ready to be printed out
imgur.com/a/gV1y5
>Redirect to the current thread
wtcg.pl
>Discord server
discord.gg/ydW4bCR

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs
>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E
>Any new infos ?
CPDR is recruiting right now, so the game is still in early stages.
Still no release date, and we won't have one anytime soon.

Old:

Geralt and Triss OTP

Reminder that if you're not a knight you're most certainly a faggot and should kys

rude my fine sir

I'd make love to this statue

2nd OTP :3

>not ciri x avallac'h

>tfw you run into someone and they do a frenchmans hawwwwwwwwwwww wail

is the white frost a magic thing or just the natural ending of the universe through entropy

Magic thing inspired by entropy/heat death.

i don't think it's a magic thing, it should be a natural force, but then again, how does ciri stop it using her magic if that's the case? usually i try not to think about the white frost too much, it's one of the worst parts of the story.

Does this mean Yens answering my loans?

are dwarves jews?

Yes

Will give bumps for lewds

Mistle did nothing wrong

She does it in the books too.

the hair looks awful

Page Triss is bestest waifu

Eh, it's not that bad, but I also prefer the original hairstyle

Yes, she is. I love Trissfu :3

Aight, guys fresh start on TW3, I'm about 5 hours in and I'm still fucking level 3 and am on the quest where I have to find the baron's wife and daughter.
Am I retarded or something and leveling really slow, should I be doing more sidequests?
Or is my level actually alright?

Maybe do some side quests or monster contracts. You should be around level 5 I think. The leveling is kind of slow in the beginning but it picks up.

Deader than Vesemir, Iris and Ciri combined

The level recommendations for side quests are bullshit.

nice numbers BROTHA

>general of the best rpg in human history is a dead waifu worshiper shithole
The Witcher deserves better.

>'What is there between you and Geralt, Lady Yennefer?' ... 'Longing,' she answered gravely. 'Regret. Hope. And fear.

Why the fuck people calling Yennefer 'cold bitch"
I just finished reading books and there is nothing like that there. She alawys saying 'thank you" or 'sorry" to random people she is not that cold with them, she love Geralt she is jealous. she feel sorry that she is hurting him sometimes and you must remember that he was the first who fucked with Yen and runned away from her home without saying anything and then acting like nothing happen.

Buut nooo some people just see Yen for first time in Witcher 3 and hurrr she is cold bitch because she is not smiling to him or to other people enough

Fun times in Kovir :3

She 's hot, but her character is pretty fucked up in game - especially before removing djinni course she's a total bitch. It gets better later on, but still her bond with Ciri is totally non-existent.

If I didn't know her from the books, I doubt I'd have chosen her over Triss

>If I didn't know her from the books, I doubt I'd have chosen her over Triss

That is why most of people are choosing Triss because in games she is like ohhh geraltuuuu kawaiii look at my smileee lets plaaay and in game first time when you see Yen she is serious she is not acting like weeboo shit character and they dont know Yen from books and what is really going on between them

Yen is dead serious and ruthless in her quest to find Ciri - even Geralt is secondary for her. It shows how much she cares about their "child".

And then Ciri totally ignores her, which ruins that aspect of Yen imo - but thats a fraction of larger problem with plot after finding Ciri

I didn't found her fucked up at all in the game. I don't see why people get upset over her actions and you can clearly see how much she cares for Ciri. I think Yen is pretty great in the game and has some excellent scenes and moments that emphasize both her tough and loving side.

Me choosing Triss has absolutely nothing to do with Yen. They can make her the biggest bitch in the universe or the most loving waifu ever and it still wouldn't affect my decision.

page autism

Pissing of everyone on Skellige, including Mousesack, who would have helped them, being Ciris teacher and total bro, was hard to understand. It would be better if it was better shown later on how close Ciri and Yen were

>Yen is dead serious and ruthless in her quest to find Ciri

Because she has full right to be liek that.
Ciri is the most important thing, actually whole world depends because of Ciri so yes Yen has full right to act like that and use everything to find Ciri.
And Tirss? Ohh Geraltu i know that Ciri is so important and stuff but but I have to help my usless friends to escape even if they dont like me and they are smart enough to run away by thier own

I agree, I'd emphasize more on personal relationships between the two, not the "whole world is in danger" thing, tho.

My issue is only that neither the threat, nor the personal bond were exposed enough in the game.

>second playthrough
>want to check out Triss romance to see how it goes
>can't bring myself to cheat on eternal waifu Yen

Teach me your ways Trissautist

I see that as part of her character. She is unconditionally devoted to Ciri and would do anything for her. She is confident and trusts herself more than anyone to do what is right for her daughter. If there was an in game choice in the matter, I think most people would have done the same.

Besides, Geralt goes around killing literally hundreds of people trying to save Ciri. No one died due to Yen's actions, not because of the mask and not because of the garden. My Geralt supports her 100% and it was a great gesture when she fully accepted the blame on herself. I would have like a dialogue option that would allow Geralt to say he supported her.

Oh come on now. Triss has done plenty of stuff in helping Ciri. It was her plan to allow herself to get tortured, it was her plan to use Dudu as Menge and free Dandelion. She came to KM to fight for Ciri, she helped them locate the Lodge and she fought against the Hunt again in the final battle.

The remaining mages clearly aren't capable escaping on their own. All that were already did that and went into hiding. Triss is the only one that cares and her having a life and ambitions outside of Geralt isn't bad thing. Whenever Geralt asked for help she came through. Besides, Triss and Ciri are nowhere near as close as Ciri and Yen. Same way I don't expect Ciri to show equal love for Triss as she does for Yen, I don't expect Triss to only care about Ciri.

I prefer autrissm :3

Well, if you like Yen that much, than choose her again. Nothing wrong with that. I did one playthrough with Yen and while it was ok, it can't compare to my Triss ones. It was my fifth playthrough I think when I finally gathered the courage to turn Trissfu down and it felt wrong, similar to how you might feel turning Yen down.

I'm an autist who replays the game many times(currently on my 8th run, just finished The Last Wish) so I tried out all the outcomes, but for normal people who don't plan to do x playthroughs, it's best sticking to the major choices you like best and trying out different outcomes in minor quests to keep it fresh. Don't force yourself into something you won't enjoy. Personally I find the Triss romance a gift from the Gods, but if you don't like Triss, no need to force yourself into it.

Isn't necromancy far worse than killing, especially killing people who try to kill you?

It's not that I don't like Triss.

It's just the fact that Yen is the one

Depends which side quest.
You can fug keira pretty easy as long as you avoid the tougher ghouls on fyke, but fuck wild at heart fucking werewolf getting swipes in before you're even out of the cutscene bullshit.

I don't see how it is. Skjall is already dead and Yen wasn't the one who killed him. Torturing his soul for a few minutes for invaluable info that can lead to helping Ciri is an acceptable sacrifice, and so is the garden.

Sure, it's disrespectful to the customs of the locals, but looking at it from Yen and Geralt's perspective, it's completely understandable to put your daughter's life over peasant superstition. If I was given a choice to stop Yen from doing it, I wouldn't take it.

I'm trying to adapt to internal ethics of the witcher world too much maybe

Well, if you feel Yen is the one, than go for her.

For my Geralt, that's Triss. I prefer how Geralt acts around her, I prefer their scenes, their chemistry and so on, but not everyone sees it like I do and I don't like convincing anyone to choose Triss or play the game my way.

I think the point of the game is to make the choices that will make the experience more enjoyable for you. If you're forcing yourself into playing a certain way, you might end up feeling fatigued as the story progresses. I know I barely managed to complete my whoremonger, let everyone die playthrough. Anyway, follow your heart :3

I try to look at it from Geralt's perspective. For example, killing Radovid seems like the most morally correct choice from the world's perspective, but it makes no sense for my Geralt to do that, so I don't. I try to keep it on a personal level and if those choices sometimes conflict with what's best for the world, I don't mind.

TRISS

BLISS

>Why the fuck people calling Yennefer 'cold bitch"
As you said. Because most people didn't read the books and couldn't handle the banter and went for the bland redhead.

Honesty in my first playthrough my penis chose even though i had already read the books

And your penis decided on?

YISS

>autrissm
kek, nice one

btw I didn't know you played Gwent

>Yiss
So you wanted trresome and ended up alone? Kek

I just unlocked the mutations. What is the best one?

Yes

Triss is way more cute especially in thosw gardens scenes

Triss is qter, Yen is hotter

I like the one that adds half of dmg of your sword to damage to dmg from signs - actually makes yrden trap useful.
If alchemy skills weren't so shit I'd try the one that multiplies dmg by toxicity

Euphoria

Alchemy is good

Post tips then plox. I can't see useful skill on the green tree, besides rising toxicity cap

Acquired tolerance should be taken no matter the build, Poisoned blades is extremely good. Tissue Transmutation, protective coating and increased tolerance are very good. Killing spree is broken vs groups but useless 1v1. Hunter Instincts would be good if It worked but afaik It doesn't.

This are the ones I'm using that I remember, but there were a couple more decent.

How can other waifus even compete?

Also I've heard good things about the bomb tree, but you need to commit a lot of your skills and equip (manticore) to it to be worthwhile and I've not tried it yet.

Thanks, will try it.

Are the strong attacks any good? I use fast ones almost exclusively, because slower ones allow enemies to hit me

Strong attacks are good for slow enemies. or if you're into using Yrden and Quen.

Also, nothing more satsifactory than min-maxing and doing 40k+ rends in NG+

Hm, so far I mostly used fast attacks + quen as safeguard for botched dodges + alternative yrden + alternative igni, but it's getting old

a fine addition to my collection, thank you

>Ciri
>dead
delet this message!

Reminder that Geralt fucked Shani when she was 17 and he was like 70

Isn't that every man's dream? To continue to slay prime pussy throughout all his life?

Nothing wrong with that. Much better than sticking your dick in psycho sorceress or literal sluts

>psycho sorceress
Wait, when did he do that?

But he's a manchild with mommy issues, so it's fine

also Yen for sure spanked him for that

that sounds like the best thing ever desu senpai

CDPR should have made a dlc between hos and b&w about Iorveth, Saskia, and Keira fighting the palgue, that'd also add content to mq after finding Ciri

How do I git gud at a fast attack red build? Last time I played was way back on release before all the patches hit and everything was overpowered
Do I just eat an Ekkimara Decoction and spin my way to victory?

Not quite.

>inviting both Iorveth and Roche to the Kaer Mohen battle

Imagine

Banter would be delightful

How long is tw3?
I'm 8 hours in and just killed the griffin. Is that slow?

>slow
No
It's like 100 hours if you do sidequests (and you will want to because they're well-written)

Roche and Ves's reaction to Letho surely was.

Yeah. You'd do that in 4 hours if you just went in normaly.

The game is about 200hours if you want to do a lot. But as choices matter, you can re-do the game and have differents outcome.

"...Eredin's a king, ain't he?"

Ah alright.
I'm confused right now, but good to know i have atleast a few months of content ahead of me

Remember that time the king of the Aen Elle Elves slowly made Ciri horny until she wanted to fug him and then got poisoned?

Why couldn't Letho kill Radovid instead of Foltest ;_;

Clearly CDProjekt wanted it to have some emotional impact
I never understood why people suck Foltest's dick so much anyway, he's a cunt in the books and W1 but people apparently think he's the nicest guy ever in W2 because he randomly promoted an arbalest because he remembered him and because he promised to release Geralt from the service he kind of forced on him in the first place

He was the only competent king north had, that wasn't also a psychopath