Intimidating Cars

Sup guys,

Need a trap/nigger car that no one would even THINK about following or fuckin' with. It must look as menacing and ominous/suspicious on the road as possible. Something that if you see it coming up in the rear view or on the sidewalk, people be thinkin' they gotta dip asap. Any ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bsp9eWQ7mII&t=73s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

black s class or rolls royce, driven by a chauffer

tape a couple of guns to your car
ezpz

g or c class

How is that menacing or suspicious? That's just some rich fuck. I wouldn't be in the least menaced by a fucking $150K+ car.

All the gang members I ever knew drove old Cadillacs or some other American barge. All the wannabe Slav gangsters drive old German shit.

pic related

Trophy Truck.

youtube.com/watch?v=bsp9eWQ7mII&t=73s

A slammed 1977 oldsmobile cutlass painted a dark red brown with flames painted on the fenders and a giant cross airbrushed on the hood, windows tinted super illegally black and a few bullet holes.

everyone fucks with nigger cars and cops follow them. You're looking for something that doesn't exist.

or pic related
i'd go with a darker paint job

>yeah bro I'd totally go fuck with somebody who can afford to hire a driver, never mind security, good lawyers, the police department and a gun
Hmm

The most intimidating dude I've ever seen in my entire life was a Fed who had confiscated some drug dealer's Range Rover and then drove it around his turf wearing a shiny silver suit like he was straight out of some russian gangster flick.

I unironically walked past a car like this that was blasting some bizarre swing-rap and made the mistake of nodding along with it. The guy got out of the car, and said "What the fuck are you, a fucking rooster? What the fuck are you nodding your head for? Do you want to fuck you up?" Tad aggressive, desu.

or pic related

Specially if you are a pedestrian

a black e38 with very bright angel eyes would looks terrifying, it's always looking with disdain at people

Black Crown Vic Police Interceptor

That's a different kind of menacing than I thought we were talking about. Nobody's going to "dip asap" just because they see that guy and his chauffeur.

this could just as easily be owned by an old black guy with a guitar, but as it looks, it appears to be owned by an old white dude who lives in the southwest.

A caravan of blacked out Rolls filled with men in suits.

>e39
my nigga

there we go

lol how did you deescalate that?

>how to make anyone in eastern europe shit bricks and run away on a dark evening

why can't this guy steer for shit?

Underrated

OP I have your real answer

either a huge black lifted truck with all the faggy truck mods done to it

OR

a blacked out ex police Charger / Tahoe / Crown Vic with steelies, police tint, antennas, ram bar, spotlight, etc. Best presence on the road there is

Any car with a black guy behind the wheel

Now imagine 6+ of those driving practically bumper to bumper.
Would you fuck with them?

Grand national, hands down.

ha

Literally what I was going to post. Oh well, this is second, especially if you're a slav.

kek

black jaguar f pace

Buy any car, doesn't matter. Throw a "hit my car with a blunt object for $15" party. Use proceeds to fix damage with cheap materials laying around

If end result looks anything like pic related it's safe to say you'll scare people

There isn't a more diabolical car in existence. The gutteral rumble of a 426 Hemi is the thing of nightmares. This shit pulls up to you on an empty road and you assume Satan is about to make a deal for your soul.

Every part of this car is (poorly) photoshopped, and not one part of it was hit with a blunt object.

I said that I was nodding along because I liked the music and didn't mean anything by it (which was true). He was surprisingly understanding and said something like, "Oh alright man, I'm sorry. I thought you were shitting on my music like every other bitch out here."

Was about to post that,,

This car with a pirate emblem

Depends on what you look like and what you can pull off.

>black or hispanic
Blacked out full size SUV

>slavshit
>white, older than 30
>asian
you're shit out of luck, nobody takes them seriously

1965 Buick Riviera

>making cars gay

Beep beep.

Can't believe no one has said a gray Ford Explorer, you don't know if it's a cop or not until you see the side of it

This

You are so fucking gay

Is that the KGB car with the rear-mounted air-cooled V8?

> cucks posting generic tier eurobarges thinking they instill anything like fear
> fear is not knowing what brand/model of automobile the manic is driving next to you
> tfw drivers keep trying to see what brand car i drive by looking at the hood/trunk
> mfw they can't

You're thinking of Tatra, and those cars are expensive as hell to get your hands on

This or nothing. You are all poor as fuck if you think of anything else.

bmws are for faggets

maybe 20 years ago

Car for Indians and pakis

How about an s class?

An old beat up buick regal with tons of dents, paintswaps, miscolored panels
Super dark tint
No plates
Drive like a maniac and no one will go near you

Debadged, nigga.

Go be a nigger somewhere else.

Nah, I know plenty of fat middle aged dads who drive blacked out chargers, 300's and challengers and would be out of breath after running beyond their front lawns.

>trap car
>thinkin' they gotta dip asap
Is this even fucking English?

>either a huge black lifted truck with all the faggy truck mods done to it
I don't think anybody is afraid of highschoolers or some 50 year old dad

abdul A achmed's rich son, muhammad A achmed.
One of the most menacing things after homeless people.

>a 55 year old man with an American eagle shirt is driving

once again, Mohammed A Achmed's rich son at best, John Richfag's wife at best, Not spooky.

nigger

FOB or affluent college student
most of you just suck at this

It isn't the highschoolers you worry about, it's when they graduate into the typical deadbeat meth-head with a gap tooth, a chip on his shoulder, and his stolen pappy's Saturday night special carried loaded and hot in the dick-seam of his pants.

There isn't a more overrated car in existence. The guttural grumbling of a baby boomer is the thing of nightmares. This shit pulls up to you on an empty road and you assume its driver won't make a deal for under $125,000, no lowballers, no tire kickers, he knows what he's got.

This is the end of the road for you mister.

Oh, here we encounter the "nobody knows better than me" /pol/ memester.

How about YOU tell us what car is intimidating in your opinion? Do you even have your own opinions or you just regurgitate what you read in /pol/ and reddit?

Bonus points if you live in Poland

>nigger
Yeah exactly

Car of K9 units, SWAT teams, DEA agents, FBI enforcers, and any other team worth their weight in legal kickass. Level out the suspension, steelies, black out the windows, put on a push bar, and no one would mess with you.

Super flashy sportbike. Make sure it has at least two projectors and the brightest fucking bulbs you can get. It doesn't actually have to be fast.

People get the hell out of your way because nobody can accurately judge how fast a bike is traveling. This is the cause of a lot of idiotic entitled bikers T-boning people while speeding. It's also the cause of regular bikers getting through traffic easier without having to split. Going 65 coming up on someone going 60? They'll freak out at that SUPER FAST RACE MOTORCYCLE coming up on their ass at "90mph" and move over unless they're an asshole who thinks they know better than the police and tries to enforce the speed limit in the left lane. In which case you slow down by 5mph and nothing happens.

>People get the hell out of your way because nobody can accurately judge how fast a bike is traveling.
Literally why?

I could fit your entire bike in my trunk and in my state the person doing the ass-ending is always considered at-fault. Who moves a car for a bike?

Because bikers are narcissists and sociopaths and punch/damage vehicles and run away like the pussy they are deep down inside

Vehicles are the ultimate in compensation. That's why I drive a Toyota Camry. Ain't got nothing to make up for :)

>Do you even have your own opinions or you just regurgitate what you read in /pol/ and reddit?
I don't go to reddit, and live in close enough proximity to the vehicles posted that I can see who drives them regularly.
Not my fault I upset your autism because I live around nice things :^)

I would take out a loan and buy arnold schwarzeneggers unimog just for the sake of one upping truckerfags and make them feel inferior

So why did you start the thread with a Rolls Royce?

Shitty niggers who think a million-bucks is big money drive mercs and caddies. Mafia Dons worth hundreds of millions don't roll in anything less than the best, you small-time little shit.

>in my state the person doing the ass-ending is always considered at-fault
I doubt this. Do you even have a licence?

Faggot beta manlet detected

>my car
Don't know if people think it's a drug dealer car or a cop car but people always slow down in front of me.

a) a million bucks is big money
b) mafia don't aren't worth hundreds of millions

Looks shit, I would slow down in front of you to a stop. Pull you out and beat you the fuck up.

This mean looking motherfucker right here, especially with the Terminal front bumper
Looks like what some Goomba mafioso would drive around

GET A TWIZY MOTHERFUCKER

Fuck forgot pic

Black Suburban driven by a nerdy looking guy with a plate carrier in a convoy of other black suburbans all with government plates

Okay there big guy

And yet, for all the shit you spout, you offer nothing to the discussion and clumsily evade answering the question. What cars would you suggest OP get? Are you just going to shitpost and give us free bumps, or do you have anything of substance to add?

don't forget though this is the time if anti-authority. so you might not be that fearful everywhere

prius drivers

this and korean ecobox drivers
>2 cycling incedints where i got pushed off the road,both have been forte coupes
>faggot chick overtaking mr and the guy behind mr on a ONE LANE ROAD in a shitty fucking slammed elantra with a shitty air intake and being a cunt about it afterwards
>old guy in a sephia that lightly t-boned me
>fat lady in a hybrid sonata that almost smoshed my bike and chimped out because it's obviously my fault
>16 year old without a license that stole his moms rio and was 'hooning' and begged not to call the cops because we almost got into a big-ish accident because of him
come to think of it the only accidents that i ever got into were these

I'm sorry, there is nothing fucking intimidating about a BMW. They are sporty and and generally attractive, but there isn't a goddamned thing that is intimidating even if some poser tries to black them out and add angel eyes.

A trashed pickup or SUV

No one will go near you

This. Bonus points if the rear end is misaligned so you have to drive at an angle like you're dagumi 24/7.

Tell me moar about this car

Only something that looks a lot like a cop car would get any reaction from me. I don't go around and see a BMW and think
>Oh nigga is dat a trap car we betta dip