When was the last time you were pulled over Veeky Forums?

When was the last time you were pulled over Veeky Forums?

I'm an adult white male who abides by the law and I haven't been pulled over in 10 years.

I'm a brown male adult how speeds everywhere and also have never been pulled over

Speedy speed boy

Who*

Virginia police on the interstate driving through the state. Knew I was out of state and I wouldn't contest the ticket. at least their speeding charges are dirt cheap compared to NY as long as I stay under 80.

I got pulled over 7 years ago for running along the shoulder on my bike to skip a bunch of traffic at a set of lights; i got to the end of the shoulder and two cops were standing there having a chat.

>implying da police can pull me over when i'm riding the bus

Get cucked drivefags.

They'd just shoot you on site

I'm a white male, 18 years of age. I've been pulled over 6 or 7 times in total, 3 of those were his year but I've only recieved one ticket so far for window tints.

Someone better call the amber lamps.

>be me
>get back from vacation in cabo san lucas
> get gfs econobox
>fuck me 4 hours on the road home
>pull onto the interstate out of Reno
>wow the left lane is never open.
>gottagofast.jpeg
>flying past all these retards
>1 o clock, spot the fuzz.
>I fly past the patrolman.
>know its over, pull through the lanes to the shoulder.
>walks up to passenger window.
>Hes laughing his ass off.
>"license and registration please, are you blind son? "
>me, feeling like a retard, "Yeah I guess so"
>he comes back, "I caught you at 90 in a 65, im citing you for 75, and im not supoosed to do this, but youre not getting a point on your license"

> thanks man
>drive home embarrassed for 4 hours

I didnt choose the thug life.

>gf

There was no need to include this disgusting piece in hour greentext "story". It didn't add anything of value nor was it important to the story and neither was it entertaining. You only exposed yourself as the disgusting normalfag you are.

Not him, but user it did though otherwise we'd he own'd that shit econobox on wheels.

Are you fucking retarded you degeneracy apologist? If he did not want anyone to know he drove a econobox he could've simply not written it.

On route 50 thru Nevada, "lonliest road in Amerka" aka fewest cars per day. Speed limit is 70 until suddenly you're going thru a small town, limit 25.

Point out "Hall of Justice" to GF as we drive by, she asks, what it's for. I've seen enough rich car guys buy their way out of everything (pay to play homie) so I tell her it's the courthouse for speeders cuz that's how the city makes money to survive.

Immediately after, red/blue in my rear-view. Pull over, etc. Cop asks me if I own the car, how I own the car, what my job is. Tell cop I am a doctor, he lets me go with a verbal.

YEHH BUDDY

You can budget a certain amount of money every year for speeding tickets, it's the price you pay to violate society's rules and sociopath pricks on Veeky Forums should be into that kinda shit.

Thats how it happened son, sorry my greentexting skillz arent up to par sperg.

Holy shit you reek of 14 year old who just got here

i got pulled over for doing 35 in a 30

by a cop that was parked, lights off, in a church parking lot

at 1030 at night, i was literally the only car on the road

he truly protected and served

Summer of 2014. Got clocked at 22mph over the limit in my former Wrangler (piccu relateduu).

I'm an adult white male who does not abide by or respect the law, but I always drive safely around traffic or in residential areas. In my 13 years of driving I've been pulled over 15-20 times and ticketed 7-9 times.

Last week for going 80 (in a 65) in the left lane. Which was the EXACT same speed everyone else in said lane was doing.
Before that was 113 in a 65 due to a cop being a cunt and me making a stupid decision out of panic.

Never gotten a speeding ticket despite being pulled over for speeding. Got off with busted equipment, warnings, and one time I was 15 over speeding and the car was unregistered/uninspected and he let me off with just "expired/no inspection sticker."

One time I was going 95 in a 55 and came over a crest to see a cop pulling out in front of me from a side street, I braked so hard I think my front bumper scratched the pavement. He didn't seem to notice, may have been looking the opposite direction when it happened. I wish I made that one up, I nearly shit my pants for real.

I'm a 33 year old white guy and have been pulled over more than a dozen times and have gotten 8 speeding tickets. The last one I got was for 87 in a 70 by a Georgia State Trooper. Tried to get him to lower it to under a super speeder violation but he refused. It was 3am on i16

Never been even though i drive 90 on the freeway constantly. Radar detectors are a beautiful thing. My dad was pulled over for not having a license plate after he bought a car. Less than 500 feet from the dealership. No ticket, but you'd think the cops would be a little smarter.

I have NEVER been pulled over

I have been pulled aside at a DUI checkpoint because they wanted to check my ID (mexican driving an '89 acura) then they let me go. I was scared because I must have smoked at least a half gram of hash 10min before getting to the checkpoint.

kek

About 3 years ago, got popped by a speed trap on my favorite road.

The really shitty thing is that I wasn't even running, just single lane cruising, and they wrote me up for something stupid like 48 in a 35, on a section that's easily 100mph+ if you're going for it.

Officer pulled me over because my headlight died. Got warning, replaced bulb, went to station to get it approved. no fine.

>been driving for four years
>drive like a retard
>never been even stopped by police

t. Volvo driver

About 8 years ago for doing 115 in a 70 zone, told me to cut it out and thanks for stopping.

Hello I'm 15 and just got my learners permit
Vaginas are gross right guys??!?!?!??!?!
Gotta keep my power level high in front of strangers online ! !! ! !

Pulled over twice:

First Time:
>Driving to get my wallet from a literal trap house
>Stoned out of my mind but had been driving a buddies prius all night so when I switched back to my car with hp I forgot not to slam down the gas to go
>doing 50 in a 30 residential area with like 5 stop signs at 3AM because I need muh wallet
>get pulled over after I run all five stops
>verbal warning about how I could kill someone yada yada (load of shit it is 3AM in a normal ass neighborhood)
>Continued warning about how I should always have my license even though I told him that is why I was on the road.
>No ticket (sure is nice being white)

Second time:
>coming back from dropping someone home at like 9AM
>get to a stop light right before a downhill towards my street
>Initial D Engage
>Use the full might of my 4cyl turbo vw beetle as I take off
>0-60 in about 6 seconds
>See police on ass, pull over before he even turns on lights
>Expecting jail because I hit nearly 70 before I saw him and it was a 30
>Cop walks up to window, I say "Good morning officer how are you."
>responds "I'm doing well, look I just had to pull you over to say that was pretty impressive."
>We talk about cars for a few minutes, he tells me he had to pull me over so all the others wouldn't think they could pull that shit (busy part of town).
>Wished eachother a good day and drove off
Again sure is nice being white in southern Indiana.

I go about 10 over all the time and I haven't been pulled over in years, as long as you're not going much faster than 10 over cops won't even pull you over here.

I've been driving for 10 years and never been pulled over once.

>TX
>white & young
>sports car
>pulled over 10+ times, over $2k in tix

>started stealing moms car at night when 13
>03 ford taurus
>live near windy hilly area with some hella vacant avenues at night
>would wait until 4am on a week night well past last call
>pretty much treated it like it was the last car on earth
>needed a new anti-roll bar and controll arms by the time I was 16, way earlier than its normal maintenence schedule
>tfw never caught blasting hills with a slushy 4speed 150hp ff nightmare, never got a ticket pulling 98 in a shit box, doing awkward 180's with an E brake and ABS
>one night, dip shit pulls into parking space
>just park it and pretend like nothing happened since older brother used to pull the same shit
>mom just yells accusation all over
>tfw you cucks didnt bother breaking traffic laws when you could get away with it

Never. Cheap speeding tickets are enforced with cameras, so the only people remaining to pull over are truckers.

Go back to /a/. You will never be a real Japanese pedoneet no matter how hard you try.

Driving for 5 years. Been pulled over once. Let off with a warning.

its the inappropriate punctuation and overall legitimate autism that makes this soo real
10/10

I have been pulled over exactly 30 times and I had my licence for 2.5 years.

>the police can't stop a bus to arrest a passenger with an outstanding warrant or with probable cause
nigger indeed

Black male, now 29. Been driving since I'm 17. Pulled over 23 times. I am also a lawyer and am most white people "token" black friend, and a supremely cautious driver. Drive a silver Corolla.

I've been pulled over 19 times. Usually for minimal problems. Usually for 7-9 mph over speed limit. Have been pulled over for having air freshener on rear view window for "visual impairment device". Have been pulled over for having my trunk ratchet strapped closed because a bought a TV that didn't fully fit into my car.

Also when I was 17 I had cops pull guns on me, stop, frisk, handcuff and put me in the back of a cop car because I was seen walking into my upper middle class white girlfriend's house with a "suspicious package".

What was in that package? Pudding, apple sauce, coloring books and Cosmo magazine...it was a care package because she had just gotten her wisdom teeth pulled.

We need to find a way to fix our countries institutionalized racism.

No one should be pulled over that many fucking times when they don't brake the law.

What state do you live in where they enforced the visual impairment law?

I got pulled over a few weeks ago

>off work early
>on way to liquor store
>not wearing my seat belt
>officer picks me out of the traffic
>pull into parking lot a half block down
>engine off, keys on dash, hands on steering wheel, window was already rolled down
>he makes approach, tells me I'm not wearing my seatbelt
>yes sir, thank you sir, sorry about that
>give license registration insurance
>he comes back a few minutes later
>gives me info back, tells me he's just giving me a verbal warning
>warning was for seatbelt violation and out of date proof of insurance, but his record showed it was still current on his computer
>thanks me for pulling into parking lot instead of on the side of the busy street

Didn't even ask me to buckle up, he was fucking gone before I could put my key back in the ignition.

White male.

Fucking hell *break*

I was on Veeky Forums so I instinctively used brake

*whom'st'ven't'll'd

The something similar happened to me in Muncie.

You must really suck at spot the cop

>17
>coloring books
Something doesnt quite add up Jamal.