How'd I do Veeky Forums?

How'd I do Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qs7kjvhwHlw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fine

They're kinda slow but as a daily they're pretty sweet, the auto trans is really good and they have a Toyota straight 6 so they're certainly dependable

>lexus
>not a sc 300/400

What exactly did the cuckold mean by this?

is it in good condition?

yeah, it's pretty good

10/10 woud drive on PCH
youtube.com/watch?v=qs7kjvhwHlw

if manual
>very good

>if auto
wtf r u doing tier

>if manual
of course.

stockphoto/10

It's better than an SC.

I don't know what country you live in

But in the UK these are only bought by low class knuckle dragging retards too poor to buy a BMW 3 series

I don't know who bought them new, that now every benefits loving failure can collect them cheap

I'd love to hear this one.

what car do you drive?

Great. Now swap in a 2JZ-GTE and its my dream car.

Terrific car. Would totally buy one in good shape just to have. Just missed a 05 manual for a $7999 and low miles at the lexus dealer. Wife would had been pissed, but lol who cares?

IS300 has a great chassis, and is built like toyota forgot how to build cars. It's basically built like a lexus, trimmed like a toyota, and drives like a bmw with a little more roll. The motor can leave some wanting in comparison to a bmw I6, but it really is a much more flexible motor stock than it is given credit for.

>giving a fuck what some aspirational, vauxhaul driving, MOT-paying, britcuck thinks about people who bought these cars new a decade and a half ago.

These cars would had been better sold as Toyotas IMO. Nobody buys gem now because they are a lexus. That is just a bonus as it usually means at least the first owner took better care of them than some random camcord sedan

pls

Great imo
Post a pic of the one you got

you did solid post pic

Would I rather be slow in a reliable car or slow in a German shitbox that will inevitably have cooling issues down the road.
Such a hard question.

>Slow

Its a fucking 2J, stop being a pussy, swap out the needledick rods for something beefier and boost the ever loving fuck out of it

Or hell just take a saw to the engine bay, go to a JDM distributor and drop a JDM TT 2J in

Good choice. I love mine. Bought it at 79k and hit 87k just last week. GGP best color

I found a nice, one owner IS300 for less than $3000. However, it has 180k and is an automatic, which I am ok with so the woman can drive it. Should I?

You did alright OP, you did alright.

You did great bruh, now 2jz swap it

Depends entirely on maintnance records and who owned it.

1-2 owner car, owned by affluent adults who dealer serviced it? Yeah. Owned by series of aspirational poors, and niggers, who put stupid rice parts on, not a chance.

Good luck finding a manual sc

but Lexus is way better than BMW crap