What happened to all the great memeball threads?

What happened to all the great memeball threads?

hi

Ruined by FUCKING FIAT shills

There needs to be more of these for GM.
>when you protect your flagship car's sales so well that one of your divisions tries to sneak a sports car into production

Waste of bandwidth for something so unfunny

>better
>more expensive, heavier, slower, with shittier engine and gearbox
It looks better tho, I'll give you that.

insecure FCA cucks trying too hard happened.
ended up with unfunny garbage

>more expensive
Yes, by $80
>heavier
Yes
>slower
Lolno

Cheapest MX-5 starts from 25500€
Cheapest Fiat 124 Spider starts from 27000€
Cheapest Abarth 125 Spider starts from 37000€

Most expensive MX-5 starts from 33150€
Most expensive Fiat 124 Spider starts from 34900€
Most expensive Abarth 124 Spider starts from 42000€l

>(citation needed)

You need a citation for Alfas being notoriously unreliable? lmfao

Why does your abarth cost so much? I talked the dealer down to 23k usd for an abarth spider.

Probably because under the hood is not the same car that is sold in Italy (Europe?). I know in the US the Abarth has less engine power compared to the one sold in Italy. Check this picture: they're all Abarth variants of the 124 sold in Italy.

Stop pretending

It is because the United States doesn't punish you for wanting to buy a car.

Especially if you are paying cash.

While these are the regular Fiat 124 Spider.

If I recall correctly, the Abarth 124 Spider is called this way because it's not a Fiat anymore, since it has gone through Abarth's workshop, and pack different suspensions, a more powerful engine (170HP instead of 140HP), self locking diff, over the aesthetical upgrades. On the other hand in the US, the Abarth version is still called Fiat 124 Spider "Abarth modification" or something like that, because having not gone through Abarth's workshop and while not packing all the performance modifications, it still uses Abarth's aesthetic package.

Be aware that this might all be false and I might have misunderstood something that I heard too many months ago.

The Abarth in the US has upgraded breaks, suspension, and exhaust.

>What happened to all the great memeball threads?
I don't know, did FCA forget to pay you your 27 cents a day last week?

any reliability ranking that includes FCA

Literally anything that talks about car reliability. If this was a term paper you wouldn't have to cite it in the same way you don't need to cite the fact that christmas is on December 25th.