Have you ever walked away from a good deal?

Have you ever walked away from a good deal?

I was offered 100 bucks if I gave a blowjob, should have taken them.

Yup and I still sort of regret it.

Last year I had a chance to get a Charger Hellcat for 53k brand new. I was driving to a dealership to look at a red Challenger Hellcat with manual, but the car had just been sold while I was driving there. They tried to get me into the only Hellcat they had left on the lot, which was a Charger Hellcat. I had no issues with the Charger, but I really really wanted a manual and would not budge. Even after taking over 10k off of the Charger, I still walked out. I ended up getting a used 2015 m3 instead a few months after, but I still sort of regret not getting the Charger Hellcat. It was really one hell of a deal, but I do like my M3.

hellcat or not, the charger is fuck ugly. worse yet, cops used chargers so they will become niggermobiles with due time.

>new years day
>2016 Camaro Convertible V6
>5000 miles
>$23000
>Decided to go to the next dealership over to see if they had any special New Years deals
>Nothing
>Go back
>Someone else bought it in the time I took to check the other dealership

>'63 galaxy 500 with a big block and 63k original miles, no rust and only cosmetic dings- for $3,500

>2016 Camaro Convertible V6
post tits

you dun goofed up

>1988 firebird
>great condition
>$3500
>Was feeling cheap so got a 1996 Toyota RAV 4 instead
>was still a good first car but I often think about what could have been

Want white 6 gen Mustang GT PP with leather
>Looks great has 12k miles
>$28k
>Check VIN has been rear ended and repaired
>heartbroken, do not want
>Find another much further away
>15k miles, $29k
>Clean VIN
>Check car in person
>Guy who owned it was out of his mind meticulous
>Tire pressure in front is 25psi, tears at 34 psi
>thisguyfucks.jpg
>Buy it
>9 months later, no regrets

Also the previous owner from paid in cash, receipt in the glovebox with the window sticker
>thisguyfucks.jpg

>1980 Datsun 240zx black and red edition running with title grainy photograph of it behind a trailer home for $500 bucks
>See it go onto craigslist at 8 am in the evening time just when it got posted
>Parents said no.
>Couldn't get any friends to help take me there anyway
>Ad got taken down next day.
>Two months later
>See one on pawn stars for like, 25,000 dollars
>Tape it.
>Show it to mom
>Call her a stupid cunt.
>end up in therapy
>So worth it.

Didn't think those were so rare, somebody in my town is parting one out.

$900 KLX250 with a clean title that was on brand new tires, extended tank, and other goodies. Said no because I wasn't sure about it.

>mfw 2 weeks later see same bike (had very obvious LED light mod) posted, but painted black for $1500

The red and black one, 500 were made.

Yikes, that makes it a real barn find then

Fuck man. I don't like automatics, but the auto tranny in that Charger was a good one. 53k for a 4 door sedan on steroids is hard to beat.

Several times

>Running 7.5ton long bed daihatsu cabover asking 8000 coconuts
>Non running models command 10,000 coconuts

>Offered 15,000 coconuts for my vitara at least 18 times over the last 5 years
>Not worth more than 10,000 before the trans share itself recently

>Power boat worth 40,000 coconuts
>Engine alone is 15,000 coconuts
>Asking 15,000 for boat and brand new trailer plus kicker engine

>House going for 100,000 coco
>Really worth 350,000
>Quintessential Caribbean beach-jungle border location
>No neighbours
>Strong breeze
>Couple acres
>1/4 mile of beach
>Just can't afford

>Nissan frontier
>Selling for 24,000
>Think that's too much
>Next two days seen the same one at an auto body shop with 32,000 on the sticker
>Disappears within a day
>Can never find a younger than 2003 pickup truck cheaper than 35,000 coco's that hasn't had the front end ripped off and welded back on, split in half and welded back together, 30% sized hole in a C channel or just outright fucked.

I don't mind missing out on the rest but I really could have done with that cabover. For the last couple years that would have suite me just fine.

There's no such thing as a 240zx. You mean a 280zx and they're shitboxes compared to S30Zs.

>mfw I saw two girls riding in a convertible Camaro the other day

Memes are real

Even though that's a great deal, you would've always been left wanting without the manual.

Had an opportunity to buy a GS-R trim Integra for my first car, bit it was two hours north in Orlando. Had to coordinate everything meticulously and two days before I was going to meet up with the guy he already sold it.

I was fucking furious, ended up settling for an LS. God damn though was that a good deal.

>Caribbean
What island do you live on? I'm a Florida nigger so I'm pretty close to all you guys.