Things you just don't get

Things that you see and are relatively common but you can't help but think "why"

hard mode: No stancing/slamming

I'll start:
>people who go out of their way to try and make wranglers look "angry" and/or ''aggressive"

These fucking things
Spinning rims
"Hydraulics"
Truck balls
Hummers
Pink cars
Stickers in general, especially political ones
Flame paintjob or decals in The Year of Our Lord Two-Thousand and Seventeen

eyelashes

people who buy modern acura and suzuki

- Bumper guards; especially on street-queen trucks
-Aftermarket HIDs

Lifted trucks
Adjusting suspension and wheels for looks in any way to detract from performance and handling
The ford raptor
The toybaru 86
Buying new trucks off the lot for msrp
the stupid ass futuristic obsession every manufacturer has with their car design
People in BMWs

Anything with a V6

Jeep is suicide tier desu, my 06 grand cherokee is squirly and you feel like a kamikaze pilot with the 5.7 hemi. Good car for highschool kids

Ayo hol' up whatchu got aginst eightyfos?
Sum kinda pussy boi or somethin?

stay mad kid you probably cant afford one

fartcans on shitboxes with no actual mods
chrome

Honda motorcycles

Literally everything they make is just the shitty version of a similar Yamaha

>fully blacked out windows
>people who lower their car so far the exhaust is hitting the ground
>chrome wheels
>carbon wrapped anything
>people who drive like shit
>people who speed in construction zones
>shitty 500 dollar shitboxes that are lowered with huge rims
>bonus: has fart cannon
>50 stickers on rear windshield
>stickers on the FRONT WINDSHIELD
>people who drive crossovers like they're in the race of their life
>fuckheads on motorbikes who weave through traffic and get themselves killed
>people with 0 brake lights

jesus christ they should be shot for those headlight covers

also lmao @ that pathetic lean

>50 stickers on rear windshield

Fuckheads on bikes are a godsend. Imagine if they were fuckheads in cars instead.

It's actually safe to do what they do, but only on a bike. And it takes an absolute moron doing something extra dumb to fuck it up, so it's the last bastion of natural selection. Watch any bike crash video. Car didn't see bike? No, biker saw car and went WOT.

people who pay $20k+ for new compact cars or people who pay a lot of money for very small cars in general.

why? so you can get an extra 5mpg? i hate tiny shitboxes with a passion. weezy engines, no power, so much road noise that you can't have a goddamn conversation on the highway, trucks blinding you from all directions (i live in the midwest), substantially less safe in most accidents due to their weight, little/no cargo space, fuck i could go on and on. subcompacts are the fucking worst.

maybe they make sense if you live in a big city, or in europe or elsewhere, but in the goddamn midwest? the fuck are these people thinking?

You seem like the kind of guy that unironically wears tapout and has monster with every meal

Cars older than 10 years old. Surely it must be costing a shitton to fix every week?
Scooters/mopeds. You could have bought a proper bike...
Crossovers. All the bloat of an SUV, all the off-road capability of a big hatchback, all the interior room of a small hatchback. All that just so you can have your high beams sitting at the height of my mirrors, or block my view of the traffic lights?
Red cars that aren't sports cars. You know they fade in the sun, right?
Ferraris that aren't red.
Cruiser bikes. Sure, they're loud and look good, and you look good on them and feel good on them. But you've sacrificed so much agility and acceleration, and the ability to see over cars. And the WEIGHT!

>It's actually safe to do what they do, but only on a bike. And it takes an absolute moron doing something extra dumb to fuck it up, so it's the last bastion of natural selection
Pretty much this. If I fuck up on the motorbike, I'm probably going to die or be seriously injured. Concentrates the mind wonderfully, and it's super fun to ride.
Plus, it's an alternative to a lengthy retirement plan. I don't NEED to consider what I'm going to do when medical science keeps me alive but infirm into my 90s, because I have an alternative to getting old. I'll just buy a cheap helmet and go for one last ride. Push the bike, push my fading reflexes, disregard the laws and the police, and then go hurl myself off a really high bridge at 100+MPH.
I even have the bridge picked out, assuming it's still going to be there by then.

Easy to park, easy to drive, power to weight ratio is crazy, and they handle really well due to the lack of weight.
I drove a Fiesta for a few years, and that's why I loved it. I hated it for the lack of room, noise, instability on the motorway, and the lack of cargo space.
A big hatchback is the best compromise. Most of the comfort and toys of an executive saloon, but cheaper and smaller. And you can get a hot hatch version of it.

>Cars older than 10 years old. Surely it must be costing a shitton to fix every week

>Cars older than 10 years old. Surely it must be costing a shitton to fix every week

>Cars older than 10 years old. Surely it must be costing a shitton to fix every week?
I bet you're the type of guy who takes his car to the dealer to when you run out of wiper fluid.

>cars older than 10 years old

Why so specific to just wranglers?
Maybe because they want their wranglers to fit in with current manufacturers?

30" wheels make me why.

>Older then 10 years

Either newfag or just ignorant. Or both.

>Cars older than 10 years old. Surely it must be costing a shitton to fix every week?

>Blacked out rear lights
>No rear lights(Still rides on the damn motorway)
>Fake exhaust tips
>Hogging the middle lane
>Slowing down for a fixed radar that doesn't work
>Slowing down for a fixed radar that ISN'T FACING YOU
>People who don't understand that roundabouts are wide enough for two, even three cars
>RIDING THE FUCKING BRAKES
>Jaywalking on a motorway, literally 1 meter from the elevated pedestrian crossing
>Parking in a roundabout
>Slamming your brakes for a pothole
>Refusing to yield to shitboxes because you drive a more expensive/bigger car
Driving-wise, Tunisia is pretty shitty.

Blacked out Mazda badges. For some reason it's always mazda and it's always on bone stock Mazda 3s.

>Slowing down for a fixed radar that doesn't work
>Slowing down for a fixed radar that ISN'T FACING YOU
Fucking these. Cunts going 130 slam the brakes to like 70 for a fixed radar. YOU WON'T GET TICKETED AT THE SPEED LIMIT

>Hogging the middle lane
Que?

AC delete in a daily driver. I live in the southeastern US but for some reason I've met like ten people who have done this. It's fucking lunacy.

Man up and roll down the windows

Very often you see people driving way below the pace of traffic in the middle lane, this causes a huge buildup of cars behind it and people start undertaking/swerving.
Even Google's car does it, just look at the huge amount of cars stuck behind it.

ok faglord

If you live out in rural areas it helps. I've hit many deer so the first time you hit a deer and you didnt have to take your truck to a body shop it pays for itself.

>Red cars that aren't sports cars. You know they fade in the sun, right?
Red is good for small cars because it makes you visible to the other drivers in their giant vehicles

>FIAT Automobiles
kek

White is much more visible than red. Ever wonder why they don't make red golf balls?

I hate the fact that even the cheapest grocery getters have stupid styling and chrome trim bullshit going on. This isn't even about pedestrian safety anymore, people just think they're buying a piece of jewelry that also happens to take them around town.