/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Yharnam Villager Edition

>A google doc with basic information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>Co-Op & PvP
bloodbell.com/

/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
Every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules: a.pomf.cat/jzmnvh.jpg

/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password=/bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AVCp2ie28kM&list=PLiYb6m4BDOeAkCrsOP2TSrMaNk5i8QBVq&index=13
youtube.com/watch?v=XaDb8MftwA0&list=PLiYb6m4BDOeAkCrsOP2TSrMaNk5i8QBVq&index=18
youtube.com/watch?v=sTp1sUr9uZk&index=1&list=PLiYb6m4BDOeAkCrsOP2TSrMaNk5i8QBVq
youtube.com/watch?v=Z9k46d4M_XA
youtube.com/watch?v=55DjESMQteQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Link to the old thread

Hello which area is your favourite?

>the OC I requested the other day has caught on
>see this OC used in a /v/ thread earlier

thank you whoever made it

Fishing Hamlet

PURGE FILTH

Post weapons that aren't the greatest but you still love.
Base game, the Woods. The Night phase is my favorite, and Shadow of Yharnam is one of my favorite fights. DLC, probably the Hunter's Nightmare. As for dungeons, Loran.

>spend a hour trying to find the lever in the dungeon floor
>marking everywhere with coins
>already cold empty because I killed everything
>walking around in those empty corridors is creeping the fuck out of me
>strange noises sometimes when I pass corridors, like someone being summoned
>dungeon already full of coins
>almost giving it to madness
>finally find it
>it was in a room I passed a billion times

Cainhurst. I wish I could live in a huge castle on some frozen winter mountain. I just wonder where the heat would come from. I fucking hate Logarius though.

>right after this
>Darkbeast of Loran
>chance to fight again one of my favorite bosses, this time on an even arena
>have a blast with it
>Blood Rock

YOU CAN GET ROCKS HERE?!

Doll is my Mommy

Ive forgotten where Lumpy is. Can someone give me directions?

Lower Pthumeru's layer 2 lever guardian. From the lamp, drop down, run past the lantern-wielding Pthumerian into the tunnel (watch out for the goop on the ceiling and the rat), go up the ladder, across the bridge, and straight through the door. Lumpy is the Watcher at the lever.

Mind if I ask but what this is about

Bl 18 looking for co-op for the blood starved beast and Amelia if anyone wants to help currently in old yharnham summoning for bloodstarved passcode is bbg

lamp or fog?

I'm by the door that the Lycan busts through

He is a good way to farm gems at mid level. I believe he drops 15% radials.

MY bad escanor I'll ring again by the fog

okay I'm there

Eileen is the real mom material

I'm there again

As a tip, strafe for the left, you don't need to dodge, just strafe and he'll miss.

She's the slightly sarcastic mom who is proud of you, regardless of all your faults, even when you just don't listen to her.

KK thanks boss

Amygdalan Arm
It's a good weapon but definitely not one of the best

Where you want me to sign for the next step?

MOMMY I WANT MILKY!

Hey escanor of you want to help me with Amelia I'll let you know when I'm infront of her fog

Going, never enough vermin to crush

Don't we all?

I'm there, already rang

You there, hunter?

Coming sorry bro was getting kirks hammer

>kirkhammer

mah nigga

Be there in a sec

I loved Old Yharnam. Such great lore.

I'm confused, isn't there already a general for DS that includes BB?

He was a cool dude. Still haven't gotten my cute doll request Q.Q

Hey escanor any tips on getting the beast cutter early for my strength build bout to run though the dlc for some fashion

Yeah, but good luck trying to talk about BB on /dsg/. It's easier that we're here, trust me.

Request?

Just wanted a cute oc of the doll. Understandable that the guy didn't do it. The one in the OP he drew must have taken a while.

That's fair. I was just looking for /dsg/ cuz I'm tryina get a coop party going in DS3

I don't remember where it is but I'm 100% sure you can make a run for it, just look up exactly where it is.

A tip I can give is if you hug left the fireball won't hit you.

What was it?

Beast Cutter is really easy to get to, assuming you know where it is already. Just make a run for it and roll wildly.

Oh I didn't have any source for him to draw from, I literally just said "draw a cute pic of the doll." Maybe that was the problem kek.

It just shows lack of interest. You don't really want it, you just wanted a picture anything is fine, so no matter how much effort went into it, you wouldn't appreciate it because you didn't want anything in the first place.

Damn...

No but seriously I think you hit the nail on the head. He asked for requests and that's the drawing I would want most, but I was mostly just humoring him. But come on, how could I not appreciate a cute doll drawing?

Not him, but could someone do an edit of this one? Maybe Gehrman pestering the Doll/Maria?

I'm a dumbass I meant the whirlig saw

>it's almost 10 pm
>i'm drunk as fuck
>and watching existential Garfield comic strip analyses

Drawing is not something easy, takes a lot of hours, effort, inspiration, not to mention the training and knowledge necessary to reach that point, days and days of practice with no guarantee that you'll ever get better. Hell, most people don't ever get better because of mental blocks, stress, work but mostly motivation, because drawing is an ungrateful work, it takes an unproportional amount of effort compared to its pay, and even if you spend hours and hours on a single drawing putting your blood on it, it can turn out a complete mess that no one will ever be able to appreciate and will just serve to shame you when you look back at it.

It's pretty much the same thing
Towards the end of the level you'll find a ladder with an Old Hunter and many crows near it.
Make sure you lure the Old Hunter far from the ladder before proceeding or else he'll shoot you down.

Also this doesn't apply just to drawing. It applies to most types of art that isn't abstract (garbage), like music.

Install Gentoo

Thanks was able to grab it

Come run through the chalice dungeons with me. They're boring as fuck and having someone running through them with me would break up the monotony.

Hello bbg, pretty princess here :^) meme time

Can never have too many BB memes.

i saw something about martin shkreli earlier and, seeing as i was extremely bored, i made this piece of shit

upper cathedral ward

These dope-smoking fucks are such a pain in the ass, but they make for a great meme.
As tempting as it may be to give the great Machine a valuable (You), please refrain from doing so.

please dont give me (you)'s friendo

Maybe he shouldn't have put them on in the Nightmare.
Or the Depth 5 FRC Loran Darkbeast fight.

piece of shit to go with that one #2

Anyone want to help fight Ludwig around bl 30? If so passcode will be bbg

You know it's bad when even he's telling me not to give him (You)s.

Lamp or fog?

>top left

Fog

>piece of shit
Machine, you undervalue yourself.
Nah, he always does that.

Ringing

Okay, yeah, that one is, but the Executioner ones are great.

NOONE CAN STOP US NOW~
AWOO~

I never bought into that. Who seriously gives a fuck? Even if a tripfag jerks off to (You)s because it inflates his ego, I say go for it.

Segalt your a fucking boss that was so cool too watch wasn't trying to get killed sorry for barley doing shit

If anyone ever wonders why Maria is for bullying, just show them this.

Does Segalt ever come to the fightclubs?

Don't worry, m8. Best to play it safe at such a low level.

Goodbye friendo

Good night, good machine
AWAY AWAY, go have your sweet dreams

>tfw bullying Maria into a corner so hard the entire wall is red
I feel bad for her

Maria loves taking multiple hunters' augurs from behind

I would imagine we bully her as much as some of the first hunters did.
>Endures taunts about sleeping with Gehrman
>Avoided due to her relation to Annalise
>Wakes up to find the Rakuyo replaced with wooden sticks
>Favorite target for pebble-throwing
>Constantly told how much she's copying Gehrman with Skill-based fighting
We could be here all night thinking of ways the old hunters bullied her.

Somebody posted this playlist last thread. Has anybody here managed to pull of this TOR skip?
youtube.com/watch?v=AVCp2ie28kM&list=PLiYb6m4BDOeAkCrsOP2TSrMaNk5i8QBVq&index=13

I can jump the ledge and reach the area below in that top-down camera, but it's almost impossible to properly control afterwards.

Yes

Different skip. I'm talking about the one in the video

I'm surprised that no layer skips have been found for the main chalice dungeons.

I meant yes, i've done it, its very possible, it just takes some time getting used to the weird controls

These skips are funny as fuck
This one is kinda pointless though, isn't it? You just end up outside the Advent Plaza.

This helmet looks pretty cool with the Executioner's Robe.

This one is pretty neat
youtube.com/watch?v=XaDb8MftwA0&list=PLiYb6m4BDOeAkCrsOP2TSrMaNk5i8QBVq&index=18

For real though yall, I fucking love the Gerhman fight. It is one of the most genuine skill based fights in the whole series in my opinion, and it makes my balls feel big that I beat him on my 3rd try on my first playthrough. I like it way better than Moon Presence.

That helmet, the Ardeo and the White Church hood are the only pieces of headwear that look good with the Executioner's garb

Great fashion, user.
>the chorus in Gehrman's theme
Can't stop listening to it
I think Gehrman and Orphan are tied for my favourite bosses.

>youtube.com/watch?v=sTp1sUr9uZk&index=1&list=PLiYb6m4BDOeAkCrsOP2TSrMaNk5i8QBVq
Can the average new character do this skip? I wonder if they would have enough VIT to survive

This one is very cool but also looks really hard to pull off: youtube.com/watch?v=Z9k46d4M_XA

Also: youtube.com/watch?v=55DjESMQteQ
How can executioners even hope to compete?