/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Previous Thread: >FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD™ COLLECTOR'S EDITION [PC] Pre-Order
store.na.square-enix.com/product/436377/final-fantasy-xiv-stormblood-collector-s-edition-pc

>Gear Design Contest (Ranged Magic DPS/Healer Edition)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/57b6173ca0330be656b9e7c6763a930a1d5ec5bf

>Patch 3.55b Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/80b599657643964426f767a9bed8d5a526046040

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>New info on class changes for 4.0
/r/ffxiv/comments/5xrv3u/more_information_from_korean_live_letter/

>3.5 Gung Ho for GARO Collaboration
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/blog/001753.html

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/YcEBGQWu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wN8xwd6RfRw
youtube.com/watch?v=5itYR_y6QrU
vocaroo.com/i/s03PnbHR96dQ
vocaroo.com/i/s17S5kp6cFRO
vocaroo.com/i/s0XYYz11WmKL
youtu.be/_gZdEMKGnNg?t=120
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=wN8xwd6RfRw

Wtf rude

Server? I'm on Gilga right now!

You never know when duty calls..

Reminder DPS is for shitters

one year ago today.

whens the easter event?

Anyone has a pic or knows how female Highlander /playdead looks?

I can't find it anywhere and I'm thinking about buying it.

>Server?
Balmung, farming blue scrips for anima sands

Mor Dhona should have clear weather more often.

dps is the hardest role

Soon hopefully.

beepy meltdown for me

Really think so? Only ever met one person who thought that before.

Here if you were still curious.

Who are the nicest posters?

tfw want to erp with you but have no cock

Ysara, Elk, Mado, Beepy, and Putt

Some kind of feline post

I want her headband for my ott outfits

SB is probably slowing them down a bit from adding the new mount and whatever else they were planning to give us

Male bunny suit when

One year and you're still obsessed, when will you fuck off for good beepy?

>things the community wants that can't be explained to a boardroom to tangibly bring them more shekles.
NEVER EVER

youtube.com/watch?v=5itYR_y6QrU

Hopefully (You)!

Be good to one another!

Sunbeams.

Dang, the end of that video made me sad af

So, who else is fucking HYPED for RDM?
I couldn't wait for SB any longer so I bought a fencing epee and a Magic starting set. I figured I'd get myself a headstart. So while you nerds are figuring out your RDM rotations once the expansion hits, I would've been living and breathing the RDM life. Please look forward to my yellow parses. You're looking at the future 100th percentile RDM.

Looks like it's prepping a snackrifice to the great elchupalibre.

Another week, another page.
Evenin', xivg. Got any big plans tonight?

Why would that matter?

Red, Fib, Flo, Elliot, Meria are like the power rangers of kindness

guys im just posting easter decorations whats your problem here have a closeup

PFing A11S, yay

crafting/gathering i suppose!

You've said multiple times your preference is cocks

It'd be like offering you flan when you've said already you prefer tiramisu.

Keep posting

Was supposed to raid tonight, but someone in the static is having account issues. Hopefully they'll have it sorted tomorrow.

>171710208
This is bait

Would there be a noticeable difference in the population and people when I transfer from Malboro to bal

Super Crafting Bros.

What, no I haven't. I like women

Pretty huge I think

>lining it up so the legs over lap.

isn't this noriko and sugi?

Just finished all my daily roulettes, dun, and my singing cluster weekly
My plans for tonight is SLEEP!

i miss the basket

okay I think this is the last one I got, isnt that a really nice bow?

Yeah it's an absolutely massive difference. Even coming from pretty populated places like Leviathan and Excalibur to Balmung was a fucking HUUUUGE difference.

Actually makes me worried for the expansion drop and being able to log in and play without hourlong queues or the server fucking dying. How was it for Heavensward, anyone know ? Leviathan ran like a dream.

Doing anything else on the side? Sounds boring.

Balmung was fine. HW was one of the smoothest releases in MMO expansion history.

Probably playing a different game. Might do some dungeons with the EB though.

Who's that handsome Au Ra in the back?

SE did a pretty good job not having the server fail every 15 fucking minutes better than Wrath, but the Queue was huge, like 4000 or so iirc, I remember waiting in skype for an hour or two with a bunch of RPC people.

whoah do you raid??

Just started watching The Expanse, only a couple episodes in

>Balmung
Don't do this.

They had that AFK timer on them when the expansion dropped, like a 30 minute timer where they'd just boot after or so.

This is a cat post
Sleeping!
Busy day of not playing XIV

The only person who can brag around being a robot. Duh.

Yup, they had it on for a while, and it did help, it wasn't malganis bad, but it was still pretty horrible for the first few hours after launch. It's not really anything they could do anything about, people were just excited to play.

Yeah. I was happy to see the timer return because I played during the EA of ARR release. That was a hot mess.

Contemplating Fantasia, how about you user?

Do it
Do it now
Please

considering picking this up on pc, played when it first came out on ps4 for a while. is it worth getting back into? been in a depressive slump lately and want something to relax and play at night.

p

Going to finish up last week's WT and this week's all tonight, I hope.

post the last catboy you /pet

vocaroo.com/i/s03PnbHR96dQ

FEMROES!

I'm just pissed off I know i'm going to buy a pack because I won't be satisfied with one..
Now back to elezen... or maybe something new?

We need more Malezen in the world

Be something new, user. Variety is the spice of life!

hey boy

no male elezen

Give us more imgur albums

Maybe later.

Step away from my wife

vocaroo.com/i/s17S5kp6cFRO

Now THIS is a Kiss post.

Yes male elezen!

mumu do you agree lalawives are the best wives?????

I want to learn a11s but it's a lot of info to take on board at once, not to mention I imagine pf will be hard due to it being so late into the expac.

A11S has a lot going on at first, but after you see each of the phases several times it becomes easier. Don't give up because the fight seems daunting!
There's a lot of people who are in prog for A11S, so maybe you'll get lucky and a group.

vocaroo.com/i/s0XYYz11WmKL

I'll teach you a11s, what server and what's your name?

shut up

anyone wanna get EBed

The crowd has spoken Mezen it is
for tonight at least.

Good luck user, AS11's a bitch to pug, Try and see if you can get a couple people to come with you.
What server are you on?

I hope so! It's a bit spooky from what I've watched and read, but I won't let it deter me. I play SCH so I'm not sure if my role will make it any less panic mode

While I appreciate the gesture, I am wayy over in Tonberry

People'll still throwin' up learnin' groups for Eyes, but then I'm not on Hard Mode: The Server.
Check the party finder durin' primetime.

>Tonberry
You'll be fine, just try and find a jap group, they've got it down like clock work.

>ywn carry corvus tp through all of Savage

ook

ʰᵉʸ ᵇᵒʸˢ

Heck. That's a cute Raen.

You might have some pressure in that fight as SCH, as your shields will make a huge difference after Eternal Darkness. Timing your fairy's abilities will be key too. I have total faith in you.

I can do my best to try if we do expert roulette or something. No promises.

{Hmmm.}

aaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHATS GOING OOOOON

Don't do it.

Sure, would be nice to meet someone and get acquainted enough for it. Or maybe should just go back to the RP arrangement I had.

Your hair was full of roses in the dewfall as we danced,
the sorceress enchanting and the paladin entranced...

Tombrady also post DUDEZEN

That's the idea but I have to sift through all the JP ONRY groups. I have gone undercover brother in one before using the power of google translate and they were none the wiser. As good as the japs are, their strats are always the complete reverse of what baka gaijins do. I learned that last night on a10 RF and had to adapt on the fly.

I don't mind pressure at all, in fact I find it makes me do my job better. I'll keep an eye out for it while I watch and read it all again. I will be going with a WAR friend and we usually time cooldowns together for the biggest dick Adlo possible.
Idk who you are but I'm sry. I don't wanna be carried through nuffin. I find learning fun!

Oh, apparently you can (could? if they patched it since) Limit Break in a duel

youtu.be/_gZdEMKGnNg?t=120

warning: salt

They didn't fix it lol

Shut the fuck up

well I think i'm gonna follow their lead and go obliterate some of my friends then. gg square.