March update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52281
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/3JfhQ7xW

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RrUjaK9r7bM
quotes.wsj.com/JP/3903
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Alright VIfags lets see some pulls

Not yet. Have to wait a few days.

Took you guys long enough.

Ha ha! Time to cast Dramaga!

>landmark /ffg/ thread and the Roman numeral isn't wrong

Impressive.

Celes is worst girl

Wow, I really am surprised we lived to 500 threads.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Who is the most powerful monk, healer, dragoon, and mage in the mainline series?

Surely someone here could use one of the best debuff relics in the game or an imperil fire BSB

WHERE ARE THE FUCKING PULLS

Bartz

I probably just missed it being mentioned, but the keeper minigame thing ended up at the top rank, so that includes some 4* motes and 20 extra mythril.

Why does Terra not get a BSB2. This is garbage.

How do you define power across game engines?

she doesn't need it

Lord knows I could use an imperil fire, but I need to secure relics for my favorite characters first, who are on banner 2. And can someone tell me what Setzer's BSB does and why it's so good?

INVOKE THE THUNDERGOD AND BE BLESSED ON THE 24th!

>Is it Bartz?
>If not, is shit.

Everybody go home.
This fucker stole all the VI luck.

I might hazard a pull on a VI banner if anniversary banners are shit. No use pulling now before they show them, though. I like VI, I just have no synergy for it

Sigh

got shit on my 3 single pulls, sorry fampai.

Ultimate Nelapa fucking WHEN

>Cid is finally happening

I am LITERALLY shaking right now

You should measure power level by how their moveset fairs against their competitors, how much they impact the gaming experience, for example, Orlandu is OP in Tactics, how good they are in other medium, kill count and feats.

big reverse wall to ATK and MAG (-50%), hits seven times with a 20% chance to hit 14 times

C1 lowers ATK/DEF
C2 lowers MAG/RES

Basically he's a big debuffer with a chance to deal out huge damage, and I didn't even mention the weapon has a chance to instant KO

If you like Orlandeau or BE, you need to fuck off back to Redddit.

FACT: Orlandeau is a meme character that is liked only by faggot stoners on Redddit because he is le epic one punch sword god man.
FACT: If you like BE you belong to the low IQ stoner population that constitutes Redddit who think that BE rates are more generous than RK rates and that the ""gameplay"" is better in BE.
FACT: If you have spent even $0.01 (one US cent) on a mobile game, you are an imbecile who must be institutionalized to protect humanity.
FACT: Gumi have only released Orlandeau now because their stocks are dropping like bird shit and they need to grab whatever they can from Redddit whales.

Anyone willing to help out with Apoc Black Knights? I can get a room going.

FACT: Orlandu is cool and you are a massive homo so butthurt he can't enjoy anything in life

(you)

But then you get stupid answers like the characters from FF2 being the best mages because they can literally oneshot almost all enemies including bosses with toad/mini. This is why "who's the most powerful" and "this guy vs that guy" will never work when comparing characters from different sources.

Yeah, can bring whatever.

Oh no, you got me, guilty as charged.

Where can I play this?

Why does Sabin have a medica

Damn, that is a pretty good one. I just got a reverse wall the other night (Gordon's shield) but that is of course head and shoulders above it. If I can get the Murasame from banner 2, the relic I will want more than any other once it's released, I'll definitely try for at least one pull on this banner, since Celes' stuff seems to repeat.

>unfunny memes
>anything good, even ironically

Because he has one in VI. I'm just glad it wasn't spiraler instead.

My favorite FF character of all time is Agrias. He's so strong.

Fuck off, you don't choose who our husbandos are. Second of all, RK is literally the same thing but you have to rely on luck to get the character you want in BE and Gumi. That's it really.

Everyone in XIII would be far stronger than their "relatively normal" counterparts. Compare Fang's incredible power to Cid Highwind. No contest.
Same for Snow among monks and Lightning in every role imaginable, being a literal goddess after all.

Nice bait, got a lot of people.

man this post really reminded me of that tripfag who hated stoners

So the rates in JP RK are confirmed to be 14% for on-banner relics. Not really news, but whatever.

I was being serious

I'm gonna pull Orlandeau. Everything is gonna be fine. I won't kill myself.

Better prep the noose just in case

I agree with this tbqh. I dont get the appeal of "omg so op" characters. There should be just a little more substance to the reason you like a character.

I've got Protectga and 2 healers for mine - including Gordon's attack/magic boost & blink, so for anyone else, Wall, regen, reraise, and especially offense would be welcomed.

Wow that's pretty bad luck

i disagree.

How's Gordon's shield working out for you

Yeah, shit sucks. I really wanted Edgar's so I had an excuse to use him. Well, time to wait for anniversary stuff to roll around. I'll see how I do then maybe roll again on this.

I like him because he's a sexy GILF who can stick his sword up my anus any day.

Fuck you BE and all the shitposters you create.

it wouldn't be so bad if you didn't happen to pull two medicas the night before the fucking medica LD

I'll be laughing when I pull another chocobo brush.

I'm a frogposter, feelposter, reddit link and comic poster.
How do you feel now?

Huh.
Well alright.

Nononono. Some other user explained it a few threads back. You see, in RK, you get all the characters. For free. They're all equal too. The only thing that matters are relics. Which don't really matter because you don't have to pull really. Plus, if you do pull, you shouldn't be mad if you didn't pull that Overstrike and only ended up with a Relm SB like did. Because man, you know like, all the characters are equal and that Relm should be pretty happy that she got a new brush. She loves to paint and brushes are hard to come by.

And what did he do right?

That's a pretty good medica actually, just sucks pulling only healing items before the main healing event tomorrow.

youtube.com/watch?v=RrUjaK9r7bM

what do i even do with him?

>If you have spent even $0.01 (one US cent) on a mobile game
>Gumi have only released Orlandeau now because their stocks are dropping

Teach them RKbro we sure don't need money on our game because it's doing so good it's 300th place in the playstore

errythang Aaron we've bean threw this before

Well, okay. Let's try again. Room up in a few seconds.

Fuck off shitposter.

Every user, we've been through this before.

>every user
Vayne confirmed slut.

squall and rinoa in be when

>SE fiscal year ends on March 31st
>Orlandu banner in a few days
>Anniversary right after
really makes you think

>their stocks are dropping like bird shit
Correct.

It's over... Gumi is FINISHED

I guess they'll stop BE soon then. Maybe Orlandeau is their last way to steal money before quitting?

>muh appstore leaderboards
quotes.wsj.com/JP/3903

Looks like meme magic directed my draw without my knowledge. I didnt even know he was in th OP

*Everything
I'm on a phone lad, stupid dumb phoneposting scum, etc.

The True Hero is pure in both mind and body, he is the exact opposite of a slut.

Congrats

hes a pure slut. well he cant be pure in both mind and body since he died because he did everything wrong which is why he diedid.

>just got my 6th Hermit's Teachings
>no Cat

JUST

Purely a slut you say?

>$3.3 billion loss
lmao this game is actually on its way out. shitposters lose again

>Heh, greetings :^)
Might just fuse her :^))

It could be worse user, I'm at 12.

I only just got the 455k Divine Crystals, I'm probably gonna get her by the end, but god damn this grind it hell. If only I could do ELT

>only 455
sounds like you can't even do pro lol
I've only done pro and I'm at 660

One heck of a clusterfuck. Might stick with pubs since everyone else seems busy, unless someone else needs an Apoc clear besides me.

Thanks for sticking around, though!

I either get spammed with Radiant Plume and have my party wiped out in one turn when he's been stunned and close to death, or the stun wears off and he runs away.

I had two SB bars ready on Kain after that nap.
I gotta sleep now, good luck for your run.

I had to sell a bunch of her TMR moogles since I ran out of space before I got her.

I have over 600K myself and mostly ran PRO and some ELT. I never could complete ELT so I just did as much damage as I could do and ran.

Barfira + Full Break + 800 attack noctis friend = dead pro ifrit in two turns

>tfw you have to liquidate all overseas subsidiaries to recoup your plummeting stock price which, regardless of a partnership with Nintendo, begins it's downwards trend yet again.
Oh yes, I was here when RK posters were shitting themselves because of the thought of their mobage going away.

Public raiding can be kind of fun, but if you need a clear you should probably still try for anons here. If nothing else it's easier to communicate what you need for a team.