None

none
the lotus evora 400 or evora 410
if not then get the 911

Voted ZL1.

>no addtl budget needed for repairs
>the most wow factor

The clear choice.

A testarossa will only go up in value, assuming you take care of it.

the ZL1 is nice but theyre only good for like 100k miles and then they have that legitimate overheating problem too

source on any of this?

Well for a hundred Gs I sure as fuck wouldn't buy anything used. I'd get either the ZL1 or the GT350R. Voted ZL1, but I'd get the 350R personally because I think its gorgeous and the ZL1 looks like shit. ZL1 is hands down the better car though.

the testarossa looks the nicest out of all of them desu.

not voting but the zl1 rapes everything on that list, lc looks the best tho

this.

It doesn't get more plebeian than driving around in a riced-from-the-factory Mustang or Camaro.

I love the 4C, but 100k is a bracket or two above where it belongs. Voted for the Testarossa, although 100k seems cheap for one these days.

Testarossa or LC500

The ZL1 isn't listed as the 1LE OP just used the picture. its not even out yet anyway.

The zl1 has been out for like 3 fucking months, how in the fuck would you know what it's going to do in 100000 mile? That being said, my vote is for either of the American cars or the beetle.

Buy a house and a much cheaper used performance car

Do not consider a used eighties Ferrari if you're planning on driving your purchase and not just solely providing work for the mechanic of choice.

I voted for the 80s cocaine-mobile, but the lexus is a close second if you absolutely want it new.

Because it's Gubbmint Motors?

this desu. you'll burn through that $100k and more keeping up with the testa's maintenance.

Whatever car you get OP can you come back and post it? hoping for the ZL1 myself since its a car i want to get in the future.

That GT350 flatplane

didn't expect the gt350 to take the lead but the results are still a bit too mixed

4C BTFO

>not voting Alfa

seems Veeky Forums truly has no soul or passion.

>shitty ameriboats over the 911

and now the rawrie is in the lead

>no love for the 4c

For 100 grand I'd personally look for a used one of these.

I mean.... look at it.

It is the most impressive. And it will last the longest.

I want to FUCK the LC500!

but i want a gt3
kek

I want to like the 500 at that price but it still seems like a half-baked car. I'd rather have an AMG GT or base 911

I really like the 4C, but it doesn't belong in a 100k budget comparison.

>strawpoll

>used
>used
>new
>new
>new

Never change Veeky Forums.

>Alfa
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

V
I
P
E
R

Used 4C, and slap a VR6 in it.

Why make it heavier and even less reliable?

The Porsche the dildo

None of these. Do something responsible with the money.

>make an already expensive and unreliable car even more expensive and unreliable

lexus looks like it's crying

The Lexus is sad for the other cars that have to compete with it.

Lexus cares.