Guilds:

Cataclysm:
Atlantiss Alliance 1x (3x RAF)

Mists of Pandaria:
TauriWoW (Evermoon) Horde 1x

>Where can I get game clients?
pastebin.com/mxjmsr3t
>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
You will need a clean wow.exe and dll files if you downloaded your WoW client from XYZ server. Check the clients section above.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it

Previous Thead:

Other urls found in this thread:

smolderforge.com/site/home/index
youtube.com/watch?v=pxPEcd6mLlY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A C H I E V E M E N T S I N T B C

Or if youre not a total pussy
smolderforge.com/site/home/index

you can make up your own definitions but just stop your autistic tendencies and don't post pictures of yourself for no reason just so you can post it

>NOT A TOTAL PUSSY
>INSTANT 70 100K GOLD

YOU CALL THIS FUCKING BAIT MAGGOT?

Just let this piece of shit game with money scam buisness model and shitty private servers die alredy, please

Tauriwow can have any of the shitters that are willing to play my little pandas the expansion.

Roll and roll over and die. youll have a short life anyway. i can promise you that.

>for no reason just so you can post it

I'm posting my own character to advertise the realm its on, all of this in a general dedicated to wow private servers.

completely fucking unrelated right?

kys. you've probably never posted outside of a general.

It would be nice.

>Literal achievement, not in-game feature achievement.

>XD dude 1v1 me brah

youtube.com/watch?v=pxPEcd6mLlY
This is what i listen to when i que into Arenas agaisntg you weak beings.

>Literal achievement, not in-game feature achievement.

Name a charecter name a server name a time. We will fight to one of us dies.

Häng dig

How about you post about the server instead of a picture of your autistic character?

what's the best healing priest racial for each faction?

horde doesnt seem to have anything all that useful so wotf seems like the best choice

alliance has some variation though, not sure how powerful symbol of hope is but it seems really good

>being this paranoid

pontos just stop

>Expecting anything but high grade weaponized autism from pontos
you should know better pickles

>people are running cata heroics and raids on a server that's going to make all of the gear completely irrelevant in a few weeks

classic

what else are 85s supposed to do,might aswell do the cata content and learn you class

post your most impressive literal achievement

collected a lot of leather

GRIMONE IS THE BULL, THE COWARD HAS SAID NOTHING IN HOURS CAN U HBELEIVE IT

leveled up an undead warrior in retail vanilla from 1-60

>best friend got me into WoW when his older brother let us watch him play
>full T3 undead warrior with arlokks
>disheveled friend deleted his gear at a LAN party

the furthest pve accomplished I had in vanilla back then was tanking main tanking a small guild to ouros.

When is that ICC coming to Warmane lets get it.

Sunday?

Thx senpai about time I return then.

I remade /tbcg/ so we don't have to deal with panda faggots

has anyone here ever stopped to think about all the tough real life shit we've got on our minds and need to take care of? how much energy have you put into these servers and this general?

what the actual fuck are we doing here

autism

We're here precisely because of all the real shit, it's a form of escapism.

No Queue, we wait you Gamer District Hore.

Speak for yourself you projecting autist. I just like playing old versions of the game.

Kill yourself.

So, what happend to hellgrounds? I remember seing hype months ago the last time i came into /wpsg/

I'm actually on the verge of suicide and wow private servers offer me some solace. My life is pretty much fucked and I don't see any way out. I made too many bad decisions. I burned too many bridges. The society I live in is unbelievably corrupt where good people are squashed on every day and those that cheat and steal are rewarded and hailed as heroes and successes.

Hitler should have won and corecraft should have come out.

'Icecrown Citadel will be released on March 26th at 14:00 GMT'

ran more or less flawlessly for the first week

started to get ddosed for 4 days straight

suddenly a GM went rogue and they had to roll back the server

all seemed well save for people being butthurt about the 7 hour rollback

then the server randomly went offline

no one knew for certain why

now koostash is claiming blizzard took the server down and it won't be back up for the foreseeable future

everyone is rolling hellfire now

Kys mishta

Tauri is saving us

Makes you think

Hey

I wonder if Stinker chasing cats works, too.

Pandafags will defend this

goodnight MoPMissles

>horde have better pve racia-

>tfw if they made that racial today it would be -5 spirit instead

So, a little passive is better than a burst you can use in a pinch? Lets see how your spirit will help you during soft enrage phases.

>he thinks getting .06 of an extra cast off increases his dps compared to getting 10% stacking spirit on your healers

let's see hordes server firsts on hellground

oh wait

feel that autism

New Casting Time = Base Casting Time / (1 + (% Spell Haste / 100))
1 / (1+0,2) = 0,83
Is there a mistake?

yes so in order to even get an extra full cast out you'd have to cast ~8 spells

it's a completely worthless racial especially compared to draenei hit racial which is just broken compared to anything horde gets

the only racial that is actually really strong is the orcs blood fury, but it can be compared to gnomes massive int buff

no matter how you look at it alliance racials are objectively better for PvE, even the ones that fall behind are still decent like night elf warriors with extra dodge vs. tauren HP buff

draenei hit chance can allow your entire party to swap out a piece of hit gear for big dps increases, and since you tend to stack shamans anyways for lust you're likely to have one of them in every group more or less making your entire raid need 25% less hit chance overall and ending up with a huge dps increase

>compared to draenei hit racial
Just wanted to say that you bring it as an example instead of a spirit bonus. 1% of any desired stat for up to 20 people.
>like night elf warriors with extra dodge
Wasn't there something among the lines of extra expertise being more beneficial because of parry hasting?

>Just wanted to say that you bring it as an example instead of a spirit bonus. 1% of any desired stat for up to 20 people.

what?

>Wasn't there something among the lines of extra expertise being more beneficial because of parry hasting?

which race are you talking abotu

>what?
>draenei hit chance can allow your entire party to swap out a piece of hit gear for big dps increases

>which race are you talking abotu
Mace spec, sword spec, axe spec
Dwarf, human, gnome, orc.

humans are better tanks than nightelves because their expertise on swords and maces (which most and I'm pretty sure all the BiS tanking weapons are) makes them less prone to getting bursted from parry haste while getting better TPS than tauren

oh yeah, either way having a lot of draenei shamans/hunters is a huge bonus to raid dps

>downloaded TBC client
>go to make Hellground account
>already dead in the water
What in the actual fuck happened?

we're just waiting for gummycraft anyways

Am afraid the shitter is you.

must be fun being 14.

Why don't you lonely neckbeards go do or study something instead of playing on worse than shit servers? Nobody here is your friend.

I'm studying class mechanics and ricing my UI.

kill youareself

also bump

>Playing on atlantpiss leveling a mage
>Level 20's
>Leveling fire
>Have absolutely no survability in pvp
>End up killing everyone, but dying from either shit pulled, or dots

When do mages get fun?

When they get relevant gear to crit.

>mages
>fun

You're playing the most braindead class of the expansion and you expect to have fun?

Also go frost for leveling, it's much better. How is the server so far?

>It's only useful if you get an extra cast out
Are you serious?
Casting 17% faster isn't a massive dps/heal increase?

>You're playing the most braindead class of the expansion
We are talking about mages, not hunters.

thats a man baby

So where exactly are we rolling now?

northcraft wwu?
L4G relaunch wwu?
kurwaground (again) wwu?

sunwell.pl for wotlk
tauri for mop bugged to shit (mind control that persists through death and reincarnation llmfao!)
sudoku.rn for vanilla and tbc

>sunwell.pl
Didn't the old dev team quit? I thought some random no-name slavs picked up the DB and are currently trying to run the server with some garbage stock core?

warmane

L4G for TBC
northcraft for wrath
atlantiss for cata
tauri for mop
wod is N/A

>both northcraft and l4g relaunch offer level boosts
Enjoy a community filled with underage kids and fucked up economy I guess.

idk i havent followed this server for a whillel.
i just remember it was alternative for ToD if you wanted to go for TBC content, that was years ago tho.

Now they recently released ulduar, people are complaining bout bugs present in first lockout, but apparently they work hard to fix shit and its getting better. They also found some major bug that was causing all classes to deal ~10% too much damage which was present in stock core.

They apparently fixed bone shield and blood tap finally so i guess they do in fact work on their server.

And frankly, their heroic instances have best scripts i have seen to date on priv servers.

Sad that they closed atlanpiss transfers so fast

noqwwu

>wanting to do vanilla lvling content again instead of the good content

At least the need to force yourself through the vanilla content served the purpose of scaring off normies with their 'DUDE NOSTALGIA LMAO I LOVE TBC XDD' attitude, so when you actually started raiding you could safely assume 90%+ of the playerbase knows what they are doing.

>90% of playerbase knows what they are doing

it was proven time and time again that it never happens

no matter the xpac
no matter if retail or priv server

Yes because all those players on Nost/Elysium were so fucking good at end game.

I hope both factions get both paladin seals

They were better than if you let every Chad out there boost to level 60 and go straight into MC.

>90%+ of the playerbase knows what they are doing.
AHHHAHAHAHAHAHA

>tfw going to be saved by the pantheon beta this year.

>90%+ of the playerbase knows what they are doing
1. Thats fucking wrong
2. Leveling teaches you nothing about your class, the only difference made by making people start from 1 is they have more time invested in their character which I think was the argument you were trying to make. But it certainly does not make them better at the game.

If a player is willing to invest the time to level 1-60/1-70, chances are, he's more willing to put in the time and learn his character as well, rather than someone who just boosted straight to level 60/70.

It's like you people missed all the whining during pandaboost. People boosted to level 90 and went almost straight into LFR, wearing a mix of epics they looted from Timeless isle and greens they got from the boost. Nothing enchanted, gemmed or reforged, of course.

Wasn't reforging a cata-only feature? I thought they get rid of it in pandacancer, since it was too hard for the casual playerbase to minmax their stats.
Your point is still valid and all, I'm just wondering if my memory serveer me correctly.

Theres a significant difference between dropping someone at 68 to go level to 80 and gear up and dropping someone at 80 with gear.

>he played past wotlk
LOOL

>Still leveling my mage
>in STV
>Get attacked by a warlock with a felguard
>Felguard has nearly 3x as much health as I do

Tier 11 is a GOAT raid tier

Pandas had traveler's mammoth 2.0 with reforger and transmogrifier.
Forcing players to play is bad for business. But there is a difference.
I know a guy who started in 5.2 and playing on the edge of progression ever since. Doing money out of that by carrying boosters.
As for whine itself, check player channels. Also, duck syndrome is a type of a cancer in my book.