1st for traps

2nd for faps

You main Techies then?

>mark roaming tusk
>someone last picks jungle
>looks like I'm playing pos5 Tusk then
>zone out the offlaner
>like, he couldn't even come close to the wave
>suddenly get mass pinged and the safelane carry tells me to "get off my ass and fucking stack and pull"
>that's weird, it shouldn't even be pushing if you're den-
>oh god
>I watch him just hit the creeps instead of controlling lane equil, don't even think he denied
>there are 3 ranged creeps piling up
doto 2

>Expecting your carry to static the wave in 2k

You should have just roamed.

I should've just fucking jungled goddamn

ive put up with a lot of stupid people in this game but this really bothered me d2g
4k ranked logic incoming

>havent played in a while so pick drow easy hero
>they pick troll as carry
>pick up halberd as my second item
>"gg drow halberd"
>support and mid cry in team chat all game about it
>tell them it makes troll unable to attack
>make troll useless in every teamfight
>both of them cry report drow after carrying them to a free win

>tfw you will never breed wr

>>make troll useless in every teamfight

He then activates BKB and bashes your retarded skull in.

>300 games with meepo
>still absolute trash and i feed almost every game
>30% winrate
I don't understand. I've put more time into this hero than most people have put into their mains and they're still better than me. I thought I'm supposed to get better at something the more I do it.

How do i get out from 3k guys. Im just so tilted playing with retards all the time

pick abaddon

>W33 4 deaths in 6 minutes

?

I'm 3k as well, but i find myself winning almost everytime with Abaddon, Necrophos, Doom, Axe, Ogre Magi, Silencer

People can't fucking wrap up a game up so being annoying from level 1 in lane and being semi-carry later helps (Ogre Magi is so tanky they either use everything on you or ignore you)

Maybe you have reached your skill limit and cannot go any further.

Just admit you are a bad Meepo player and pick another hero.

Also post Meepa

I give up.
theres just no way for me to get better.

With his own "milk"

Never give up!

>some russian whore has more viewers than fucking merlini purge and dadskyl

this is why dota is dying, worst fucking community ever.

just tuned in
it's 5 deaths in 9 minutes now
what the fuck is he doing

>Actual personality attracts more viewership than "yellow everybody this is boring monotone caster here let me talk to you like i'm better than you while simultaneously playing like absolute shit and having the most boring stream possible", a meth head, and "asian guy listens to electronic pandora stream"
damn dude who would've fucking thot

kys degenerate

>tfw go 43/15/32 as Spectre and still lose
What a patch xD

Does any website have per hero statistics of dire/radiant winrates? I can't find said stat, but surely it exists.

>spectre

yeah you're doing it wrong senpai

Reminder that Valve will continue to suck Chinese dick as hard as they did shitty slav tournament organizer dick, so long as it pads their bottom line.

where's the gun and capri sun

Not really, it's just techies uphill cancer and my team just couldn't stand still and hit towers, also enemy had a 3 stack while we had a retarded two stack.

>"asian guy listens to electronic pandora stream"

>wake up
>singsing sucks at dota

just dota things

That reminds me
>can't report enemies
how am I supposed to send techies pickers back to the fucking shadow realm then?

Seriously all the chink treasures (DAC/New Bloom) are fucking garbage. Why do they have such shit tastes over there?

When did this become a thing?

Double bfly, manta, octarine

Seige that shit with illus.

Last balance update?

They had a Pugna instakills illus with ulti.

purge is the personification of a mood stabilizer overdose, so boring.

merlini listens to a state of trance mixes and I listen to that when I play dotes so no thanks.

besides she looks kinda coot for a grill

>you must be level 5 to participate in public channels
>I'm level 52

The fuck, Valve?

The open qualifiers for Dota 2’s Kiev Major were an opportunity for teams and players throughout the world to earn a shot at one of the biggest prize pools in esports. According to tournament organizer FACEIT it drew the most teams of any open qualifier for a Valve event yet, with over six thousand teams across the globe entering the various regional qualifiers. Unfortunately, even in an esteemed tournament, large crowds can draw troublemakers.

Case in point: a team called ‘Holocaust N****rs’ was able to progress through the first five rounds of the European open qualifiers. When a Reddit user drew attention to the team's name in a thread that has since disappeared, outrage and debate followed as the team continued through the event. The matter even drew ire from OG player Fly.

Many on Reddit and Twitter found themselves wondering where the FACEIT admins were during this period. When reached out for comment, a representative for the site explained that the team had worked around the administrators by using the offensive name in match lobbies. When used as a lobby team name, the FACEIT tournament system wouldn’t display the name to human FACEIT admins.

man w33ha's taste in music makes me want to kill myself

Whats up with the DAC treasure?
everything in it is fucking aids

How to actually remain even a small bit relevant as clockwerk after enemy team buys 1-2 forcestaffs?

>W33 actually won that game

what the fUCK

>personality
i didnt know having a cunt was a personality

have disruptor on your team

>Shadow Fiend and CK in team
>Go Doom, eat a wolf and buy vlad's
>Laugh as CK 1 shots their team with just armlet+echo sabre at 40+ min and SF hits for 800 dmg

push them backwards after you hook in so if they get forcestaffed they get multiple mana burned

the kotl set is nice

reminder that troll is THE free mmr carry of this patch

maybe at 2k

Last time I had a troll with me he went bloodthorn.
Against AM. We lost.

uhm thats not venomancer
aka GOODlonedruid

>Buy my demon staff!

What did he mean by this?

Niggers. You meant to say niggers.

Come on guys - dire vs radiant winrates by hero?

The 3x Plague Ward hp/dmg is insane.

If you have 3-4 of those up in a 5v5 fight it makes a real difference. 120 damage per shot.

mc fuck yourself bro

Hey guys,

Is there anyway that flaming your teammates could improve your chances of winning? I'm pretty salty about having teammates who always go at each other. Obviously it happens to the enemy team as well so I don't think it impacts my win/loss overall but I don't understand what people expect to gain from flaming each other. Am I missing something that could be gained from flaming or are these people just dumb? Does it ever stop or is it this way at every MMR?

How can you not find this interesting?

people are just dumb
flaming only hurts because it weakens morale

Post terrible gametypes

There's an easy way to deal with this. You start by building team morale with a few comments/talking on mic a bit, and when shit goes down you take it on yourself. So long as you don't mind being flamed just apologise for the stupidest shit and tell people you'll back them up. My guess is that it makes them feel guilty as they know it's their fuckup, and then they try harder.

Tell them to just mute each other and just play. Let's just win and u never have to be in the same game again.

There are ofc the atomic retards, even I couldn't contain myself when our Zeus flat out refused to deward, he wouldn't even ult when it would mean he got a 1-2 free kill. That's how retarded he was.

>games are around an hour long and mistakes can ruin a good game before that
>mentality of me ooga team booga (it just HAS to be my teammates that are ruining my games)

but you are right that it happens on the other team as well. If you play the peace making middle man you will earn a lot of commends I will guarantee you that. In dota especially in low mmrs the team that loses their cool first throws the game.

one man is only 20 percent of a dota team, you need your teammates as much as they need you.

things like shut the fuck up retard just mute him
or chill i carry this game easy

sometimes i pause before a push and tell them exactly what to do and check up on them and usually morale gets tighter

theres a dark moon custom game?

nice, whats the catch

>pause before a push

mc fucking get the fuck off this board fucking retard

Puppey plz go

If someone says to me "I carry this game ez" i am already ready to abandon and report whoever said it

works every time
easy sub 30 min wins dotards

>bananamancer

That's not even fair dotard

>puppey pause gives you sub 30 min games
>4k plus bracket
no you have sub 30 min games because people in your bracket know when to end the fucking game. They do not get to lvl 25 25k networth for le epic meme builds xD

stop animeposting for starters

i am a new player. should i even worry about what the 'meta' picks are or just play the heroes i like and try to learn/climb with them? i've been playing a lot of skywrath/tiny/wraith king/phantom lancer. are they good heroes to learn and go into ranked with?

>no you have sub 30 min games because people in your bracket know when to end the fucking game. They do not get to lvl 25 25k networth for le epic meme builds xD
ah now i get where youre coming from

just abuse fotm heroes to get 5k ASAP

It was that wave defense game
It was shit because invoker was a difficulty hike up a fucking sheer cliff

I have no doubt there is a hidden pool of
>"so you think ure good kid, win with these tards then"

When you get pants-on-head retarded players who counterpick themselves, feed like crazy, dont use their abilities.

They are a 4 stack in "high skill" who play worse than 2k randoms.

It doesn't matter if you pick carry and dont fuck up, because they will die 9 times in the first 7 minutes and not deny a single creep.

mmr inflation at its finest

the more you stay in your bracket, the more these inbred mongrels climb into these 2k mmr

gl user

He's really easy as long as you have a Disruptor, but yeah, he's Epic Boss Fight levels of bullshit. Did anyone manage to beat him without Disruptor?

All auras now double its effects on its owner.

What hero would be the most broken?

They are okay, but be wary of Wraith King, he has many hard counters who makes him useless.

Enemy heroes with Mana burn/drain, and illusion heroes make it super hard to play WK and you have to buy weird items to not be useless.

saddest backstories?
>selflessly defend your homeland against a demon
>your reward is having your flesh melted off and having to live forever as a burning skeleton

Luna, because no one would be able to last hit against her ever. Not even Invoker with null talisman and 2 farie fire

>be retarded superstitious rhino
>entire fucking race wiped out by a volcano

>be a circus monkey

Cam Underlord's be 40% dmg redux and further 40% whenever dmg is done to him?
If yes then Underlord.
Eat 50 dicks Sveny boy.

Try to hook inbetween the enemy heros and cog, so even if one person gets forcestaffed out, you split the fight and seperate them.

Also some games it's not even your job to catch somebody out, sometimes you hang back and forcestaff your own carry if they get gone own, or just save hook to interrupt sf's ult in bkb.

Literally drow is the correct answer

Adelaide?

banana cancer

>be passionate researcher
>gets killed by your own hobby

>Windrunner
>Parents die in a hurricane
>Wind: "OK i guess I'll help you run fast n shit sorry"

>tfw despite three consecutive patches of nerfs he's still FREE MMR

>fuck around on pubs
>decide to rush DR
>get hooked not even 15 seconds after getting it
>enemy team has it for the rest of the game
>lose

I couldn't stop laughing

>Nothin' personal kid

Broke every law in hell, got thrown into hell's hell of unimaginable permatorture but he liked, and unlocked soulshattering powers of mary sue, broke out by himself to kill everything

heh

>tfw never be autistic enough to lose pubs and get so mad that I create a group specifically to tell people to uninstall and invite strangers to the group

Died defending the isles with his fleet from demon armada, Tidehunter summoned the Ultrakraken Maelrawn who rekt both fleets.

His ult replaying the last seconds of his own flagship being destroyed.

I remember like a year ago one of my friends played some hero and it triggered some faggot so hard he invited him to one of those like groups.

>tfw not autistic enough to comment on someone's profile after the game and then continue to comment a day later