byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&p=19061#p19061
pastebin.com/Ux2ViRJc
implyingrigged.info/wiki//ss13g/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

baby's day out mode when

>player controlled baby spawns at roundstart
>captain has to secure him
>anywhere from 2-5 undercover syndicate agents cooperate to capture him
>baby can resist out of people's grasp/containers and ventcrawl on cooldown timers
>babu gets randomized objectives as the round goes on (e.g. "go to the laundry room," "pet ian," "light somebody's cock on fire"), completing them enhances baby's abilities and strengthens its plot armor for further mischief
>baby must eat regularly or die (to prevent players from locking it in a room for extended periods)
>four minutes before the emergency shuttle docks all agents are notified via pda uplink that a syndicate shuttle will be arriving at one of several random locations at the same time as the emergency shuttle
>if the baby arrives at centcomm, the crew wins
>if the baby arrives aboard the syndie shuttle, the syndicate wins
>if the baby's left on the station or dies, everyone loses (round continues??)

ian's day out mode wonce

you need to make ian go around every department and mark his territory without him being killed. the space wizards, syndicate, lings and everyone else really don't want this because its gross and offends them. its up to the crew to protect ian and get him to each area

3rd for self shilling

HOW TO DROWN PEOPLE IN TOILET?

Pictured here is a TRUE and HONEST depiction of the last thread

shut the fuck up

that made me giggle like s chool girl, thanks

The chicken has spoken, gtfo nigger and quit posting this

>OOC: Probe1: I would love to know why the chemist made lube while saying the clown had made it, while force feeding the clown lube, and watching the clown die from a mutagen injection given to him by the virologist.
>OOC: Probe1: Sadly one is permabanned and the other has disconnected.

last round in a nutshell

>when pomf responds to your shitposting
t-thanks, you too

didnt he say that was from the round before?

Unless an entire round passed between threads, then maybe?
Probe was asking who was lubing the hallways, and I saw the Virologist doing it, so I assumed he was talking about the same round.

>mfw shooting the virologist in the face with a LEGALLY OBTAINED combat shotgun
felt fucking fantastic

were those the same shotguns that I "confiscated" and distributed to the Assistant Stronghold? If so, well done trooper

no I was the vox that ordered shotguns from cargo, then sec came after someone snitched on where I hid them and gave them the manifest and I had to run for a while until I got back and ordered another crate of them

Fuck you

fuck you dork

What do if my spacebeer bottle breaks as a service borg

>secborgs
>1 hit kill ranged weapon
>that recharges on the go
>Immune to 95℅ of all stuns
>Weapons designed to fight them don't work very well
>Balanced

Oh yea? I'll kick your ass!

Pond! Dress up like a schoolgirl and give me pictures! PLEASE!

I was able to get in more drinks but I never grabbed a screenie

Good thing we don't have sec borgs
They sound awful

>Pond
Autocorrect, oopsies. Please do it, Pomf. I included an email address to this post c'mon you'd be a good chicken.

>got in the paincrit HoP
>but neither of the vox

good shit

The thought of pomf crossdressing is destroying my mind, oh GOD. The rest of the email is @gmail.com.

I cast a spell on you, heathen

not if i kick ur ass first nerd

Too late. Lost it to a trap I met on the internet. I kinda regret it.

sounds like its story time

on or maybe
This is /ss13g/

true

it's called craigslist
it's not expensive

it's ok, we just had a nuanced and in depth 20 post long chain about race in the last thread
go for it

It's not a story by Pomf you cuck and even then it doesn't excuse the shit last thread either

>doesn't excuse the shit last thread either
did you ahelp it?

sorry, couldn't resist

>meet a bunch of people as a dumb teenager in the early 2010s playing TF2 CS:S and shit
>make really good friends with some people (most of us are still great friends today and are always in a VC together)
>one of them ends up gay like 2 years later
>fast forward to late 2015
>find out he has a massive crush on me
>say "eh, I'm lonely and he's a good friend, why not humor him"
>we actually end up hooking up for about a year
>we meet up and end up fucking
>he tells me he wants to transition and take estrogen
>I tell him to just b himself, but advise against estrogen
>he takes it anyways
>his mental state starts deteriorating, he's not himself anymore
>I end up breaking up with him
We're still friends, but it was just too much for anything beyond that. He wasn't really hurt by it, so all's well that ends well I guess. To make it SS13 related, I got him to play an entire ONE (1) round on YOUR VERY OWN SERVER. I wasn't really able to help him learn much because metagaming etc etc. He punched himself to death by accident and never played again.

>indulging the "I want to fuck my friends" thing
this'll come back to bite you

Nah, I learned my lesson and we're back to being as good friends as before. Half the reason the relationship didn't work was because it was really that. We just acted like bros that fucked as opposed to a couple.

Can a sec borg taser its way through space?

I think that still works yeah.
Most of our AIs are smart enough to blow you and then telesci the MMI.
If all else fails just disable all your components and alt tab until you hit something.

>Life falls into shambles
>Leave space for a while
>Come back while things are still going terribly
>End up ruining my sleep schedule from space

What do I do? It's a distraction but I recognize this isnt good.

same
I think the problem is that "just a few games" can last 6-8+ hours

fix your life
yes it is possible

You know what to do already. Nevil did it... get your shit together, we'll be here when you do.

Not him, but what if my life has been in shambles for years and years and I'm an expert at toeing the line between homelessness?

Then you go blog about it in the discord hugbox

:^)

Say there's a wizard going around, and a crew member sets up a trap. The trap will kill the wizard and cause breaches. However, the trap was made purely by moving things on the station to different areas, no grenades or TTVs or anything involved. The wiz dies to the trap and ahelps. What would admins say in this situation?

nothing

there's a risk that paid off, you got your valids, good job

Sell me on Veeky Forums station's botany. I find Veeky Forums's botany takes until the end of the round to get anything fun.

What kind of shitty wizard ahelps when he fucking dies?

So it doesn't violate any "don't blow up the station to kill an antag you fucking mong" rules?

breed kudzu and put glass around it so you won't get the ban then wait until some greyshit breaks the glass :^)

Make a big goal, wherever the next step is. If it's a job, degree, whatever. tell yourself you can and will do it, whatever it takes, and then break it down into attainable things you can do everyday.

Put the daily goals on the calendar. Put a checkmark when you do it. You want a checkmark on every day. I know it sounds stupid but it's positive reinforcement. It reinforces that you can get shit done.

Sounds easy on paper, but it's not. Do it if you really dare, or perish.

If no other crew members are injured and it worked they might be fine.

to be completely honest I want to try the welder roadblock thing that one guy did last night but I don't know if he was bwoinked or punished or anything from it and I don't want to learn the hard way

moving welder tanks isn't logged and you aren't breaching the station

there's no downside to not do it.

The only problem it causes is for wizards/people who steal the wizards car, I'd move all the tanks back after killing the wizard though.

>there are wizards that take chariot that drive in crowded hallways in the station
What
Just pick knock if you want all access in the station, use firebird if you intend to be in space a lot.

After speaking to the other admins I have decided this community is better off without you. You're constantly aggressive, you constantly grief and greytide, you are vile to everyone you can get away with being vile to and you're not the kind of player we want around here. This is a mix of a rule 0 and 7 ban and you may appeal in several months

Bill did nothing wrong

>100% countered by a camera

Never had any bad experiences with them to be quite honest

>Can't do anything about people in stuff
>Flashed and you're done
>Obliterated by easily obtained aoe stuns for outrageous times when everyone else is immune or highly resistant
>Killable at any time by something completely out of their control
>Can change their laws to make them do shit for you, blasma everything to cover your shittagging, or to immediately and silently unbolt the AI and leave to space through escape to find the Holy Grail in deep space
>Only have to hit in their vague vicinity with an ion rifle
The only people who bitch about them are unskilled shitters crying that they can't effortlessly murderbone with impunity.

Imagine being the only guy out of all the others who play super bitchy female statics to get banned for it

ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&p=19061#p19061

Yes but 99.99% of the time if you did your jobban enforced duty of fucking listening when I told you to get a gps to my core, a gps on the pad, and get literally anyone to put a cell in the console then I can just blow you, zap you back, and get anyone with hands to put you in the borg frame I printed after roundstart to be back in

They deserve it for being niggers

It's basically magboots so it's mandatory if you want spells and not get shoved all the time.

Yes, Salamandoo is a fucking idiot, your point?

>join game
>ping is in the red and high as shit
>feels like I've been taken to featuretown every second I play

why

FBI is mining pomfcoins to fund foreign terrorism to instigate civil wars in other countries as part of maintaining a status quo of proxy wars to fuel the military industrial complex.

I suspected as much

Someone post the webm of the polyacid kudzu for this guy

Time for a classic
pastebin.com/Ux2ViRJc
>[18:00:21]ADMIN: PM: Scribnibblers/(Kaname Chidori)->Pseudonym/(borer (709)): real talk: did I just vagblast your waifu with a harm baton and she paged you 911 and you logged on is this whats happening here?
>[18:15:24]ADMIN: PM: Scribnibblers/(Kaname Chidori)->Pseudonym/(borer (709)): do you have anything else cute to say before the round end and i put this on the deadmin forum?

It's always the female statics who act like this

>Admin literally runs to defend Emilia
>Scribnibblers was right
Hmm

>guy what welderbombed gateway wasn't an antag

Can the singulo teleport you? I was fucking around near it and got sent to the ruskie station before I died of rad damage because I'm a dummy

>HOP confiscating pizza

hitler pls go

>spend the entire round excising cadavers because the one borg I managed the whole time is functionally retarded and never asked for upgrades, the one miner was efficient, and the sec boys were happy with the gygax (maybe)
>manage a freezer and a half of organs
>roboticist that joins in near the end even brings me a couple bodies
>Even managed to get them onto the shuttle without greys stealing them just to be dicks
Gr8 round

>abearirl job ban section

What did that madman do?

killed a waifu

Super fun HoS round, got to be a hardass, arrest perps, let them go, shoot guys, chase guys, boss around officers, and call the shuttle.
You know, big boy stuff.

>Build you a gygax
>you leave without a word while I die of rads
>tell you to come back to unlock your tazer and laser
>'gotta make an arrest'
>leaves on foot instead of using the walking deathtank with a built in cage

Otherwise surprisingly competent Hoss, would give protection of station to again

He welderbombed the alien queen and got a gateway tile. Is that bannable?

kingston

Since when do the admins care about anything besides their egos? :^)

The HoP was bitching at me over Command that the guy would get away if I hadn't gotten there, so I was rushed. And then I never came back and got the gygax so there's that. Made me sad.

Anyone here still play Lifeweb?

>Have the same first name as Pomf and Pain
Is this enough to form my own metaclub?

>playing rapeweb

alright Veeky Forums, ive snorted a ton of coke, still have more, and I'm about to play ss13. What job should I be?

>ban reason has a link to a Veeky Forums post that probably 404'd months ago
For what purpose?

>Not using an archive

So what exactly happened there?

ay Sawbones, did you at least smirk a little when you wrote this?

Veeky Forums League 8 sign ups are starting next month.

We're going to unfuck our lineups and get a better strategy. We'll be voting on our lineup and if we're going to keep the old one or not.

It's /ouryear/

implyingrigged.info/wiki//ss13g/

I'm not sawbones, I don't know why you think I am.

what the fuck are you talking about?

>.info
>implying I'm clicking that

I clicked your post for a quick reply without having to scroll, disregard it

You're a big baby