Alternative purchases?

So I got denied financing for an Abarth 124 Spider today despite a credit score of 760 and easily enough stable income for it (been at my co. 4 years). Trying to look at alternatives before I completely give up and just stick with my car I guess. Sticking at 18k and less I guess since banks hate me. I'm trying to get the feeling of my old 87 944 S back, light and low with great weight distribution and want RWD back.
What do you guys think of:

370Z - about the same weight as my current car, RWD tho and about the same power (have some shit on mine to make 300bhp on 93) but would be a lot lower and smaller. Close to the same tech (mine is full optioned out for push to start, keyless entry, fancy headlights that turn, full system in it, ect)

Boxster S - Also pigfat but low, 30k miles, 15k. A bit less power but RWD/mid engine. Maybe a bit difficult to daily in shit weather. Huge tech /luxury downgrade

MR2 Spyder - light as fuck, low as fuck, but underpowered as shit compared to now. Also IMPOSSIBLE to find. Huge tech/luxury downgrade

Genesis Coupe - Not as low as I would like I THINK. Not certain about that though. Like the styling, decent power, decent tech. No convert fun though.

NC Miata - Kinda pigfat at 2500lbs, underpowered for that weight imo, probably tech/luxury downgrade. Low tho and semi light. At least has hydraulic steering though.

Any others you guys can think of? Am I perceiving some things wrong (say the NC?)

To add, I could MAYBE swing a super base model 124 Classico if I talk them down to 20K? I'd imagine the bank would be more willing for that over 25 for an abarth. Idfk tho, shits retarded to have a great credit score and proof of stable income that's more than enough to get it and for them to STILL bitch.

>I got denied financing for an Abarth 124 Spider today despite a credit score of 760
I'm assuming this was a private seller and a bank denied you? No way would a dealership deny you financing with that credit score.

This

Job for 4 years 760 credit score

Did you baby after you got denied tier 1 credit?

No way they'd deny you. You could also walk yourself to a credit union and they will finance it. First time buyer incentives

Nope, dealer. I really can't understand it. They said they'd take a cosign but that's not an option for me. I don't know how much it has to do with trading my car in, I still owe 5 on it but the trade in value is 10k for them, they should be able to sell it for 12-13k and the 5k should be a decent pay toward the Abarth.

It just makes me really annoyed, because if I can't even get this I wonder how it's gonna go with buying a condo in a couple months and I also don't want to settle on a car like I did with the current.

That's really weird. Usually if you have a high credit score, as long as you have an income that could support payments, dealerships usually always finance you. Was it a big dealership?

base wrx

Go to credit union.

Why are you ignoring advice?
They love first time buyers

I think it's a smaller one, at least their lot is pretty small. It's part of a big area of dealers though, so not 100%

I'll check it out tomorrow, I'm not ignoring I just didn't know. Thanks user

Too pigfat. It'd be my car basically but AWD and slower, still sit monster truck status.

how much were you trying to put down?

>walk yourself to a credit union

this, you shouldn't even walk onto a lot until you have your financing in place first

When I tried to do credit union on my current car it was all wonky since it was out of state, I guess that made me not even think about it this time around.

Ok so I'm going to try credit union today. Let's say they nope, what do you guys think of my alternatives? Also would it be dumb to daily the boxster s? I don't really load up on groceries/other shit that I need a lot of space or any kids/pets and my gf is fine with the space.

The Boxster is one of the few sports cars that can easily be daily driven, it's reliable and comfortable enough.
A hardtop is recommended if you're planning to drive it during winter.

>Abarth 124 Spider

I like you op. And I'm a jealous faggot. Won't be able to get this car for another year.

Try a credit union, like another poster said. Good luck. Hope I see you overtaking my bus.

where do you live op i'll sell you my spyder

That's really weird. My score was around 700, but I easily financed a new Miata under 3% APR.

Of that list I guess I'd go with the Boxster S, although for whatever reason the 718S that I tested didn't grab me like the Miata did.

Why do wage earners actually finance / lease?
Have you looked under the hood of that Fiata? I'm not sure it's worth 30,000; the parts just don't look like they'll last, especially if your area sees snow in the winter. I was dissappointed when I looked under the hood and saw cheap screws and nuts and bolts that I bet will show corrosion within 3 years.

Save yourself the interest money and insurance premiums and just buy a used C5 or if you're going for that lightweight feel an S2000 or used Miata.

Put the rest of your money in savings.

Debt ratio issues?

Agreed, I drove a normal boxster and it didn't feel nearly as great as a miata or fiata. But I'm hoping the boxster s would solve that with the extra power at least to make up for the weight. Still crossing my fingers on the fiata though, contacted a credit union and they're doing a credit pull now. What's more is it's my birthday, you'd think they'd take it easy on me on my birthday.

gt86