youtube.com/watch?v=-PjTuSQNLI4
youtu.be/wXWncbpWg3I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Try to make asian Ryder
>My dad is a mexican

First for Andromeda is a pile of shit

Well, would you?

Reposting
I'm in the vault on Kadara and activated it. During the escape I took a wrong turn and died. The autosave puts me back DURING the escape, the field is gone and I cannot interact with anything.
The problem here is, when I died it made like 5 autosaves all at the same spot and my latest manual save is 3 hours old.
Is there anything I can do to still escape? Or do I need to redo 3 hours of bullshit?

>don't hug Vetra on prompt
>she sounds like she's about to burst into treats

Sara's butt

I like Angara helmets.

Unacceptable. That smile must be protected.

Is there a video of what she says if you don't hug her?

Why wouldn't you hug her

Reminder you can't do or behave anything like this in Andromeda.
youtube.com/watch?v=sy-eRfupYbA
youtube.com/watch?v=-PjTuSQNLI4

Shhh!
Sara is sleeping...

I took a picture

plz assist

>Know game is buggy as fuck
>Doesn't keep multiple save files.

Adept or engineer for my scott playthrough?

Anyone know if the M99 saber or anything like it in the game?

Also post Ryders

Space herpes

What are bioware's social media accounts? So I can complain to them directly?

So the main game is fine, but the multiplayer is crashing like a motherfucker. I just had sound completely go out during wave 3, played for another couple rounds, and then it finally hard crashed. I shouldn't be having hardware problems, Is there some kind of log or anything?

>would you like to know more

thas a lot of lego s

After you activate the vault, fuck around on the Nexus or some other planets until the radiation goes away.

Were you trying to look like Reyes?

I didn't know it was THAT buggy.

I see you too have face space herpes.
The scars and tattoos in this game suck.

I'm jelly

>that facial hair

yikes

>would you like to know more
*Desire to know more intensifies*

So how is Male Ryder?

Is he as inept as female?

Fucking starburns over here.

>ywn an awkward qt who's into legos
fml family

It's actually more interesting if you don't. She get's stunned by what Rider says then breaks into a pretty big turian smile.

did my best, i think she looks alright

I have never seen him before. Well shit.

Goddamn I am fucking STARVED for milky way research, but flush with revnant and helios.

Here it is for referrence. I'm gonna upload it since no one else has.

I don't want to play this game (because I learned my me3 lesson), but is there a story summary out there with spoilers?

UGH

Just use the default on high/ultra settings. everything else looks like shit

The idea that Mass Effect introduced biological chirality into vidy science fiction still makes me happy.

>tfw no big bro to play legos with

>not in the milky way
>expect milky way research points

yellow_man_with_itchy_chin.jpg

i'm hecked off at this because the helios items look like shit

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST THERE'S SO MUCH GRINDING TO DO IN HERE WHAT THE FUCK

I just love me the look of the exile weapons.
Is the AR any good?

I need something good to use between flinging fireballs and shockwaves at people.

>Play it for a little bit before work
>Request refund
>Over the course of the day I decide I may as well keep it. Its not THAT bad

Any chance of origin not refunding it?

Anyone else having horrific graphical glitches in the galaxy map? Lights look like squares and everything looks hideous. I even have a glitch where the space map sometimes just looks like the opening of the Nexus.

Is there a fix to this?

PEEBEES APARTMENT IS FUCKING FILTHY

How can anyone want to romance her??

Holy fuck this Cora and PeePoo side mission. I didn't expect this shit to involve so much bullshit exploration. I just wanna fug.

How do people feel about the combat?

I do not like how they changed the speed of combat or the covering changes

meant for

It is THAT bad.

Take your money and buy an actually good game instead.

Yes. I'd be her surrogate brother.

There's nothing preventing you from buying it again later. Unless you LOVE the multiplayer and want to play it right now I'd wait for it to go on sale, or at least for some DLC bundle sale.

am i fucking retarded??
im about to refund this game, what the fuck how do I get over it? tried using the boost and then boost + jump, nothing
i've been at this for 10 minutes

I like it. Hardcore is pretty lethal though. I don't think the cover system is bad, but I wish there was a button that would stick you to it better.

>am i fucking retarded??
Yes, because the game literally tells you twice to turn on six wheel drive at that point.

Press LB you moth breathing retard

It's kind of crazy how shit all of the default presets are, it only takes a bit of tweaking to make them not look like grotesque monsters.

Press LB, idiot.
It has a regular mode that goes fast, and the other mode is slower and let's you climb steep shit.

The gameplay is fun and I absolutely loved the atmosphere. I just felt like its not a game worth $60.

Its not a bad game per se. Just not a great one

Some questions for someone who might buy this game because I have too much money.
1.Does this game have open world elements?
2. Does this game have replayable missions, not asking if newgame+ but rather like repeatable bounties or something?
3. Do enemies respawn anywhere?

It feels faster paced, like they took a few things from Warframe or something. I like it, but it's different. Less tactical feeling.

post your best peebees

FUCK

thanks

>1.Does this game have open world elements?
just like Inquisition, yes
>2. Does this game have replayable missions, not asking if newgame+ but rather like repeatable bounties or something?
No
>3. Do enemies respawn anywhere?
Yes.

i feel like i either need to lower the difficulty or level my dude up more to take advantage of the fun hover stuff, since you get kinda pooped on if you're out of cover for too long

other than that it's a bit of an improvement overall, besides the lack of squaddie commands. the ai is better than da:i but that's honestly a low bar to get over

Best Companion in ME:A?
(I bet it will be a DLC Remnant)

Alright, here's what happens if you don't hug Vetra.

youtu.be/wXWncbpWg3I

Is there some database for sharing custom faces? Is it even possible?

im on ps4, i never go with the default, i try to change it up a little at least

What are some good cosmetic mods? (pic related- I've seen this posted in a few places but I've never found it)

You hover to kill enemies that are in cover, but your abilities won't hit/are on cool down.

Personally I love zipping around. I tend to save my Energy Drain for when I'm hurt or when I want to hover for a kill.

Oddly enough, the human bro companion actually ends up pretty decent in this one

He also wants to purge xeno scum and supports a 'shoot first ask questions never' first contact mentality

>The sound turning down at the end
Kek

Anyone? Just me?

Repostan

Lewd handholding.

Favorite weapon?

Even though it's rather middle of the road, I love the sidewinder.

Might be out of date gpu drivers

>Does this game have replayable missions
Kinda because of how the multiplayer works.

Like why does every human female NPC have clown makeup on? It looks ridiculous. Understated makeup is so much better.

pretty progressive of Bioware letting you have a SLUT as a companion

Everything is up to date though, and this is the first time I've run into an issue like this.

Pic related is one example. I don't even know why there's a part of the ship in the corner.

Nevermind- found it in the pastebin. Should've taken a closer look at the OP!

If you make the twins niggers are alec and ellen black too? in my default playthrough ellen is asian/white

Stop being poor.

It's pretty horrible at times

Andromeda is 10/10 better than ME3

This alien sudoku is a bitch to solve when drunk

>1.Does this game have open world elements?
Yes, you have a couple of HUBs, and you have a handful of planets with side quests, places to explore, and you can travel through them as you wish.

>2. Does this game have replayable missions, not asking if newgame+ but rather like repeatable bounties or something?
No idea, but I think the multiplayer fills that role.

>3. Do enemies respawn anywhere?
Yes.

Went through more quests on the jungle planet. I've found four of the Roekaar Datapads. Can anyone tell me where to get the rest?

Thanks
I suppose just multiplayer has that then.
Sounds good.

Soon as I get over the shit graphics or find a cheap copy somewhere, I'll probably pick it up.

>TFW I like Peebee

How'd they do it bros?

Here's another example. I don't know how the fuck to fix this.

Delete this.

is peebee really 1000 years old? damn.

I mean i know ryder is 620 or so but

her personality is cute, she's honestly not as gross as the memes would have you believe. Most of the females in your crew are pretty good even Suvi is hot

>Architect on Insanity

Shame people will miss out on an amazing encounter because of the selective shit story and animations.

>no radio in the nomad

What the fuck is this bullshit

>I suppose just multiplayer has that then.
MP is tied into the single player though. You assign a mission as Ryder in SP, then go off and play that specific mission in MP as a trooper, and earn rewards that feed back into SP.