Government on your back? Need to get money out of the country without anyone finding out? Need to do it FAST...

Government on your back? Need to get money out of the country without anyone finding out? Need to do it FAST? Try Monero today! Our network is standing by to service all of your capital flight needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!

Is this a reverse troll thread, or has Veeky Forums really devolved to this state?

And Poloniex (Rothschild) is waiting for all you suckers to buy to get all your fees!

It isn't anonymous when the exchange tracks every trade you make and keeps it on file.

Its over

Poloniex got hacked once and had no liquidity and choose Monero as alternative currency.

Rothschild? wtf Evan Duffield get you shit together.

Busoni carries a red shield in his trollbox @ Poloniex.

red shield = rot schild = Rothschild

WTF is a duffield?

Sounds horrific.

Evan Duffield on Bizz omg lol screencap this shit lol.

Instamine premine Evan Duffield the scammer.
How much does Amanda B Johnson cost?

Literal paid shills

Just use shapeshift to move your BTC to monero and then back into BTC if you want added privacy,no need to buy monero directly.

All crypto gonna sink with Bitcoin.

No prejudice will be had during the dump.

You need to realign your paranoia energy with getting out of Bitcoin all together before BLue Monday.

If Monero really isn't traceable, why aren't criminals using it to move money instead of using complicated and riskier systems to cash out what they steal?

And you can just use a bitcoin mixer to anonymize your funds...

Yeah.
I mean, how could they trace you if you put the dirty money on some random altcoin, then exchange it for Bitcoin on a wallet that's not tied to you, then use a mixer that outputs to another wallet that's not tied to you, then exchange that money for Monero, and use another service to exchange it back to Bitcoin on a third wallet that's tied to you and that you can cash out.

Each step makes it drastically more difficult to tie the initial dirty wallet to you, and even if it was somehow possible to eventually tie all of them together, it would take a huge amount of resources that'd make it not worth the effort (unless you're a big criminal that they absolutely have to catch).

Am I missing something here?

Mixers are shit. Come on Veeky Forums. At least mention Coinjoin or some vaporware solution like Mimblewimble.

Even Coinjoin isn't as good as Monero though.

You can use xmr.to. That's what Peter Todd does.

No she doesn't

best site to start trading these at? I got bitcoins and USD

tell me about monero hard fork

This guy is an /x/-tier schizo who posts the same shit in every altcoin thread. He thinks Poloniex is a part of some Rothschild conspiracy.

it's coming soon
It could happen right for the blue monday, for maximum crash

Kek

It already happened.

why would a fork raise the price?

Because people think it would?
That's mostly what drive trading.

why do people think that it will?

Bump for this.

Busoni = redshield = fact

Dime says OINK and all pink piggies get fat in bee hive.

Monero is Poloniex signature coin waiting for BTC to crash.

It's all going down.

---you mean like that?

Moreno vs bitcoin is like fiat vs gold. Because you can't view every transaction, financial institutions, exchanges, etc. can create currency out of thin air. Monero is dead

By that analogy, fiat is dead. Yet here we are. That's also an absurd premise, that they can create the currency out of thin air. Do you know what a fucking blockchain is you nigger. Stop trying to turn a profit on your ill-advised short position by shilling faggot

They r not smart liek us

>when your id has all the letters nescesary to spell 'Cuck'

>when you have memed a thought into your mind so hard you see it everywhere.

Can I mine monero with 2 gtx460s?

cuz u get 2 coins instead of one

but then each coin should be worth half of what it used to be.

convert net worth to monero...value drops 10% BEFORE YOU CASH IT OUT mfw

no each one gonna have a diff price like eth/etc

But that's not what I'm saying (if that's what's you're implying).
I'm legitimately wondering what's wrong with what I wrote, since it would be the better option for those people who supposedly know these things better than me (a nocoiner even), yet use much more complicated and risky systems.

Not enough liquidity? Too volatile? Just 2 dum 2 use it? How do you know there is not a single criminal using it?

>Not enough liquidity? Too volatile?
That's nothing compared to the advantages. Also trivial to solve by turning the final clean coins ino cash right away.

>Just 2 dum 2 use it?
But some of the systems they use are far more complicated than this.

>How do you know there is not a single criminal using it?
I don't, but that's not my point.
What I mean is that AFAIK it's not as widespread as the other much riskier and more complicated methods that we constantly read about everywhere.

Also, those criminals that commit crimes directly with bitcoins, where thy have a public address to commit crime with (such as drug vendors or ransomeware operators), must have a way to turn those bitcoins into cash without getting caught, right? Why isn't everybody doing that?
I'm sure there must be something that I'm missing, that would make this whole system retarded.