/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

flashlights edition

previous thread >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL (embed) (embed)
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr (embed) (embed)

>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.37
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/236222747

>Latest added content
rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60158/Cunning-Stunts-Special-Vehicle-Circuit-Now-Available-New-Progen-GP1-and-More
rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60162/New-in-GTA-Online-Hijak-Ruston-Now-at-Legendary-Motorsport-plus-Special-Vehicles-Come-to-the-Stunt-Race-Creator

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dodge_Omni#GLH
youtube.com/watch?v=6ZqNoJtROLY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The picnic?

when?

Can someone explain downforce cars to me? How are they different from a car with a wing and splitter?

And I know the RE-7, Tyrus, ETR1, and Nero Custom are, but which other cars are?

DESU I'm not sure why we don't use my emblem, I think it's a bit more better then the 'no stepp on snak' emblem we got right now.

When?

already

Never, fuck off.

>Not a ford focus RS
trash

F 4 0

Grindin

Are you a bad enough dude to drive through hells kitchen?

Before I bite the bullet on the Ruston, can you fix the ugly ass front bumper or does it only get worse with custom options?

Shades of grey

It actually has a few options, most of which are better than stock.

One of them's a cute smiley mouth.

Sold, thanks user.

Where is this? I checked warstock and it ain't there.

It's on Warstock in the future. You have to buy a Megalodon Shark Card to unlock the time-travel machine to go to the future to buy it.

It's in the tunables, which means it'll be released sometime in the next few weeks.

SOON

I played GTAV on ded gen, and very briefly played GTAO right when it first came out, don't think I got my character past level 5. Never bothered transferring them over. Is it too late to claim the returning player benefits now that you can't transfer characters over?

don't think so; I believe returning player stuff also works without transfers.

On the other hand, I don't know wether these bonuses are still active, and wether i'm right. I transferred immediately on april 2015.

shit, even PC's been around for almost 2 years now

I just went ahead and tried, it worked.

>it's a deliver to the vineyard export mission

Pic related

Also it's still a bit rough and totally uncreative.

>Looks like your pockets are full
>When you finish what you've got ill give you some more
>Are you sure you need more snacks?

>Can't select secretary outfit and office decor separately.

>you got a nice fleet, boss

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dodge_Omni#GLH

nigga you wanna be more of a faggot or do you want to let people enjoy a god damn videogame

>how do you choose between your children?

You know, at least she's better than the male assistant. Fuck him and his football. He's a little pussyboi kiss ass. Never our guy.

I cant make this color for my Turismo R

Help

You'll probably need a custom crew color for that. My advice is to save the image, take it into color codes, get the blue, darken it a bit, put it onto your crew and see if it looks similar.

Male my own crew then I can make custom colors?

Can pick which crew symbol to put on to cars and still be in the GTAG crew?

>deliver to the vineyard export
>it's a Mamba

What paint tricks/glitches still work?

Still have Matte with Pearlescent, but does the shit to make 'chrome gold' etc still work?

Currently it looks like this and it is just hideous.

Yeah, here's how you do it:

>Start your own crew
>Hover over the color chooser (use Chrome for this)
>Right click, inspect element
>You should see two codes for the colors in the box (e.g. #XXXXXX)
>Put your own color code in (#091222 should work, I picked it from your image. If that looks too light/dark, put the code in a color hex and make it lighter/darker)
>Add AA to the end of the code (it should look like #091222AA)
>Make sure you entered the code in both lines
>X out and save

>gulf livery
>hideous

A car can get a traction boost either from
-Downforce
-Putting a spoiler on it
(and yes i know that's pretty much the same, but C* apparently can't into physics)

So if you have a car that has the downforce value, putting spoilers on it will not improve its traction (evidenced by the traction bar not changing when you put spoilers on it at LSC / Benis).
Instead, the traction increases as the car speeds up, making the value useless at lower speeds.

Cars that don't have downforce instead get a flat traction boost from putting spoilers on them, which also gives them better cornering at low speeds.

also see:
youtube.com/watch?v=6ZqNoJtROLY

GP1 and Ruston have downforce as well, and they're both shit.

Thanks ill try this tomorrow night after work

The Nero custom doesn't have downforce

>get all 10 standard range cars
>get all 10 medium range cars
>get all 12 top range cars
>only sell x80s, reapers, tyrus and t20s
>never have to touch any of the other cars again

Would that fuckhuge map really be that bad if they set the top speeds of vehicles to be around 250 MPH like they should be?

It would finally make airplanes relevant

A fuckhuge map would only be good if it was well designed. V feels kind of small because only a small portion of the map matters.

That is because it's on a transparent background, and white.

It's uncreative sure, but it fits the role, and it doesn't defect from the purpose of the crew itself, the community and crew are literally only about GTA, so a crew logo that is literally the GTA font works pretty well.

Only the 'General' is rough because I was in a rush to finish it.

It's a flat black/silver pearlesent under dark blue metallic right?

Or maybe a galaxy blue with a brighter silver? test around in story mode first!

it's not actually the gulf livery, its just a paintjob, so clearly it wouldn't look right.

you say that like loading times arent an issue already, not to mention vram and diskspace usage

Oh, I figured it was a knockoff livery using a fake ingame corp

I'd put up with it desu

It feels small because it IS small

Yeah, in a way. There are just a lot of areas of nothing that could've been something. It really feels like padding to me. Paleto Bay is so useless.

>delivering to the vineyard
>driving that final winding road up to it
>flawless delivery so far
>sandking rounds a bend, swerves into my lane, and rams me head on
>$1400 damage

>not taking the pathway through the vineyard starting over that creek

bruh

I did that a couple times, but it felt slower. I might go back to doing it, because the AI can't handle the road in front of the vineyard. Every time I deliver there, I walk out to the road and watch NPCs crashing into each other and driving off the cliff.

best car

Oversteers more than a toyota mr2

>tfw you unironically like all of the vehicles that Rockstar's added since release
they all look really neat and fuckable. the means to earn each and every vehicle definitely exists, and just the option to have these vehicles in my virtual garage is amazing. thank god for consumerism and god bless america amen

you can easily get out of that

I havent logged on as qt this year
waiting on update

its literally a /gtag/ account but the games shit & ded so far this year

im sorry u_u

That stunt race update came out.

It's okayish

>tfw most likely there won't be another lowrider update

good.

game doesn't need anymore pointless bloat

yeah
give us another shitty super or sports

and another pistol

we need more pistols

Does anybody actually drive Lowriders around? I had a Sabre Turbo Custom for a while, and it was fun fucking with max hydraulics, but i cant imagine them being worth anything besides a quick show off.

This year would be 2017

Stunt Races was 2016. Qt was streaming when it came out

I cruise around in lowriders all the time, and I have plenty of supers and sports.

They are fun to drive and to customize, and can look beautiful and unique if you have taste

Going up that first hill after the creek is a good way, but it's not the best way.

Go around the first bend and take that wide-open path through the vineyard. The slope is not nearly as steep and there's much more room to drive, allowing you to carry more speed through the turns and avoid the risk of damaging the car as you crest a hill.

I usually do the #3. Just jump over that railing slowly so I don't hit the railing beyond that.

Shit taste

I want qt to sit on my face

Yes.

That's what I used to do until someone who took the other route beat me to the finish once.

Gotta go fast.

better post

Shitting other players is the only fun thing to do in this dead game

When?

CiferNull here.

I'm from Norway and would like to join the PC GTAG crew.

Maybe it'll help filter out all the slavs I'm constantly matchmaked with.

Blacklisted for using menus against crew

Sorry

gotcha

Good, chromed cammo degeneracy.

I noticed my privacy settings were all janky. I fixed it now.

Not sure what you mean though.

Your a shitter m8 fuck off

i curb boost with gtag import/export sales

>banshee

Jester Retro gets my wallet open for splashing out on some shark cards.

Tell me more user-kun.

Which cars would you say are the top 5 street racing cars? I'm not new to the game but I've barely bought any cars. Zentoro is still the only "racecar" I got.

is qt actually a cutie?

Zentorno is still pretty good

Nero is often quoted as the best though. Elegy for sports and pisswasser dominator for muscle

Zentorno is not a street racing car lmao, it's a super car.

Zentorno will do you good if you can drive it.
Otherwise, get a Nero Custom.

Thanks for the tip. I hope the Nero isn't popular to the point of being a meme-car like the Kuruma though.

Blacklisting is a meme

It kind of is but it gets the job done, also it doesnt look like dog shit like most of the supers/hypers do

It's popular because it's a good all-round car.
You'll see lots of them in races tho.