FAQ: pastebin.com/fNkbYfc6

Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/agSi5e63

Read the FAQ before you ask questions.

>Useful Links (More in pastebin)
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2536
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Just Released

Rance 5D and Rance VI (English and Decensored) - Released
Orders open at $34.95 for bundle
mangagamer.com/detail.php?goods_type=1&product_code=1004
Check pastebin for download links or for hints

Heartful Maman - MILF Eroge
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2232471

>Upcoming Games

Rance X - Announced. Delayed to 2017
Beat Game - Presumably some point in 2017
Two other games by the Evenicle and Rance 03 teams (New IPs)

>Released In Last Year (See FAQ for downloads and info)

June 2016 - Tsumamigui Extra (JAP)
January 2016 - Tsumamigui 3 (JAP)
August 2015 - Rance 03 (JAP)

>Mangagamer Most Requested Titles Survey Results
Rance Series (1st)
Evenicle (9th)
Daiteikoku (19th)

>Upcoming Events
Drawfag Weekend - Kanami Weekend starting May 6th

Remember to use spoilertags when discussing and posting images of plot elements, especially those of untranslated Rance games. Ignore and report any blatant shitposting, including nameshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

implyingrigged.info/wiki/Veeky
implyingrigged.info/wiki//hanny/
implyingrigged.info/wiki//hanny/_roster
youtube.com/watch?v=UcQk3UZMqnY
youtube.com/watch?v=wBclVxRlfK4
youtube.com/watch?v=vLIszDR0g9c
youtube.com/watch?v=Etlngu-Vqv4
youtube.com/watch?v=kCUf4KaaxMc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I need these

Rance X when?

>help Kanami

>sill bad

>Shizuka need lot money
>Shizuka need lot draw(fags)
>Annis may fire
>Annis many eroge
>Maris easy (if you are an old Leazas politician)
>Sill bad
>help Kanami
>Quest sex scene girl best
>girl best guy
>sen end
>emon lia
>cute satella
>call drawfag
>hornet scandal

The hottest.

Featuring Reincock and ALICE

Madoka?

So, is anyone else contributing to the monster drawthread?

I will post another one friday if I can

Sat-chan is a badass, so do these come out every Wednesday?

Next is April 12

the drawevents have felt a lot more successful lately

I feel like it's the opposite. The first ones had more people joining.

we really can't do anything about those who chose not to draw because they're "bad"
all we can do is encourage continued drawings.

Well we're quite quiet at the moment and some information just got announced on this.

implyingrigged.info/wiki/Veeky Forums_League_8

The date for the next Veeky Forums League have been announced.
The Veeky Forums League is a bi-annual tournament between different Veeky Forums Generals using the latest version of Pro Evolution soccer. Its AI vs AI with the tactical decisions chosen by a human manager.
Player names, team uniforms and player aesthetics are modded in. See Kanami here after she fucked up and we conceded a goal.

Our team page can be found here
implyingrigged.info/wiki//hanny/ Yeah we're called /hanny/ and not /haniho/ but that's a legacy from whoever signed us up in VGL 2 way back in 2014.

Signup are still a month away on the 23rd of April. Because of our improved performance, unlike VGL 6 and VGL 7, we will almost certainly automatically qualify to take part in the league and we won't have to play in the qualifiers. This means our first game will be on the weekend starting June 9 (Friday).

Now for team roster discussions.
This is our current team roster page
implyingrigged.info/wiki//hanny/_roster

You'll notice that we have two gold players and two silver players. These are the star players in the team. Gold players have 99 in all stats, silver players have 88 in all stats and everyone else has 77 in all stats.
At the last VGL our two gold players were TOSH and Kay-chan because we decided that our CF (main striker) should be a silver in a formation but that Rance still fit the role as our main striker.
Archfiend Jill is our other current medal player.

I've noticed a few times since the last VGL that people have brought up the roster poll and the team roster. The roster poll is going to be a while away yet but I'm now open for suggestions on who should be added to the team and also who should be demoted from the team. People can also suggest changes to the medal players.
I'll use what get suggested as a basis for the roster poll.

And the other thing here is the team music.
The team has a pregame anthem (note that only around 40 seconds will actually play) and a victory anthem.

There is also a team specific goalhorn which players for about a minute during the replay of goals we score. Certain individual players have their own goalhorns like Rance. Some teams also have goalhorns for specific occasions like coming back from 2 goals down, or a hattrick or scoring in extra time.

My current thoughts on this are

Pregame Anthem: Force (Rance 03) youtube.com/watch?v=UcQk3UZMqnY
Victory: Running to the Straight (Mamatoto) youtube.com/watch?v=wBclVxRlfK4

Goalhorn: Rebirth the Edge (Sengoku Rance) youtube.com/watch?v=vLIszDR0g9c
Rance Goalhorn: Rance laugh + MGD (Rance IX) youtube.com/watch?v=Etlngu-Vqv4
Kay-chan Goalhorn: Ontology youtube.com/watch?v=kCUf4KaaxMc

These are also up for suggestions and will be voted on with the roster poll.

Shizuka birthday and Zeth had the most and they were the first two. The Shizuka birthday one was particularly impressive because I only suggested it like less than a week beforehand.

I do think the Monster Realm one was a success because a lot of people did stuff the week before that as well.

And for those that want to suggest stuff but don't want to look on the roster page our current team roster is this.

Medal Players
--------------------------------
DARKNESSHERO Rance (Rance)
TOSH (Shimazu Toshihisa)
Kay-chan (Kayblis)
Archfriend Jill (Gele)

Goalkeepers
-------------------------------
Ramius (Ramius)
Eat Rock (Kentarou)

Starting Players
-------------------------------
Red Reaper (Rick)
Fair and Square (Shizuka)
Assassination is Easy (Suzume)
Ragnarokarc Super Gandhi (Gandhi)
K-K-Kamilla (Kamilla)
Useless Ninja (Kanami)

Bench Players
--------------------------------
Kunagi (Kunagi)
Best Slave (Feliss)
>Helman GDP (Lia)
Semen Golem (Satella)
Don't Believe Their Lies (Ludo)
Io Ishtar (Io)
Blue Sill (Blue Sill)
MALICE (Maris)
Captain Vanilla (Captain Vanilla)
World's Weakest Man (Gou)
Allykiller (Annis)

As with players the names are also open to suggestion. I personally like Pill Slain for Blue Sill.

Our home ground is called the Secret Edgy Rape Club and the pitch has been replaced by a map of the continent.

We decided earlier to use sprites instead of faces for the tactical menu player portraits because it would be a good way to showoff the great Alicesoft sprite work.
I'll replace the Blue Sill sprite with the one sprite user made for the mod if Blue Sill stays on the team.

Yamcha

It's also a time thing, as one of those that contributed for the first few but haven't been lately, it's a combination of not having enough time to draw stuff and sucking badly.

Although my course work seems to be pushing for a need to draw, so I took the plunge and got one of the drawing tablets recommended here, so I might draw for the next one.

Japanese Beat

The booru tag of /hanny/ drawfags has 80 pics now. Quite a lot for a secret edgy rape club.

Sack Kunagi, Io, Blue Sill, Captain Vanilla and Gou.

Include Hitler, Squirtle, Yamcha, Patton and Sat-chan.

Rename Satella to Powersuit

I support the idea of including Hitler. Name him HEIL MM RUNE YES.

And use Retia for the aesthetics?

Not the same Hitler.

>same Hitler

There's many hitlers.

Is there some place where i can download the Rance 03 chibi art and cards?

No. Your only option would be to download the whole game and extract them yourself.

Thought that was Leo.

Rance is cute.

He has a nice body

Go away Kenshin.

01/03 Rance could fit in Kamilla's harem with the right outfit.

Can't get better if you don't draw.
So many don't even want to take the first step.

Thanks user, I was gonna post that.

>Sacking Gou

>not sacking the weakest man

Well, doodling Mespos proved I can't tan without making the person look black or sunburned.

Kaoru!!

It's not as good.

You need different pencils.

Or you could just colour with cum, I don't know.

I just noticed that your doodles are much bigger than they look.

Too used to mechanical, honestly.
For now I'll just avoid tanning and do, at the very most, minor shading.

Some doodles take up almost a whole page.
I envy those guys who have the option for tablets.

>I envy those guys who have the option for tablets.
S-Sorry.

Other Drawfag user, here. I use mechanical as well. It takes a bit of getting used to, but ease up on the pressure and fill it in one line at a time. Don't be afraid of going too light, as you can always add another layer afterwards.

Attached my Freya as an example.

Doesn't really matter either way.

At least I'm drawing things.

Thanks for the suggestion.

I hope I remember it.

>I envy those guys who have the option for tablets.
You can get a decent onefor the price for about £30-35 on ebay. It's no cintiq, sure, but good enough to do non-professional stuff.
Unless even that is outside your reach/you meant something else.

Currently I need all the money I have remaining until I can find another job since my old one was paying less than minimum wage through a loophole despite working 16+hours a day of heavy manual labor in a warehouse.

Fair enough mate, I can relate to that. Best of luck.

A fucking gas jockey made more than me for 1/2 the hours and 1/100th the work.
At least I got 4.1k on my tax return, so I can stay afloat if my car doesn't implode even though the axle is now almost fucked.

God I hate my life.

If things that fall off the continent come back down onto it, will it be the same in reverse?
Can Kayblis be uppercutted so hard he flies straight up and punches through the bottom parts with Ludo in them.

>If things that fall off the continent come back down onto it
I'm pretty sure that's not a thing.

What about that one ritual done in JAPAN by Agi? Doesn't she toss an item off the edge only for it to fall back down around next year? Or have I really misread something?

It is. If something falls off the edge then it falls back down from a random place in the sky. There's a sort of bubble around the continent, so when something hits the bottom it's teleported to somewhere on the top.

So if we threw or hit something at the right angle it would perpetually fall through the borders forever?

Huh, didn't remember that at all. I guess space travel is impossible for inhabitants of the continent?

Probably.

>If something falls off the edge then it falls back down from a random place in the sky.
>from a random place in the sky

Actually Maria built that spaceship in KR, though it is the old canon.

Old canon is not canon anymore.
Unless Maria starts tinkering with wormholes instead of howitzers and railguns.

Kaguya went back into space without issues

No. Where it falls from the top doesn't depend on the angle, it's just random. So no matter where you throw something it can land anywhere. Odds are it's going to land eventually. Though I guess with enough (bad?) luck, or divine intervention, something could fall forever.

Space travel is possible. It might require a certain velocity or maybe the teleportation only applies to things that are falling.

It's not just the old canon. Kaguya in SR manages to leave the continent in a spaceship.

She may have had special twch to breach the bubble.
Or it only works on things from within the bubble normally and has no effect on aliens.

Maybe someone with Misfortune Lv3 would reaming falling forever.

Doesn't the one item always fall somewhere nearby in JAPAN for the ritual of throwing it off again?

Bird.

*remain

Sack Captain Vanilla, Kunagi and Io.

Promote Seed, MM Rune and Rocky

>Yamcha

I agree with this, either that, or call him Eggplant Head, because that's what characters in the actual game nicknamed him.

Other Representatives from the Translated Never Squad I think should be added:

The Doddler (Aru's nickname for Akuji in the Daiakuji Translation Cocktease Video)
Sat-Chan (Satsu/Daiakuji)
Dangerous Mezashi Cat (Tiger Joe/Only You)

I also prefer Pill Slain over Blue Sill too.

The Doddler is fucking retarded.

Ludo at least is translator drama from our thread. Doddler isn't. In fact he didn't even know what game his avatar came from.

Doddler is a cool guy though but you're right that he's almost 100% irrelevant to /hanny/.

Kanami?

Doddlier is a great guy but he's got pretty much nothing to do with us and putting actual people in the team is /soc/ tier cancer.

You called?

Didn't we have Maria at some point?

We had Buy Haruka.

Who was represented by Haruka.

In VGL 2 back in 2014 we had Maria the character.

Buy Haruka was basically Maria.

Thanks for the suggestions. I agree with not including Doddler but in any case I doubt he'd be voted on.

Yamcha is from here and is funnier than Eggplant Head in my opinion.

If anyone else has any suggestions or stuff they want changed please make them.

Agreed but it was also something massively associated with the thread especially back during that VGL.

Twintail Hornet

Annis.
Hanny King.
Bird.
Pentagon.

>Doddler

Are we talking about Aru, or Akuji in general? When I meant Doddler, I meant Akuji from Daiakuji. I just thought Doddler would be a good nickname for him because I thought Aru used to come on here a lot, I guess not.

Arunaru used to come here a lot.

Doddler is someone who is extremely active on the eroge translation scene. He uses Akuji as his avatar but didn't know what game it was from.

He is also Arunaru's work colleague. The Doddler is a joke about him and not a nickname for Akuji.

Annis is already on and Hanny King lost us like every game he played so hes vetoed.

Wow.

He's that bad?

How about Prima and one armed ninja guy from SR/KR?

Hannies don't have legs

He's the hero we need.

A /hanny/ classic.